*talks to you about motherboard vrms for 40 minutes*

*talks to you about motherboard vrms for 40 minutes*

Attached: buildzoid.png (1276x717, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn3rd6N9vGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>talks to you
watching a video doesn't mean you have friends user

what kind of vrms do I need to short-circuit to get that hair-do?

Is he autistic?

based buildzoid

He’s actually smarter than 95% of Jow Forums

both buildzoid and op are autistic

This, most people on g see a cheap Z390 and X470 and say oh this will be high end and OC well, when they might as well get a B350 board for the same or less money, because the vrm can't handle it.

He is brit but doesn't sound brit at all.

You need Nichicon caps for that stable current output, otherwise the hair just falls flat halfway into a 40 minute video.

>doesn't sound brit

This is an island that has people who vastly differ in accent within less than a 50 mile radius of each-other, but still you and everyone else thinks there is one uniform "brit" voice.

not bad

Attached: Untitle1d.png (268x354, 118K)

provincial east midlands people don't understand urban london accents

>buildzoid uploads new video
>it's 40mins long
>listen to it while coding
>laugh a lot when he repeats himself for the 10th time in a row
>laugh even more when you realise this will happen for the next 30 minutes

yeah, i like his videos, good info and his rambling and vrm rants are funny to me

He's not British, if i remember correctly he lives there but he's from an Eastern European country and he was taught English with an American accent so it's basically a weird mix of all that shit.

don't or won't?

he doesn't look like a brit either

Attached: 1543067555256.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

He's fuckking Irish you dolts.

(YOU) don't say.
In Jow Forums are only neets, who use Linux and try hard that you use Linux as well.
Or discuss Intel vs AMD or AMD vs NVIDIA, which CPU/GPU combination give you +10 FPS, on of the worst baords, even /v/ is better.

kinda reminds me of the time obama visited a city highschool to award top students and all of them were asian.

whats with his hair

>Buildzoid (Actually Hardcore Overclocking): Buildzoid is the captain of ... Born in the Czech Republic, buildzoid now lives in the UK

was that too hard for you fucking nigger brain nigger fag piece of shit dumb gorilla nigger monkey brain faggot black lobotomized degener

Nice hair...

Attached: 1540091383386.png (156x186, 37K)

>e-celeb thread

we reddit now

I think he's pretty cute

He's czech

I'd just like to point out to people that think this is edited, it's probably not. I've never seen the show but as a londoner I have no problem believing this

Based VRM critiquer.
Keeping the brainlet /v/tards out while actually giving valuable insight and specs to the englightened Jow Forums.

We don't need watered down shit or else we would watch another channel and click on fake OEM specs.

>HURRRR IT SAEZ MSI USES 12 PHASE RIGHT HERE PLEBBBB WHY WOULD DEY LIEE!???

I am from London and I dont understand some lower class people.

it's too bad he doesn't look at more midrange boards that apparently have the same shit as the high end ones minus the bullshit.

Are you retarded? He does exactly that in a number of videos. He's shown that there's an entire Asus line from the $150 to the $65 range that have the exact same VRM and are only differentiated by coloring, how much of the board is shaved off and some minor feature differences.

In a more recent video he recommended the MSI b450 Gaming Carbon over the x470 for overclocking because it was the same scenario.

well it must be a more recent thing because he didn't do that before. I mean the channel is called hardcore overclocking and none of these professional hardcore overclockers bother with mid range boards despite the fact that it would be more interesting than pouring a bunch of ln2 and jacking the numbers up.

Bro, if you work for a living then you're working class. There's nothing lower.

buildzoid is the cure for cancers like AdoredTV

does anyone else think he has a nice tight ass?

comfy as fuck

>4 indians vs 1

Based hair

Attached: 1557437796217-g.png (512x700, 69K)

He has a video breaking down the viability of *every* b350, b450, x370 and X470 motherboard for use with the coming Ryzen 3000 line.

That's not your standard LN2 bro.

Can you link the one with Asus b350f? I'm on my phone

>Buildzoid
>E-Celeb

Go back to your open sores ricing threads, freetard.

Attached: Filenamename.png (778x752, 585K)

so it's a recent thing, good to know.

I wish we could have gotten /eceleb/ a long time ago. So many issues would have been avoided entirely with it.

I admire his autitistic fetishism for motherboards, VRMs and PCBs in general but he really needs to write scripts and stick to them rather than rambling for an hour,

Don't forget to include Stallman and Terry in them

No I mean it's one video talking about the motherboards and viability. youtu.be/Qn3rd6N9vGM

His channel is three years old, and there's a video from two giving a synopsis of his thoughts on the b350 motherboards. How far back is he going to go?

so i plan on getting a 3950X

what's his mobo recommendation?

Get the Gigabyte flagship. It can handle 1000 watts easy, which you will never need

Or will you?

Most people aren't going to notice or care about the differences because at lower levels of OC these things don't matter as much.

This is what you get when you take an EE and overspecialize it in shittronics

buildzoid is unironically cute

Buildzoid is cute, CUTE!

The other day I was watching a video of his where his air was not overclocked and my cousins were visiting and they said 'oh, who's that cute guy, he's so handsome' Then I proceeded to show them another 5-10 minutes of his crazy ramblings about hardware and they quickly became uninterested.

Autism is cruel

Non-autists are cruel, and have pre-built pcs

VRRRRRRRM VRRRRRRRRRRM

Attached: 8a62ff00288a149b51b356223395a608.webm (1000x700, 598K)

How are the IOMMU groups on Gigabyte boards? Are they all separate?
I want to do another GPU pass-through setup on a 3900X or 3950X for my next upgrade.