>M...Muh GNU

Loonixcucks don't have foobar.

Attached: foobarlogo.png (325x48, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snapcraft.io/foobar2000
deadbeef.sourceforge.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn’t there a foobar snap? Either way, it doesn’t matter to me. I use cmus when on linux and only use Foobar on my phone.

we have foobar, but we don't care
snapcraft.io/foobar2000
there's better stuff even for windows

its not really like theres foobar2000 for linux, i mean, thats simply foobar2000 released under wine

I don't use foobar on Windows either.

we have cmus

Attached: typical-cmus-user.jpg (720x716, 65K)

What would be the point? Alsa can't handle stuff like resampling audio or even reproduce sound at true 24-bit, and is the only audio solution for Linux.

*dabs on you*

Attached: 181213-Roon-Logo.jpg (600x323, 14K)

give me one good reason to switch oses just so i can use foo barf instead of pic related

Attached: traffic_cone.png (474x632, 127K)

Based cmus bros.

>he doesn't know about open sound system
Nigger.

I like AIMP

Unlike Windows, fast, quality applications are not a rarity under GNU/Linux.

What are the best Linux options for playing SACD and other hi-res audio (.iso/.dsf/.dff)? I haven't found any options at all other than getting mpd-sacd from AUR and then using Cantata for GUI.

Attached: folder.jpg (700x700, 218K)

convert it into a better format

I have EMMS with Emacs and mpv.

>poobarsuperpowerby2020

deadbeef.sourceforge.net/

they're getting pretty close to foobar. work seems pretty active

Works on my machine

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-212901_Remotix.jpg (1600x1769, 1.11M)

>foobar

Don't make me laugh.

Attached: image0-32.jpg (622x615, 58K)

AIMP > foobar

MusicBee > jewbar

The guy in the picture you used doesn’t even know what Linux is. In fact, he runs Windows like a normal, socially adjusted person.

Attached: 615F91A8-BB9A-4E7C-9B54-9F840DA1BEDE.jpg (433x690, 75K)

Wrong, it's a picture of an actual typical cmus user.

My pic related? Yeah, you’d be right lmao

>t. uses cuck license music player on an operating system he doesn't owned, but is rather owned by.

t.

Attached: BFB1EBF6-CE3A-4F54-B187-96AE227FADA3.jpg (433x687, 75K)

can someone post some good foobar equalizer preset for my headphones? thanks

I haden't used it in quite a while because I found it was lacking. But damn, they really ramped up implementing the things that I was missing from foobar. Replaygain scanner, nice converter, nice tagging.

The fuck are you talking about? Of course it can. It can even do DSD. And you haven't even seen JACK which is miles better than ASIO.

flat, across the board.

There is for Android.

ok, I respect your opinion... but what does that have to do with posting your profile picture on an anonymous board?

we can run it through wine, but none of us give a shit because there's deadbeef, clementine, audacious, gmusicbrowser etc... also, winamp slaughters foobar anyway, even though it's only been updated like 5 times in the past ten years.

>[Xep... [Xep... [auxil... [base... [mak... [volu... [strat... [mor... [anki... [new...
LXDE is a joke.

Clementine is better

Mind explaining why?

That huge font size on a tiny bar, the wasted space between text and next icon, the ellipsis taking 1/3rd of the available space for text *by itself*, ... It's like someone deliberately designed that to be as ugly and inefficient as possible. You could fit twice the information on that bar AND look better, something you can't say very often for software, but here we are.

LXDE was visually offensive a decade ago and it's still the case now. Don't get me wrong, you can love ugly if you want, but you still have to spend time looking at it, and LXDE seems to make a point to waste as much of it as possible.

Well, the devs admit that they aren't designers and that the UI could use some improvements.

mpd

>not using rofi to switch between windows
low T detected.