I don't fucking get it. What's the reason why women don't want to get tech jobs?

I don't fucking get it. What's the reason why women don't want to get tech jobs?

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-193543.png (1678x2048, 2.05M)

>that pic
where are all the niggers? it needs more niggers

Fewer autists.

Because you have to sit at a desk and stare at a computer for 8-12 hours a day, surrounded with kissless handholdless virgins and maladjusted mgtow men who hate women but also can't look you in the eye after they find out you have a boyfriend.
The only reason to stick it out AT ALL is because it pays really well, but even that isn't enough.

Attached: nauseating.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

clickbait article the women are tech ceos who consented to being photoshopped in

Because you don't get to make chit-chat with everybody in a 5 mile radius all fucking day and the hours can be brutally long, and women don't like that.

>All the women in this photo of tech titans were photoshopped in
>All the women
>Literally 2 women

Because typically women are more comfortable working with/around people while men are more comfortable working with/around things.

Attached: 1560314485973.jpg (464x960, 58K)

what if women don't have the same interests as men

Attached: 16473046_158210108013451_3158123657754797408_n.jpg (450x450, 13K)

have sex

I don't get why it's so important to have gender balance in tech that it's worth sacrificing so much for, gender imbalances exist in nearly every field
the idea that we can have women graduating at vastly higher rates than men, making more than young men, healthier, more likely to be employed, far less likely to be homeless or anything shitty, basically ahead on every metric except for being the tiny percentage of high ranking executives or a few high paying fields

Men who are in most hiring positions are afraid women will make fun of them

have you ever worked in tech? the entire hiring chain in most firms is female lol, and if you're female you will get easier interviews and preferential treatment

Kek.

Procreate and copulate

posting buttfeed shit should be enough merit for a permaban

Tried to teach my gf how to tech, she doesn't have the autism. There are good female programmers, there are women into tech, but females have different interests.

They're thankless jobs that don't give women the opportunity to fuck muscular guys. That's not to say there aren't muscular guys in IT, it's just that they won't put up with bullshit.

I don't get it. What happens July 1st, and what do corporations have to do with it?

just because you have a weeping wound between your legs where there used to be a penis doesn't make you a woman

this

Attached: have-sex.jpg (1200x911, 128K)

june is pride month
corporations pretend to give a shit about anything for good pr and sales during pride month

Corporations bandwagoning muh gay month for PR and profit.

Because high ranking public figures end up in photographs more often than the underclasses, but it triggers anyone who fell for feminist indoctrination whenever there's not a female majority or at least gender parity in any photo with more than one person in it.

spbp

"Tech CEO"

How dare they alter the picture in order to promote diversity, right Buzzfeed? These "journalists" need to kill themselves.

because it isnt a female interest
women will always want to be nurses and teachers over engineers and scientists
the more you push for freedom in career choice between the sexes the wider the gaps become