Twitter Pedo

Some pedo sent my underage cousin a dick pick on twitter. I'm trying my best to do SOMETHING about it beyond just reporting them. I've tried searching for their username elsewhere but have found nothing. They only have one tweet and theirs no location data attached to it. Is there anything else I could even do Jow Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (349x329, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Send them a pic of your dick to establish dominance.

send your cousin your own dick pic

report him to the police you imbecile

send his dick pick

this
fucking hell

show us the dick pic

Mating press your cousin. Also send me your cousins twitter so I can mating press your cousin.

I already did that...literally one of the first things I did. I doubt they'll do much beyond just ban the account though which doesn't really solve the problem

These make the most sense.

Give the police as much existing info. They will just make sure to get the info from twitter.

nypa

DM him your pizza collection then send the police an anonymous tip posing as a 12 year old girl.

NYPA

what does this have to do with gijutsu

Attached: 1534974479645.png (339x298, 51K)

yeah because the police have time to deal with this shit

Not asking for everyone to dox him. Asking for advice

pretend to be you cousin and troll him until he blocks you, then report him to the police.

Attached: 1531268750901.png (458x600, 101K)

Have you tried letting it go? So your cousin saw a penis, big whoop. Look at the silver lining, it's good to learn at an early age that the internet is not a perfectly safe place, especially social media sites.

No, it's an actual crime. The police do not "ban accounts."

You could contact the FBI since this would be their jurisdiction.

fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac

This, OP.

what country and how old is your cousin retard

Attached: 1426047206337.jpg (1233x1746, 661K)

Was just about to post this. Just comes with being a woman on the internet. Your cousin is going to need to learn to deal.

Give the ol razzle dazzle like this man

Attached: 2D73CF3E-C7E7-46F0-AF68-8F676C180D43.jpg (750x750, 76K)

Who cares. All the more reason for your sister to get off the internet and enjoy the real world

Attached: 1559874419938.jpg (900x1200, 208K)

>I'm trying my best to do SOMETHING about it
You jelly cause her cunny got wet?