Everyone here knows you can make a virus that slows a computer down and it has been done many times so its easy to...

everyone here knows you can make a virus that slows a computer down and it has been done many times so its easy to detect and all that stuff but i was thinking what if u make a virus that makes your computer go faster, if you make a virus that goes into the chipset and increases the CPU speed enough to make the computer uncontrollable(tabs opening too fast, mouse moving too fast) you can then write a program for your mouse and keyboard that slows it down on your end since you know how much faster it is and then you can control it just like normal of course the antivirus will not be able to pick it up because it will scan too fast and miss it and also because it wont be looking for something that makes your computer faster.

Attached: images.jpg (279x181, 9K)

this is literally retarded.

why? too much effort or can AI antivirus detect the hack?

Attached: autism level impossible.jpg (567x561, 57K)

i am nowhere near high enough for this shit.

Yeah, just run windows on your target system and you'll see resources fucking disappear

Clown world virus

If you have a way of making someone's else computer go faster without it shutting down due to overheat please tell me, my pc is slow

This is a high quality shit post

Attached: 1557171704136.jpg (680x486, 175K)

Well i havent figured out all the details but ive read that you can increase the speed by making a virus that changes the freqency of the chipsets i guess the virus must send back how much it changed them to you so you know how to account for the speed increas with your mouse and keyboard.

Someone has already made it and named it too?

Nigger you must be retarded.
That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works!

Make a self replicating program that overvolts and overclocks the cpu, gpu, and ram.

Problem solved, enjoy everyone's temp issues.

Okay so how do you payload it onto a PC to get root access to do that?

Imagine being this retarded.

But im not trying to break their computer, the genius behind my idea is that the computer due to the speed increase becomes unusable to the user but since i will know how much i increased the speed i can then offset it on my keyboard and mouse to use the computer.

You probably dont even know how to code so fuck u just because you cant do it doesnt mean we cant

The problem isn't coding it you stupid shit eating nigger, it's getting around all the fucking security settings that are specifically set up to prevent this. Hell most BIOS have over volt detectors. If this was a viable option don't you think somebody way fucking smarter than you would have come up with it first?

So you broke the computer then. And if that didn't break it, you smoked the CPU. That and windows kinda literally won't let you do this. Do you think clock speed is related to refresh speed like this is the fucking 80s or something?

Based retard

Why would a faster computer turn the mouse incontrolable? Are you 12?

Summer's here already.

Attached: 1560143495550.jpg (600x479, 58K)

I have to ask, why doesn't the virus just move the mouse randomly or something along those lines instead of...this.

user, I...

You know i thought about that but how would i know how to predict how it's going to move? By changing the speed and making the mouse, tabs, keyboard etc. work X amount faster i can then program my keyboard etc. to account for that and have the computer usable remotely on my end.

average Jow Forums user

what even is this?

Attached: 4c1560101539811.jpg (1169x1425, 213K)

The fuck are you retards doing here?

First day on Jow Forums huh? Welcome.

This is the only user who understands.

>The fuck are you retards doing here?
Just hanging out, you?

It's just like the microwave time poster.
Some things are just so incredibly retarded that no troll could have possibly come up with them.

If your goal is to control their mouse/keyboard why don't you just disable their input entirely? Because from what you described it sounds like they could make it unusable for you just by moving their mouse and hitting keys.

of course that is an option and yes i could do that but it's a bit too obvious for my taste.

Clock speed =/= software speed.
If the clock speeds up windows accomadates it. What you are talking about is impossible.

Fucking killing time while I update a dozen Dell Latitudes for work.

>Just hanging out, you?
Just chillin.

>It's just like the microwave time poster.
That was classic.

That's how computers work

Attached: 23a86714-77d0-4db0-a442-fcb6bdad6292..gif (387x305, 494K)

I'm talking about chipset speed clock so if the clock moves faster it will also move your mouse to the position it would have been on the moment of time.

thanks for the kek

Exactly, chipset clock speed =/= anything speed. Mouse is controlled by hardware acceleration user. Only thing increasing speed would do is cause the CPU to maybe shut off from overvolt/overheat.

>First day on Jow Forums huh? Welcome.
Actually, I'll have you know I've been a 4chanian since 2012, ha, haha!

>4chanian
>Not Faggit
Found the nigger