Imagine spending all the time you spent on Gentoo and

Actually learning a programming language or something employable.

Attached: gtard.png (512x512, 104K)

Gentoo is not even complicated in its usage, brainlet. Although I still prefer Arch over it.

Do you sit and stare at the compile output or where would all this lost time come from?

Imagine thinking that gentoo is hard to use if you're not retarded

imagine having nothing to do while you compile

what's a good entry level programming language for a Jow Forums-let

C is entry point for g, c++ or assembly if you want to go deeper. everything else if for brainlets

I wish someone would make a precompiled minimal, hardened Gentoo fork rather than users having to fuck with USE flags to achieve that and waste time compiling.

>OpenRC
>latest stable features and packages
>LILO and Syslinux
>no SystemD dependencies
>no Pulseaudio dependencies
>trimmed package source code that emphasizes security/simplicity/size efficiency
>distribute both binaries and source code
>no depreciated shit

>Gentoo
>programming
>employment
Pick 3. Just because you're a brainlet that wastes all his free time on gaymes or some other shit, does not mean all of us are.

USE flags is pretty much the main point of Gentoo. Also, what is Sabayon?

thanks. where is a good place to learn?

took me 1 hour, I've spent more time fapping in a single day than this

harder 2 do than 2 say, Brainlet.

I said I want a fucking fork of Gentoo that already conforms to my list out of the box. Sabayon is not the same thing.

Install Gentoo!

Imagine being a cheerful person and having the energy to actually spend your time employably.

Imagine not knowing what it's like to be nose-deep in depressive stasis and unable to accomplish anything meaningful no matter how much you hate yourself for not doing so.

>I said I want a fucking fork of Gentoo that already conforms to my list out of the box
then build one and install from it in the future

op is a brain dead faggot who probably plays games so he cant use linux

>or something employable
Enjoy your minimum wage cuckery

As a neet, it pisses me off always seeing the point of learning a programming language is a fucking job. Where's the fun?

Well I guess .py fags are brainlets then.

Absolute brainlet preaching to brainlets

What the fuck are you even pointing out by stating this? It's easier to say, "I have to go the bathroom." Than it is to actually go to the bathroom, but that doesn't mean going to the bathroom is fucking complicated, you goddamn moron.

What do you think we do while waiting for things to compile? Masturbate?

I dont really understand the idea of programming anyway. Loading a new OS and learning how it works is fun but programming is fucking boring as shit because you need to follow 9000 steps and you really dont have a goal there is no purpose. what the fuck am i gonna code? i have no ideas and no fucking need for it. I need a purpose to do something to learn something that i really want.

i agree with you and on top of that i enjoy having my system as i like just so i can do things i do how i want to. if i use gentoo it doesn't mean i am at the pc all the time compiling things

Redcore exists. I don't know if it uses pulseaudio or not.

get the book

Attached: 51TGEPRTDNL._SX377_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (379x499, 27K)