Press F.

Attached: download.png (144x144, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/commits/dev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about it?

NewPipe for desktop when

works on my machineā„¢

I'm using it right now. What are you talking about?

Will the Muslim dev ever add proper subscriptions?

The last commit was today. What are you talking about?

github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/commits/dev

*loads*
*loads*
watch a video? oh yeah, right
*loads*

Attached: serveimage.jpe.jpg (1280x720, 22K)

say it with me
WORKS

OCCASIONALLY

It's not a NP's fault at all.

I found that eternal loading instantly starts playing when I go fullscreen mode

Again? lmao

>not using youtube vanced

thats haram so no

youtube-dl

Just porting it would be impossible. But you can use newpipe extractor and make a new app

Did they fix the playback speed UI yet?

Why do you retards think that if you don't get an update a day, it's abandoned? I'm on 0.16.2, released 12 days ago, and it works fine. If yours doesn't work, it's just you. And like this user said, , a commit was made within the past 12 hours. Stop being such a nigger, op.

Attached: 1560416250.jpg (1294x478, 109K)

I've literally never encountered this issue, nor have I even heard of it until just now. NP is instantaneous when loading video, pop-up video, or background for me. And I'm on a gimped Nexus 5x, a 4 year old phone, with bootloop issues, which applying the fix, disables 2 cores, and I still don't have this issue. Maybe your shitty Indian internet is to blame.

Attached: 1560416785.png (581x647, 492K)

Works on my machine

just change video quality

Attached: 1559992233393.jpg (960x1280, 298K)

I have some issues with NP. You can't load videos in 240p. First you have to load 360p and then go back to 240p which is irritating. Download is also unavailable in 240p it downloads and after reaching 100% the app crashes and download is cancelled. The only good thing about it is no Ads and recommended video homepage which are the only things stopping me from going back to youtube.

you fucked up your photoshop screenshot on the right side there