Why are yuropoors afraid of air conditioning?

Why are yuropoors afraid of air conditioning?

Attached: 27168EBD28-SP-6795718.jpg (1000x1000, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death
youtube.com/watch?v=4j_UjIshzMc&disable_polymer=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most of us dont have houses made out of cardboard

also, energy conservation

it reminds them of the Nazi overrun when the compressor activates

>solid, properly insulated homes
>expensive electricity
>at most 3-4 weeks of really high temperatures in a year

Pick any or all of the above.

>we must save the planet from CO2
>87F is totally fine

>87F is totally fine
It could be, what's that in actual units that make sense?

Attached: 1517033594915.png (960x474, 151K)

(You)

303.705556 kelvin

Yup, those are your average Americans.
Not sure I get your point though.

European houses are built from different materials and are very well insulated, in general. Also, the climate north of the 45th parallel does not require AC as the very hot periods are short and not as bad as in the south
tl;dr we don't really need it

They are barbarians whose lives are guided by superstition, which, in this particular case, is essentially a variation of the anemistiraphobia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

Totally this

I was shocked when I went to the states how badly the houses were built. Central heating, double glazing and insulation virtually unknown, and the walls were about 2cm thick.
Sad!

Attached: AmerifatHealthcare.jpg (799x504, 58K)

because Europeans are much healthier and stronger in nature than weak murricanians.
We don't get a mental breakdown when it gets a little warmer or colder.
And since electricity is quiet pricy here, we don't waste a shit ton of money on an AC and the electricity it needs for running it like two weeks a year.
We also have something called "houses", these are built with REAL stones, concrete and steel reenforcement. Not like the cardboard sheds murricanians call "mansions"
Our buildings are not solvable with water and remain intact after rain and snow.

air conditioning is for faggots who can't take the heat
wimpy little fags need their magic box to make the temperature just right or their balls shrivel up like prunes
poor goldilocks needs it to be just right

>I d-don't need it, I swear! I'm much better off without an AC! It's good for your health!
Peasant cope.

Attached: 1400681385811.jpg (619x1290, 162K)

I knew Australia was part of Europe but didn't realize South Korea joined as well. Thank you for the good news!

>having an AC means you're rich
wow, had no idea americans were so poor that an AC cost them a fortune

My grandparents home built in the late 1800s is more sturdy than Fort Knox with actual timber beams and stome. Meanwhile American suburban sprawl is a copy and paste job with plywood.

are you stupid you fucking weakling?
Our climate doesn't really require an AC
And our houses are well insulated and built with REAL materials.

Also, living or working in an AC ridden climate, can easily macke you sick when going outside.
Not to talk about all the mold and dirt that collects in these AC's and get spread all over the entire building.

But i guess that's something mutted brainlets won't understand.
undeveloped countries like nigera and USA maybe need them. Pussy people need pussy AC.

>not owning things is the sign of being rich
We're reaching levels of peasant cope that shouldn't even be possible.

have fun paying thosr medical bills and insurance, paco

Attached: 1540588356292.png (882x624, 211K)

we're not fat

having to own something to make you appear rich is a sign of poverty

Attached: 1475082609259.jpg (876x758, 267K)

So, you actually need AC, since fucking brick is a joke.
>summer
Heats really badly, so you need powerful AC to cool it off
>winter
Need powerful heater to heat it, since fucking brick has insane thermal mass, and it cools down badly.

Meanwhile, american house has much better thermal insulation, thus americans can actually afford +25C in winter, and +20C in summer.
Shit, american house is basically insulation supported by drywall and sticks, it is like living in thermos.

>DELIVERY C SECTION, QUANTITY 79
i didn't realize this was a cursed images thread

Attached: 1547653826557.jpg (1600x1342, 421K)

>air conditioning is for faggots who can't take the heat
>are you stupid you fucking weakling?
Meanwhile yuropoor peasants are literally fucking dying from heat.

>A heat wave struck the entire country, while 8 people died in Genoa.
>In Spain, 9 persons died due to the heat wave.
>the Public Health Agency of Catalonia (Aspcat) estimated that 23 people died from heat stroke.
>In Romania, two people died from the heat last week — a 45-year-old man working in a field in the northeast part of the country and a 60-year-old man along the Black Sea coast

Attached: 1558548928325.png (864x785, 629K)

basically a shed

Attached: photo14_Type_V_New.5ad66bfa180e7.jpg (960x720, 221K)

OH NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree that AC is required but you will note that nobody dies of heat stroke in their own house.

the key phrase:
BECAUSE ELECTRICITY IS PRICEY HERE

europe is still recovering from world war 2

nice samefagging

You have AC in the car, meanwhile europoors can't have AC in the car, since they can't make a fucking car, where AC actually works, since their tiny 1,0L engines can't turn fucking compressor

Neither the houses nor the climate requires an AC here you dumb mutt
Most of the houses here are built with steel-reinforced concrete and the walls are 25-30cm thick, retard.
Enjoy your housefire homes, Jamal.

thats why euros are always so sweaty, greasy or swarthy looking

Well, I can't blame your starving shithole for considering an air conditioning technology to be a luxury.

THIS.
Consumerism ridden poorfags like undeveloped USA are a prime example of this.
They rather have six gazillion of their shekels debt on their credit card, than running around without an overpriced status symbol.

Europeans define themselves rather with their personality than the stuff they own.
I still use my old Galaxy S4, because it works and has a cheangable battery. I need no shiny new bullshit.
But Paco in mexico 2.0 (USA) disagrees and his saltyness lets him spam shitposts on our board.
How easy is it to trigger these fags?

>he says this while driving in his german engineered car
l m a o
m
a
o

Based soviet engineering

Fucking VW can't into AC. Shit always breaks down. Should have bought Toyota.

That is too much,
Anything about 273K is hot.

shouldnt have bought the car from the wetback dealer, fatty

Should have bought Gentoo.

Wow, you are so dumb you don't know a thing about convection. How the fuck thick walls are supposed to keep your place cool, retard? Don't tell me you breathe the same fucking stale air during the day hours, lmao.

>Meanwhile yuropoor peasants are literally fucking dying from heat.
16 Degree celsius here.
Dying from heat. What of a weak incel are you paco?

The climate used to be temperate enough that we didn't need it, quite the opposite, we needed heating for over half the year, but now, with increasingly hot summers (we've had two weeks of 30+ weather so far, hitting 36 degrees today), I'm legit considering getting an AC. Even buildings with large thermal mass can't manage these temps, it doesn't get cool enough throughout the night to stay comfortable throughout the day.

>German engineering
>not a meme

tfw it's raining here since monday and I'm stuck at home and only two holidays left then I'm back at hostel

Attached: IMG_20190612_152540.jpg (1079x2807, 213K)

My windows are open during the day, and it isn't fucking hot inside, nigger. Explain this then.

>yuropooristan is only Nordick shitholes
Peasant education.

Thermal mass/inertia

>In Romania, two people died from the heat last week — a 45-year-old man working in a field in the northeast part of the country and a 60-year-old man along the Black Sea coast
Yeah, and i'm sure an AC in their houses would have helped them while on the field and at the coast.
Paco, instead of wasting money on an AC, go buy a working brain instead.

this looks exactly like the amazon box i get when i order stuff.
How fucking practical.

Congrats on learning how to cope with heat and high humidity, peasant. In Japan, 20C temps are considered comfortable in the working environment.

> How the fuck thick walls are supposed to keep your place cool
You don't understand anything about thermal transfer. Air isn't a liquid, retard.

i live in a mediterranean country and its not even hitting 20°C outside

European cars are far more advanced and better built than murricanian tin cans

I'm pretty sure 20C is conaidered comfortable in every country.

t. seething gypsy

If they weren't so fucking poor, they wouldn't have been forcing themselves to work during a heat wave.

>cope with heat and humidity
Jamal, learn to fucking read already, it isn't fucking hot inside, not sure about the humidity, while outside it's 89°F/32°C

too cold desu

I have 30°C in my room right now but feel comfy thanks to pic related

weak bait

Even third world shitholes can afford AC.

Attached: Screenshot_20190610_203637.png (682x472, 285K)

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (800x800, 31K)

Nah, peak comfy is 20-22C, anything below 18 might be too cold for a deskjob. Cold hands.

It's the newer boomer-era and earlier houses.

Out in farm country you can find stuff built in the 20's for example with railroad ties and shit-thick 2' stonewalls and such crazy shit.

you know shit about thermal physics bro.

>Convection is usually the dominant form of heat transfer in liquids AND GASES
Did your government spend all of your education money on rapefugees?

Attached: 1517083294921.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>Wow, you are so dumb you don't know a thing about convection. How the fuck thick walls are supposed to keep your place cool, retard? Don't tell me you breathe the same fucking stale air during the day hours, lmao.
If you would have ever went into a real building with thick stone or concrete walls, you wouldn't have typed your nonsense comment here. Of course do thick walls keep the climate cool inside a building.
An extreme example of that are medival castles and forts. they partly have 2 meter thick walls and it literally never gets hot inside while it's hot outside. And during winter, the walls are warm and heated up from the summer and keep it warum inside. You mostly have like 20 degree inside a castle without any AC or shit like this.
Fucking retard pacos.

no, south west Germany here.

>And during winter, the walls are warm and heated up from the summer and keep it warum inside.
wtf

>Pricey electricity
I currently live in France and I disagree with your statement

sure, your AC's do the field job in mexico 2.0 (USA).
I under stand paco.

No, this picture means:
Even poorfag weaklings like murricanians can afford AC.

Dane here, because it only needs to be turned on a couple of weeks a year. No point in having one.

Imagine actually believing that 2 meter thick walls magically retain heat (lack of) from a previous season.

Attached: 7wsw68558do01.png (500x643, 40K)

>freak heat wave
>HAHAHA FUCKING EUROS ARE SO KEKED
may as well take the L for having so many californian fires then

Better than being a schizo germ

the heat is slowly going from the outer side of the thick walls to the inner side, finally reaching the inside when winter hits.
Go visit old castles and see yourself.

32 Eurocents per KW/h is pricey.
I don't know what you pay in france

They are more resistant to climate changes. Once you get stone heated it stays that way. Bitch to heat though.

they do. it's proven

>2 inch
>thick

you will never reach this level of superior greatness the Germans have.
I know that you are salty paco.

By whomst?

Something like 15 cents? Less during the night, it drops to ~12 cents ( not 100% certain )

>2"
>2'
Isn't that 2 foot which would be okay-ish

literally by everyone who ever visited a castle during summer or winter.
look, go visit a medival castle during a hot summer and you will experience it yourself.

WTF? Are muricans really live in this? It is done to get insurance bucks in case of tornado?

Attached: 15248885154500.jpg (225x225, 17K)

we pay double of this, but i have counterfought it with bridging the counter.
It's pure robbery what they do to the people here.

I don't know about you, but having +10c - +35c at home sucks. But this magic box had solved two problems. Now I have stable +23C year round.

Meanwhile Europe contributes to global warming by using electricity to heat, not magic of heat pump.

My bad, 2 feet wouldn't be "okayish", it's actually good. And if you put some insulation over it, eliminating thermal bridges, you'd barely need to do any AC.

But that is exactly what happened.
American houses only need tints on Windows, while urapoor need ac.

americunts think that eurochads actually need a AC to cool their houses
youtube.com/watch?v=4j_UjIshzMc&disable_polymer=1

a building technique that is used for at least 400 years and still doesnt require any shitty ac to work

>not building your home 6-8ft underground to enjoy 48-54 degrees F all year around
ALL OF YOU IN THIS THREAD ARE DUMB

It doesn't werk.

It's several times cheaper than making a capital house out of stone, brick or at least concrete blocks. And then they call other people "poor", top lel.

Get out of basement son