CERN BTFOS MICROSOFT

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-184809_cropped.png (1440x1839, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steigerlegal.ch/2019/05/23/protonmail-real-time-surveillance/
webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/Internet/Web_vs_Internet.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=gIZszF-QTZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's what happens when you hire a pajeet.

based
hail protonmail

>A prime example is that CERN has enjoyed special conditions for the use of Microsoft products for the last 20 years, by virtue of its status as an “academic institution”. However, recently, the company has decided to revoke CERN’s academic status

what the fuck is microsoft's problem?

Uhh cern didn't invent the web

Protonmail got outted as jewish spyware. Switch to posteo or cockmail

prove it?

I legitimately use ProtonMail for like a year and didn't know this. Can you elaborate?

>le protonmail made by cern scientists
The first post is probably a poor bait attempt, but to all retards reading this—just get posteo or mailbox.org or whatever else that doesn't shill itself like proton does and don't fall for >end-to-end encrypted meme. Just use PGP if you need real security.

I thought they moved to CentOS after Scientific Linux was discontinued?

The world wide web, based on the concept of hypertext, originated from cern. Do not confuse it with the internet.

steigerlegal.ch/2019/05/23/protonmail-real-time-surveillance/
On top of that, they keep promising to release the source code of Protonmail but never do. You can’t trust non-free software with your privacy.

It doesn't really matter though because you can't know if the version of the software they release is the same version they use on the servers.

South Korea is ditching Windows too. Microshit is on suicide watch.

they rode MS' dick for nearly half a decade.
Those fucken germans wasted a shitload of public money.
what's CERN's problem?
Those niggers dropped all internal IP phones (remember $500 each) for skype phones.
YES, you read it correctly. they switched the always working voip phones, for useless MS crap.... and now they are backing.
I'm so fucking glad that MS raped those bastards.

Now MS is going to get raped

Based

Poopoo peepee
Not him but I like everything masala. It has to be clean though.

I am too. Fuck CERN. My only hope is they get raped again.

wtf apple invented the internet!

cope

Lately CERN has found itself highly concerned with having a large enough quantity of vaginas within its doors rather than doing actual physics. Microsoft are just being based as usual

You think this makes a dent in Microsoft's wallet?

whats the difference between the World Wide Web and the internet?

webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/Internet/Web_vs_Internet.asp

Probably happening to many institutions. They want to push everyone to their horrific Office 365 botnet.

The web was a mistake, the internet was not

I'm having deja vu. Didn't this already happen?

Okay, buh bye. Meanwhile MS is one competitor slip up from cementing their leadership in SaaS, their core business now

That's true of all academia recently though, so you might as well eliminate the concept of an academic license completely

Microsoft is a HUGE machine. Lots of mouths to feed. Trust me they're taking a hit on their SaaS costs for a similar bait-and-switch tactic.

MS doesn't want baby blood on their hands.

Assuming CERN switch to linux then oh boy wonderful
cause actually that's the last thing gnu/linux needs, centralization and corporatism

Once microsoft/intel starts to crumble
soon they'll try to takeover the linux and risc sectors

>linux will finally because a centralized, organized and focused product built to meet the needs of actual users instead of fat autists crying that people themed their apps
I love this timeline.

RIP Terry btw

DESIGNATED

i bet SERN murdered Terry
that's why we never got proper confirmation of the "accident"

clusters themselves run linux, but desktops probably run a mix of MacOS, CentOS, and Windows.

>cause actually that's the last thing gnu/linux needs, centralization and corporatism

Yeah, because then it might actually become a usable OS and not just a broken trophy OS for unwashed neets

that doesn’t even make sense. All software under free licenses is available to everyone, no questions asked. CERN isn’t even that powerful, they’re a group of scientists for fuck sake.

Attached: worry.png (557x557, 314K)

Still no proof.

No you're right, I don't think they'll be the number one cause.
What I am trying to point out though is the general trend away from windows and towards linux.

>the same fucking link despite the fact that he got btfo on twitter

The web is an idea and set of user protocols for referencing and exchanging information in an interconnected web.
The internet is low level implementation which facilitates web protocols by interconnecting independent networks

Please fucking do. Those CIA niggers charge tens of thousands of dollars a semester to teach feminist dance theory, screw over hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people out of a decent education, and then they decide to build a fucking football field with the profits
And it ruins other fields as well. First thing any employer does is retrain you, because you learned fuck all in college

and russia military

ABSOLUTELY
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

who the fuck cares about white-skinned nigger warlords lol

Let me guess - if Google, Facebook and others could use Ubuntu then why Cern cannot? They actually way too late for smart guys.

hint: all FB C++ crappy code assumes it is 16.04 lol

You're fluctuating between time lines traveler, drink a distilled elixir of lead and pomegranate.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gIZszF-QTZQ
How has this not been posted yet?

>Google, Facebook and others could use Ubuntu then why Cern cannot?
I suspect specific software is only available on Windoze. Stuff like labview can be run on Linux, but the odd instrument might still require Win drivers. That and crap like accounting or order management..

REACTOS

CERN scientists don't use windows. Please educate yourself before posting in this thread everyone.

iirc microsoft academic license at least used to be available only for stem fields.

NOOO SIRS I NEED THE RUPEES FOR MY PINUS ENLARGMENT SURGERY NOOOOO

Attached: 1497986984756.png (691x653, 21K)

>the always working voip phones
LOL

you think the same thing isn't happening at MS?

SK would never do that. They love all that activeX shit there.

I hope they do it but chances are they are just bluffing to get a better deal.

No, they are not.
There are thousands of retards who are going to complain on their boss about the lack of windows, ms office, outlook, active directory which means that even if those cerncucks pull the trigger and go full oss, they will have thousands of idiots complaining about the different buttons on the libreoffice and knowing jackshit about linux.

Attached: 1508740673887.gif (217x224, 116K)

Doesn't Apple make shit in India?

they will most likely move to fagbooks just like IBM and all of silicon valley did. the future is grim.

based and linuxpilled

what exactly got 10x price hike?

enterprise subscription Windows+O365+Azure etc

>subscription
whats even the point of switching to the new cancer model when the old versions of office does everything you ever need?

He's going to be kicked off CEO and demoted back down to the nose picking low level tech support he rose from. Stupid pajeet. The absolute state of Microsoft.

Microsoft will make them a huge discount and they will stay. Happened multiple times already.

Just fucking watch.

Attached: linux_fuck_you.png (408x400, 10K)

It's basically a requirement for physicists these days to be quite proficient with unix, and know a handful or programming languages. Furthermore, most of physics is written in LaTeX.
So i don't really see this happening.

>Having to pay for your education
Feels good not being an americuck. I pay a small registration fee each semester, and nothing else. In return i get subsidized housing and full returns on any of my healthcare related costs.

18+ kiddo

Yeah most likely, this happened to Munich government before.

Probably half of Cern is beurocrats tho.

>have to pay triple the cost of education through taxes your entire life
If something is costly and bad, you don't make it free. You get it to become good

That's why you move to America when you're done.

The AGPLv3 solves this.

everything is a subscription including Windows 10 Enterprise now
YOu have those E3 E5 licenses for example

Not really, because you can't know for sure what software they are running.