Has anyone else noticed people are turning off their wifi and staying away from their phones a bit more often?

Has anyone else noticed people are turning off their wifi and staying away from their phones a bit more often?

Is it all this hype about 5G being harmful? When I found out that wireless uses the exact same frequencies that my microwave oven uses I was pretty weirded out.

Attached: 5gfrog.png (1323x605, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

air802.com/fcc-rules-and-regulations.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=microwave oven frequency
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Waves/mwoven.html
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9277397#p9280462
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17929264/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikrowellenherd#Gefahren
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607572/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6886561/Cell-phone-tower-shut-elementary-school-eight-kids-diagnosed-cancer.html
it-takes-time.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Shinjyo-2014-Significant-Decrease-of-Clinical-Symptoms-after-Mobile-Phone-Base-Station-Removal-.pdf
mantecabulletin.com/news/local-news/whats-causing-cancer-in-ripon/
youtube.com/watch?v=XyrdQE503Sc
newscientist.com/article/2092934-blowing-hot-air-are-wind-farms-really-bad-for-your-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=bgGJeOVEdQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5G WiFi
>Microwave
am confuse.

on your wifi router you should have 2.4ghz frequency.

to heat your food, microwaves use 2.4ghz.

coincidence? i think not

no, my WiFi router uses 60Ghz and 5Ghz frequency.

you dont have them both turned on all the time do you? if so, you are cooking yourself when you sleep

I know you're baiting but you would feel the heat if the wifi waves were the same as microwaves.

i dont think im cooking myself but the router's cheap fucking antennae get too hot to comfortably touch.

That's nod normal :DDD
-t. EE

Microwave uses 2.4mhz, you're off by a factor of 1,000 retard

yeah, i think this router might fail soon.
any recommendations for a router that
is a maximum of 3U in size
at least 4 10Gb/s RJ-45 ports
5Ghz and 60Ghz WiFi

Both microwaves and routers commonly use 2.4GHz because the FCC says that's the band they're allowed to use.
The big difference is microwaves are usually a thousand times more powerful and focus all their energy on a point six inches away from the waveguide

Source? Oh that's right, you're trolling and literally anyone can look this up themselves

2.4mhz isn't even microwave, it's short wave or HF depending on who you ask.
Are you the anti 5G spammer from yesterday false flagging?

If my phone is burning me, why don't I feel it?

5G isn't harmful, the conspiracy theorists are wrong.

A candle and the sun both emit energy in the same wavelength in the form of physical light, doesn't mean the candle will burn you.

This. You are comparing a 4w appliance meant for communication to a 700w+ appliance specifically made to heat water.

air802.com/fcc-rules-and-regulations.html
Pic related

Attached: 1536509711496.png (474x711, 90K)

*visible light

relax OP, the plastic you are swallowing in water will give you cancer way before wireless does.

4W appliance that typically puts out a watt or less of RF power

That is absolutely not true. Not even in the microwave spectrum.

>Still no source that microwave ovens use 2.4ghz
This is amusing. Keep squirming

Attached: schizospammersci.jpg (3113x6225, 3.12M)

lmgtfy.com/?q=microwave oven frequency

Are you retarded or just gay
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Waves/mwoven.html

microwaves have effects at levels below thermal. they are especially damaging to sperm cells

Attached: 8.png (1151x797, 573K)

It literally says 2,4 mhz retard, just like I've been telling you

>>exact same frequencies that my microwave oven uses
the reason for this is that the frequency wifi operates is in an unlicensed band. This band is unlicensed because the FCC made an exception for microwaves. Wifi also uses 5 GHz because the 2.4 GHz bands have become crowded.
GHz
bullshit. Also, 60 GHz is one of the absolute worst frequencies. It has very high atmospheric attenuation

Attached: 4D2361519F1F48D3957DFE72D6CA9F70.png (575x339, 61K)

get a frequency counter and turn on your microwave

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9277397#p9280462
-t. /sci/

>collating anonymous posts to attack anyone that doesnt agree with the scientifically false "non-ionizing radiation is safe" narrative
to borrow a canard from you: schizo

60ghz "wifi" exists and is used for very short range uninterrupted line of sight connections. The only good use case for it at the moment is wireless laptop docking, and wireless display link for video conferencing.
It's not something you really move around much.

It is also used in point to point links. My work had one that was about 1km and I think that was pushing the limit of it even, but it held a bi-directional 1gbps link stable as fuck.

Well then, what we need to do to stop this is use higher frequencies. Above a certain frequency there's basically no penetration through the skin. This occurs at about mm waves. 5g uses millimeter waves.
Here have a study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17929264/

I don't own a microwave you fat fucking american

sure then all the retarded morons can choose to blanket their houses specifically in toxic microwaves instead of massive areas covered by uninsurable cell towers

>stop exposing me for the schizo spammer I am
See

not him but your compilation image doesn't actually show anything and makes you come across as kind of unhinged

If anyone here looks at a microwave that has a 10 fucking amp from the wall current draw, and a home router with it's little pissant cord and power brick, AND THINKS THEY ARE THE SAME THING, then just immediately kill yourself.

no no no I cant be wrong I've been spouting that non ionizing radiation isnt harmful on the internet for a decade now

is your microwave on 24/7? is the signal modulated with modern algorithms and pulse frequencies that makes it much more toxic to biology? is it cooking food when you're sleeping and most vulnerable to damage from microwaves?

>not him but
Yes, it is you.

[citation needed]

>Three days of constant spam this week
>However long you've been spamming this on /sci/
>Still hyperfocused on modulation
>Still no evidence
inb4 mods ban you and you freak out again. Dance for us.

thats it, beg the janny to censor things you dont like, tranny.

beg.

>Less than 50 posts in and already resorting to tranny spam
lollercausted again

>n-no stop calling me tranny
I hit a nerve on that fronthole eh

Attached: 7654.png (614x604, 523K)

I'm not making an argument, I'm starting clearly that that is you. We both know you've samefagged before in this manner, you're not fooling anyone.

Keep resorting to "tranny tranny industry shill tranny" as your goto response, it only makes you easier to identify to the Texas Instruments hit squads I'm hiring with my industry shill money ;)

the FUCKING microwave CANT EVEN COOK THE INSIDE OF MY FUCKING BURRITO when it is 7 INCHES away and outputting DIRECTED FUCKING 1200W of 2.4ghz evil.
The pissant router that sits 30 feet away from my bed puts out 250miliwatts. The phone sitting 3 feet away from me puts out maybe 25mw at idle.

>im not making an argument
that much is clear

dont miss tranny

contemporary studies show that microwaves interfere with biological processes. try moving over to wired solutions.

>Microwave ovens
What is microwave time...

Attached: 1544980774770.jpg (768x1024, 234K)

Fucking retard de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikrowellenherd#Gefahren

THEN LINK A SOURCE FOR THESE STUDIES OR YOUR STATEMENT IS INVALID.

What study is this? There are studies which show non-ionizing radiation is harmful at low intensity, but every study I've seen that shows this either can't be reproduced, or was published in a trash journal. Meta studies consistently show there is no causal link between low intensity non-ionizing radiation and cancer or any other disease.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607572/
holy fucking shit it's true
Certain frequencies can and will have cognitive effects, cancer effects etc.
This is big. Why is no one talking about this shit?

ICNRIP employees go away

Attached: 4132.jpg (1324x752, 139K)

because fucking shills say it's completely harmless. since when did black and white thinking apply to anything

>This kills the ICNIRP shill

Attached: 52.png (1415x786, 540K)

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6886561/Cell-phone-tower-shut-elementary-school-eight-kids-diagnosed-cancer.html

it-takes-time.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Shinjyo-2014-Significant-Decrease-of-Clinical-Symptoms-after-Mobile-Phone-Base-Station-Removal-.pdf

Someone posted this in another thread on /sci/ I think, it's pretty clear that phone masts should not be emitting 24/7 the way they are. Where I live there are masts popping up all over and there are tons of dead trees and bees and barely any birds.

Something is fucky.

Attached: shinjyo.png (646x667, 113K)

Reminder that this schizo spammer has self-admittely spent multiple years of his life compiling an apparently damning list of over "2,600" studies yet he can't even provide one quality study that conclusively proves 5G to be harmful

hey check it out, I found some counter-arguing evidence.

this one says it's official, so I win

Attached: shitpost.png (1416x787, 463K)

>Tumor site: 4channel

What a clusterfuck. The underlying studies have serious issues which prevents gleaning any real useful data, and the authors agree in the conclusion:
>However, to date, with the exception of high-power microwave radiation, which has widely established hazardous effects, the biological effects of microwaves remain controversial. In epidemiology, there is no conclusive evidence showing that microwaves have carcinogenic effects. Concurrently, the discovery that microwaves have positive biological effects has presented new challenges for research and applications in this field. The results of EEG and analyses of the structure of the brain after radiation have also confirmed the influence of microwaves. Studies have extensively explored the underlying mechanisms by which microwaves influence learning and memory functions, especially synaptic structures and functions, oxidative stress and apoptosis, protein synthesis, genes and individual susceptibility and energy metabolism. Previous studies have produced a large amount of information, and some progress has been made in theory, but the mechanisms have not yet been fully determined, and many points are still disputed. The largest problem in these studies is that they used different parameters, such as the frequency, modulation, power density and irradiation time, to apply microwave radiation, in addition to using a variety of research methods. Therefore, their reproducibility and comparability are poor. To determine the precise dose-effect relationship between microwave radiation and its biological effects, further detailed studies must be performed.
The most we can get is that yes, obviously microwave radiation can influence an organism just like any other environmental variable, but the degree of influence is extremely small.

Just looked into this case, cell-tower was pre-emptively shut down because that was the first thing people thought. Now they found chemicals in the water from guess who?

Fucking Nestle. mantecabulletin.com/news/local-news/whats-causing-cancer-in-ripon/

Who is more evil Telecom-networks or "Let's kill the babies" Nestle?

Yeah I am on Nestle for this one.

why are tons of people in the 5G cities complaining about headaches, tinnitus and insomnia

>why are tons of people in cities complaining about headaches, tinnitus and insomnia
fixed

Only if you don't understand what's said there.
Epidemiologic studies are very low quality, yet they insist that means it's bad. It's part of the problem in the nutrition science and why it changes so often and is extremely inaccuarate. Double-blind placebo-controlled studies are the best evidence there is, they are however very expensive and there's close to none of them.

probably because 3G and 4G masts are harmful but not quite as harmful as 5G masts

I'd love to erect a faux 5G mast in some bumfuck community and watch them screech about "muh nosebleeds muh insomnia" only to reveal that it was never even turned on

youtube.com/watch?v=XyrdQE503Sc

here's the source for the image, watch it and learn something

Why do people who like miles away from wind turbines complain about the same thing? Placebo. Or more specifically: Nocebo. Once the technology melts into the massive framework of things which support modern life that normies don't even know about, the complains will go away.

lmao someone needs to do that

>muh anecdotal evidence gathered from sources which are explicitly anti-5G
I hope you're not seriously presenting this as solid evidence for your case

give me a half hour to make a counterargument video also not tied to any trusting or strong source of evidence.

how would you prove it's never been turned on? microwave radiation is silent and invisible. unless the bumfucks have meters to record its output you can just scrub your records for damage control. telecoms corporations would never scrub or alter evidence in their favor though, im just being a schizo.

[citation needed]

tranny telecoms shill brought friends today, got the multi-dilation station?

>muh 5g cancer

sounds just like those people who are "allergic" to WiFi

Attached: oooh.png (277x261, 4K)

just like those people who are "allergic" to asbestos
why cant phone corps get insurance on their microwave transmitter tech?

Attached: no insurance.png (633x698, 290K)

>[citation needed]
newscientist.com/article/2092934-blowing-hot-air-are-wind-farms-really-bad-for-your-health/
Faggot.

>the jude scientist

Attached: (((newscientist))).jpg (809x877, 127K)

NOOOOOO OUR COMMUNIST UTOPIA WHERE EVERYONE IS THE SAME AND NOBODY IS SPECIAL

>how would you prove it's never been turned on? microwave radiation is silent and invisible. unless the bumfucks have meters to record its output you can just scrub your records for damage control. telecoms corporations would never scrub or alter evidence in their favor though, im just being a schizo.
This is extreme autism, I'm literally just talking about a funny hypothetical situation and you're trying to say that le evil telecoms industry has pulled this stunt.

Not an argument. The article has merit and supplies additional sources.
Back to with ya.

you're right, I now feel it necessary to apologize to the innocent white christian boy angelic telecoms industry, for they are entirely pure and innocent and would never hurt a fly let alone a human in pursuit of complete control on behalf of their financiers

dilate

Attached: war-gamed the science.png (1138x950, 1.46M)

So happy I never bought a Smartphone. Still using my trusty Nokia E50

Attached: nokia-e50-00.jpg (254x501, 31K)

> I now feel it necessary to apologize to the innocent white christian boy angelic telecoms industry, for they are entirely pure and innocent and would never hurt a fly let alone a human in pursuit of complete control on behalf of their financiers
This but unironically

uhh i don't think the device matters as much as the network you are using. even if it's 3g/4g, the major isp's will not support them for long. verizon is shutting off 3g this year i think

>turn on microwave oven
>wifi stops working
every time

Attached: 1559000196350.jpg (320x320, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bgGJeOVEdQs

The insurance company was probably taken over by luddites.

>i don't own a microwave because i'm not fat
fuck off europoor

Attached: 153902452.gif (540x365, 2.88M)

>>Still no source that microwave ovens use 2.4ghz
>This is amusing. Keep squirming
Get out of Jow Forums you fucking nigger, you can't even distinguish between MHz and GHz

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-183429.png (720x1280, 151K)

luddites are based

>put modem in microwave
>press start
>wifi disconnects
wtf they told me the extra microwaves would boost the signal

>Has anyone else noticed people are turning off their wifi and staying away from their phones a bit more often?
No

t. nofriends

>newfag doesn't know how to t.
t. not a newfag

t. definitely no friends

>newfag schizospammer admits he has no friends
w e w

t. ICNIRP tranny with no friends

Guess what else emits 2.4GHz waves? Literally anything that has a temperature.

you got a source for that one?