New RTX SUPER lineup leak

New RTX SUPER lineup leak

wccftech.com/exclusive-nvidias-super-gpus-unleashing-monsters/

Looks like there's gonna be a rtx 2080 ti super too, and it's a new unlocked chip. What do you think about this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-17-46-39-871_com.brave.browser.png (1080x2040, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGBaL1P4X14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"h-hey guis we took off like $50 off our RTX pules of dogshit! pls buy :("
get fucked nvidiot, 5700 and 5700xt dropping harder than hiroshima and nagasaki combined

Attached: ZomboDroid 12062019115520.jpg (1999x2187, 460K)

Cool i guess

Does AMD have 5800/XT/5900/XT as well?

Who cares? The most graphically demanding game I play is Elite Dangerous and that isn't an unoptimised piece of shit.

I hope so, i'm in need of a good upgrade. Currently have a rx580.

>This also means that AIBs are going to start cutting prices for existing RTX 2000-series cards in anticipation of the SUPER lineup

Anyone who thinks that we're going to see any price reductions on the existing Nvidia cards is insane. No way in hell they're going to suddenly cut their prices by 100$ or more.
The prices of the new lineup are definitely going to be higher than what the RTX was when it was released, meaning it's going to be yet another batch of even more overpriced cards for marginal performance gains and it won't have any kind of a meaningful effect on the existing prices.

The only way they could make this update appealing is to start selling the new cards for like 100$ under the current pricing of 2070 and 2080 lineup, but there's no way in hell we're going to see that happen.

Too bad it is doa since there is no way they won't charge more then the regular version of the card.

I was going to buy a 1660TI this week. Should I wait now and see what happens with the base RTX prices?

So Nvidia is finally selling the GPUs in the SKU lines where they belong.

Attached: Capture.png (780x457, 42K)

Wait for Navi2

Can I buy a 1660TI then return it to Amazon later for a RTX? Does Amazon allow that?

Not him but I hope.

If it really is a full step up for each card, then why not just release as a 3xxx series? Why the retarded "super" nomenclature?

I might it might be unoptimized and we wouldn't know because judging by the pics it looks like a decade old game.

These parts have been out for several months to almost a full year at this point. What are you running now?
It's going to be roughly a month before launch, but in that time you'll probably be able to get a 2060 Super (essentially a 2070) for the same price as a plain 1660. So roughly 65-70% performance difference + 2GB extra VRAM then.

Maybe TSMC is having trouble meeting demand for new 7nm chip orders?

Attached: relative-performance_2560-1440.png (500x890, 52K)

I’m upgrading from a 650 TI Boost...

Because undercutting the current series in price with a new one would look bad. If they just release new cheaper and faster models of the current series for cheaper everyone is happy. They save face.

nice

quake 2 for everyone

>1GB VRAM
DAMN SON... What resolution do you play?
I'd stick it out and save up for a Super at this point, especially since Navi looks like such a disappointment.

Attached: Budget Problems.png (240x102, 16K)

So they renamed the ti series to Super but then a ti series card is getting a super card?
Everyone in their marketing department should be fired.

How have you survived for this long using that?

Kys amd nigger. I'm not buying your trash at nvidia prices.

amd is dead and finished

Attached: images.jpg (232x218, 11K)

I play less demanding games.

Bump. Anyone know? Will they let me return it for a RTX?

> we took off like $50
Couldn't care less, I just want 8GB RAM on 2060 for the same price and performance. I will punish AMD for their greediness.

just wait

>Anyone who thinks that we're going to see any price reductions on the existing Nvidia cards is insane. No way in hell they're going to suddenly cut their prices by 100$ or more.
I've read 50 dollar price cuts on existing cards.

>Looks like there's gonna be a rtx 2080 ti super too, and it's a new unlocked chip. What do you think about this?
I'm very curious about it. I probably won't need the upgrade, but it should be out before Cyberpunk 2077 I assume so if I do need the upgrade at least there will be something for me to upgrade to. I'd really like to see how much faster it is over a 2080 Ti. Somehow I don't expect anything too major.

>rtx 2080 ti super
For measly three thousand dollars.

So, AMD CPU and Nvidia GPU for anyone who isn't a retarded fanboy

AMD is fucking DONE. This is the end.

>says idiot for the umpteenth time

>2080Ti Super
As if the 2080Ti wasn't expensive enough.

The SUPER model is going to be the same price, with a brand new chip, faster memory and pull even further away from AMD Pajeet GPUs. AMD are fucking FINISHED in the graphics card game. Nvidia have just knocked their asses down, and Intel's flying in to make them tap.

So, it means I won't buy it again.
Thanks NVidia.

still waiting to see what I should get for £300 that will do well at 1440p, leaning towards the vega 56 tbqh

>buying Pooga 300W housefires in 2019
Y I K E S

Attached: yep.png (1148x1043, 1.01M)

> I'd really like to see how much faster it is over a 2080 Ti. Somehow I don't expect anything too major.
I have a feeling we're going to see a 10% uplift over the 2080 Ti at best. Could be 10% uplift all across the spectrum with this update.
And isn't the Titan something like 15% faster than the 2080 Ti? I don't really see them going beyond that with this lineup.
Only one thing is really for certain and that's the fact that this is going to be super expensive.

>let's sell 1080/1080ti for the third time for the same price
how come nobody point it out in "tech journalism"?

2080 ti super and 3950x/3900x/3800x depending which of of them is better for gaming.

This dick measuring is fucking ridiculous.
The truth is, 1080p60 is here to stay.
Getting 144hz or 4k will explode your budget to 3000$ in a fucking wink.
Maybe just settle for 1440p60 if you want to spend a few extra bucks.
But at 1080p60, literally any toaster will do.

I don't think it needs to be pointed out at this point. Everyone is full well aware that the GPU market has gone blatantly extreme judaism.
I'm also pretty sure that these retarded prices are out of the reach of like 98% of the population anyways, so the market is niche as hell to begin with.
That small percentage of the market doesn't need or even care about the info that this is them yet again selling the same product for exuberant prices.

Just gonna give my two cents, I think the 3800x is gonna justify its extra dollars per core.

Bros...

Attached: amdloodie.jpg (633x758, 162K)

Yeah, I got a 4K monitor, and it was all downhill from here.
1080Ti is doing ok at it, but I could use moar power. But no way I'm spending 1200$ on a card.
So I think I'm gonna buy a 1440p screen at something like 75-100hz, if they exist, instead.

If it delivers more fps I'm getting it

RTX 2060 Super will be /ourcard/ once Vega 56 is out of stock. It will be the go-to $350 8GB high refresh rate 1080p and ultra quality 60 FPS 1440p card.

RTX 2080 Ti Super rumored to cost $800

Source, user.

Fatty McFat Fat
youtube.com/watch?v=mGBaL1P4X14

Yeah, joker is known for flat out lying in his benchmarks.

not in a million years. nvidia spent 3 gens easing their customers into the tier-price change. why would they undo all that?

>rehash of 1200 dollar card costing 400 less
are you retarded?

What exactly do you think the 1080Ti was? It launched a year after the Titan and other Pascals as a refresh at $500 less than the Titan. We're due for some sort of refresh for Turing

If they do this, it's literally saying fuck you to all rtx buyers so far.
Not that they were smart, mind you.

Except there is a RTX Titan.

Impossible. But it would be funny if all 2080Ti owners got dick punched like that.

I'd believe $800 for the 2080 Super.

So I was thinking of a 2070, if this is true, I can get the RTX 2070 SUPER, for a similar price (I'm expecting slightly higher desu), and this is essentially a 2080?

>tfw own a 2060
DUDES IM A KEKOLD AND I LOVE HAVING MY WIFE FUCKED BY BLACK MEN. JUST KILL ME.

Attached: 1528934935276.jpg (220x229, 9K)

There were several titans in the previous gen. The 2080TI took the place of the $1200 one, hence why it launched almost a year earlier than expected. Also the MSRP was $1000 although partners didn't respect it

The only conceivable reason I could ever see this happening in a thousand years, is that so few people have been buying these cards that they simply have to come down from their four figure prices in order to move inventory.
That's the only realistic reason why they would be willing to destroy their retarded lucrative margins on these products.
I honestly wouldn't bat an eye if the prices on the 2080 Ti super started from 1300$ or even higher. RTX Titan is like +$2000 and the Ti update will be pretty much competing with that beast.

Could be worse. You could consider buying a navi

I can't imagine them doing this though because AMD is not even competing with them in this field at all, there is no Fury card, and AMD is only competing with the 2080 leaving the top tier only Nvidia.

Nvidia would never do that, it would be like suddenly supporting Freesync after convincing their retards that Goysync was the only way forward.

>You could consider buying a navi
as if anyone does that LMAO

>I can't imagine them doing this though because AMD is not even competing with them in this field at all, there is no Fury card, and AMD is only competing with the 2080 leaving the top tier only Nvidia.
If they make something that doesn't sell they literally lost money. They paid someone else to manufacture and supply physical goods of their design. Now the goods aren't selling, what do you do? You lower the price. If you can still turn a good profit then you just sell at that segment, if you can't then you stop producing goods in that segment. That's a principle of the matching problem not even to do with competition.

>Nvidia would never do that, it would be like suddenly supporting Freesync after convincing their retards that Goysync was the only way forward.
I can't tell if this is even a serious post anymore. Freesync is an AMD hardware specific technology. But in any case for all intents and purposes they do support it (adaptive sync). Are you being facetious?

True. Lost interest in following the 5700XT after it's being priced way too similarly to the 2070. AMD's last hope is the 5700, which beats the 2060 until the 2060 Super comes out.

We live in a world where adults play video games. These same adults spend an average of $40,000 every 5 years on a new car.

1080ti is more then capable of hitting 1440p@120hz on most games. What is your CPU? Could be bottlenecking the GPU.

>in the market for a new GPU
>want to use them for shit besides gaming, and everything runs on CUDA instead of OpenCL/Vulkan
>RTX cards cost more than my kidneys
>waitfag all this way from last year, hoping that AMD will deliver something at half the price to justify going with them instead
>see the 5700 XT announcement
So, uh. Anyone know some deals on a used 1080?

Do you see Nvidia's stock price? They are taking a beating this gen. They made a bet they could increase profits with a higher margin card but lost too much volume. People just aren't upgrading to the 2xxx in the numbers they did to the 1xxx series. The cost is too high.

Just buy a zen2+navi rig.

Craigslist in my area had a dude selling off mining rigs. Worked out to $450 per 1080ti, but he wanted to sell both rigs (total of 12 gpus) as one batch. I didn't want to deal with selling the extras off.

I will shove my 390 up my ass if this is true

>they simply have to come down from their four figure prices in order to move inventory.

why would they do that with their highest end gaming card, retard?

there's still very much a market for the highest end video cards that enthusiasts are willing to pay a premium for and they profit generously off of that. they shouldnt care about moving 2080 ti inventory as much as lamborghini cares about selling cars. the price of a single 2080 ti is equivalent to multiple mid-range rtx and gtx card and by all means if there is a surplus of rtx 2080 ti cards all nvidia has to do is sit on the concept for a few years as devs develop more graphically intensive games and 4k res become more mainstream and that approach alone would allow nvidia to sell their stock overtime as people begin to desire and become more willing to pay for performance overtime. all the occasional rehash and rebranding like Super does is keep the market fresh and enthusiastic but its literally the same shit with enhancements here and there to justifiably manipulate prices but nothing truly groundbreaking.

face it poorniggers. the 2080 ti is going to be the top dog for a long time. nvidia will not shit on its high end consumers and undercut 2080 ti prices

Attached: 1559679438458.jpg (632x632, 69K)

So the 2060 Super is basically a 2070? And the 2070 was basically a slightly better 1080 right?
If that's the case then I know what I'm pairing with my 3700X next month

Attached: 1528758139984.png (553x691, 399K)

>why would they do that with their highest end gaming card, retard?
They obviously wouldn't.
Which is why I stated that I wouldn't be surprised at all to see these Supers starting from 1300$
I was simply speaking about the only hypothetical reason why I could ever see them lowering their prices you low IQ mongoloid.

>enthusiasts are willing to pay a premium for and they profit generously off of that
what a delusional post.
What would be more profitable?
Sell a 770mm2 chip as a titan/2080ti for $1300/2000 or sell it for $5000 as a quadro?

>I was simply speaking about the only hypothetical reason

shove your hypothesis up your ass then faggo. you'd never be on a fortune 500 company's marketing team so why even larp as if you've a clue?

AMD still do this date has no 4k card, while Nvidia had once since the 1080ti. It's fucking embarrassing and so fucking retarded that if you don't want to play at pre 2010 resolutions you have to pick an Nvidia card.

>What do you think about this?
I don't give a FUCK about gpus that cost more than the rest of the computer combined.
And I'm not paying +$100 every year that passes by for the same tier of card.

$300 used to be highend, now it barely gets you mid-low end.
GPU manufacturers, and especially their dumbfuck consumer enablers can fuck right off.

Attached: 7832782367.jpg (640x480, 25K)

The 2080ti is a crippled chip with cut down shaders and memory controllers. It's literally defective units sold for $1200 just like the original titan was (titan black was the full chip)
Same for the 1080ti, 2080 and 2060, all of these have an easy 10% upgrade by just selling them as fully specced chips which is easier as I now assume yields are better.
If there's a surplus of rtx titans and quadros then there's you're new 2080ti super, enjoy spending over a thousand dollars for video games again.

>you'd never be on a fortune 500 company's marketing team.
Considering the fact that you haven't even grasped the concept of using capital letters, I'm going to say I have far more of a chance of ending up in a fortune 500 company marketing team than you my dear retard.

>"crippled"
>"literally"
>"defective"
well, boys, that crippled literally defective chip is a 6% crippled quadro 8000 chip, that's sold for $1200 instead of $10000.

I bet novidia is _really_ happy getting fucked for "muh gaymes" in the ass just to have to novidiots brag about quake II running at 19FPS.

Just wait™

Nice so next gpus will cost thousands instead of hundreds

>paying 800$ for a GPU
You guys really know how to make me laugh

>bought a 2060 a week ago
>see this

Attached: 1560027727620.jpg (251x393, 13K)

$300 is now entry level basically.

It's been known that these cards were coming for weeks. Try to keep your retardation under control, user.