I managed to take some pics of my work at Huawei

Hi guys, i worked on the UI/UX design department at Shenzhen during the first month of the year, now i am back at my country but during a visit to shenzhen a month ago i was able to take a picture of the new huawei OS ui, they are still using my design but with minor changes. basically they are copying iOS.

Attached: bf350b7b-aaba-47be-b38f-44d96e4d6c45.jpg (1280x805, 127K)

closer pics

Attached: 92ae6b0c-d198-4002-9b33-586d8f8077a2.jpg (960x1280, 190K)

Attached: ad373b58-adbf-49a1-a8d7-cfa9d1a04229.jpg (960x1280, 153K)

>basically they are copying iOS
Every Chinese company does that and I hate it. iOS looks like complete shit with their tendency to use white backgrounds on everything to give you retina cancer, and the fact that even Google is following them makes me even more angry. Fuck their ideals of minimalism with shitty gradients on the icons.

So even for Chinese Ripoffs it's a poor excuse for an iOS ripoff.

it doesn't resemble actual iOS, if anything it reminds me of a weird combo of pixel Android+FlymeOS

Attached: comp.png (490x439, 271K)

Are they going to make their own Google app? Are they planning on making a search engine of their own?

Looks like shit to be honest, but then again nearly all stock themes are shit.

Take my fucking money, China. Just fucking give me my degoogled Android fork OS China phone. Please!

Attached: takemymoneyfuture.jpg (1023x576, 102K)

Why do you need to use Google? Didn't they teach you everything you needed to know at school? Are you a brainlet or something?

Attached: kem.png (680x574, 127K)

they all do that
i've been to china, they have OPPO stores fucking everywhere, and they're a stones' throw away from being am iPhone clone, the OS is setup to look and feel very iOS-like

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (660x631, 68K)

Looks good except for the navigation buttons being too close together

Sure, let me just save the image from my brain to my phone.

WINNIE

when's the mate 30 coming out?

>you can either have your data stolen by judgemental silicon valley trannies or amoral insectoids
why can't I just keep my data?

I heard its sailfish based right?

Whats wrong with someone else seeing your information?
Y-you're not doing something illegal are you?

On this note, does anyone know if Blackphones are any good for data security?

Why don't they just use Stock Android instead of wasting resources on imitating a shitty iOS clone? Same goes for Samsung, Huawei, LG, Sony etc
They should all just use Stock android

Looks good. Too bad it'll be a super botnet,

I remember when people shat on touchjizz and now Samsung has the best android UI lmao

Attached: 1455063956090.webm (640x368, 2.74M)