Shazam app can now recognize songs when you have your headphones in

>If you use Shazam's Android app, you'll see an alert at the bottom of the main screen. It'll let you know you can now Shazam music even if you have your headphones in. A little headphones icon appears next to "Tap to Shazam" when you plug your headphones into your phone (and it disappears when you pull them out).
>It's not a huge change, but it saves you a few steps of pulling out the headphones and using the phone's speakers if you want to discover a new song. It's not clear when (or if) the feature will come to the iOS app. Apple, which owns Shazam, didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

NOOOOOOOOOOO WTF IOSBROS APPLE HAS FORSAKEN US

Attached: 1557962067700.gif (514x900, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/6/11/18661008/shazam-identify-songs-through-earphones-internal-music-android-ios
reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/en/reports/507/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1504371793502.png (300x300, 126K)

Uhhh iOS already switches the inputs automatically retards and has done for years. You really think the platform you can make albums on wouldn’t do this?

Of course Andreets would think that an ancient feature they have only just got is “revolutionary”.

Attached: aaaaaa.png (813x1402, 250K)

> pajeets got the botnet which sends literally every sound stream coming through their phone to apple servers
jelly

That's... Not the point of the article? Is this another neural net shitposter?

The article misses the point when The Verge has it spot on. Pop-Up Shazam only works on Android because Android is much more lax with security. It is a cardinal sin for an iOS app to be in the background but actively listen to foreground audio.

The problem with the OP is that it makes out that mic audio doesn’t switch when headphones are connected on iOS. It does, so there is no need for an icon in the app. The bigger picture is this pop-up feature similar to Messenger, which Apple are unlikely to allow even from one of their own apps. It goes against their policy on the behaviour of background apps.

This is just another Google astroturf, taking things out of context to make Apple look bad.

theverge.com/2019/6/11/18661008/shazam-identify-songs-through-earphones-internal-music-android-ios

ipoojeet cope

Wait, people are celebrating that Android is so shitty that Shazam can snoop on your audio?
What the hell is wrong with you, Jow Forums?

You have to understand how these people think.
Anything that the competition doesn’t have, whether positive, negative or neutral means “iToddlers BTFO”.

>Android users are being datamined by Apple, so they can get more information on music listening and improve their Apple Music catalogue
>Androidjeets things this is a good thing and that iOS users are 'btfo'
Jow Forums is really a shitshow

>lacking features good
Sticking to your shill's manual, I see.

Attached: 1517975832021.png (429x245, 38K)

>Jow Forums
This is /v/, you idiots.

>Being datamined is now a 'feature'
And I'm the shill

Is Apple trolling its own customers on purpose?

Attached: icucks seething.gif (1280x720, 185K)

Since when you need headphones or speakers for music recognition? I thought it uses the microphone.

I also don’t get it?
Can’t it simply use the microphone your headphones likely have built in, or if they don’t have one, just use the main mic?
Like, I can use headphones without a mic for phone calls since forever. It just uses the mic in the phone.

It's just a falseflag by iToddlers to make us look bad. I thought that was pretty obvious from the fact that the OP is literally applauding botnet.

Malware.
reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/en/reports/507/

Attached: 1560352313768.png (877x483, 71K)

Sure it is user.

>It's just a falseflag by iToddlers to make us look bad.

Attached: 6E8EAF17-BDCE-4624-AB36-35098F25D812.jpg (2048x2048, 394K)

All phoneniggers deserve to be spied and their privacy violated regardless of their OS or brand.

Thanks for proving me right.

Oh no, you can't make always listening malware on iOS, by design! How dare Apple! I demand my spyware!

Why is Jow Forums incapable of talking about things calmly.
Everything's ___TARDS BTFO and it's exhausting.

itoddler mad

Attached: 1558924719511.jpg (339x435, 43K)

>being smug about having lax security
Satania posters are a different kind of retard.
Not an argument.

I don't browse that much these days, is this how it is all the time?

This thread reads like a worse shitshow than console wars at /v/

Yeah, pretty much. This is how it is now. Been this way since about 2015/2016

Attached: 1560362075621.jpg (420x400, 21K)

>Shazam only works on Android because Android is much more lax with security.
nigga what? i can't even take a screenshot on fucking chrome incognito because of android security and it pisses me off

This. Using smartphones makes you the ultimate gullible turbonormie. Computers too.

there is no way this is real? iToddlers...BTFO

Attached: 1558926973939.gif (540x540, 279K)

What's this mean?

>in perpetuity
that's what gives it away, shit bait.