What's the most American Linux distro?

What's the most American Linux distro?

Attached: 1557628745295.jpg (640x723, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Export_of_cryptography_from_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Linux is the most american distro

Attached: 1531692041387.jpg (4000x5000, 3.76M)

RHEL

Gentoo.

Pretty sure hosting linux distros in the US is illegal due to cryptography export bans and intellectual property laws.
At the very least openssl and ffmpeg would be legally questionable to host in the US.

Linux subsystem for Windows 10.

nope. RedHat and it’s sponsored projects are USA based. Patents prevent ffmpeg from being distributed but I have AES 256 bit full disk encryption on my machine.

WSL

That autistic one run by that dude in Texas... PCLinuxOS

What? Do you mean GNU distro?

Attached: based.png (477x335, 135K)

Attached: Red_Star_OS_Logo.svg.png (1200x917, 57K)

>cryptography export bans
what century do you think you're in?

Attached: brainletpit.png (1416x1600, 606K)

an autist one

linux is a kernel you based

This is Jow Forums not /lgbt/
Very few distros are made for the purpose of being universal, there are so many due to so many different uses, dumbass winfag.

I almost regret searching google with this picture, it brought up the hundreds of screeching tranny tweets surrounding this show and how people were accusing the official CR subs of being rewritten to make this girl trans even thought it was already canon, what a goddamn shitshow.

I did find this tho.

Attached: shut the fuck up terf2.jpg (960x515, 61K)

>girl
Let's not lie to ourselves, here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Export_of_cryptography_from_the_United_States

As a fan of the show the whole thing was sickening. Lily's entire character was tragic and all Lily wanted was to be a cute idol and to not be labeled. Then the fucking trannies saw a boy dressing up as a girl not wanting to use his birth name and attached their labels to him. Makes me fucking sick.

Solus

Oh, so this is the actual image uncropped? Now it makes sense why they used windows wordart in their meme, twitter shitters love references to obsolete technology.

Attached: 853.png (325x533, 297K)

>trannies saw a boy dressing up as a girl not wanting to use his birth name and attached their labels
Isn't that literally what it was?
It was established he was a boy, he was beginning puberty, freaked out over having leg hair and seeing his first facial hair gave him cardiac arrest, lily literally dysphoria'd to death

Slackware

That's because of social pressure, not because of personal choice.

Trannies should be gassed

You will never pass. You will lock yourself away in your home and become more and more bitter and delusional as you desperately try to convince yourself that you look like a woman.

Your only friends, and I use that word very lightly, will be fellow castrated men who will also be suffering the same regret and mental anguish over their poorly thought out decision. The entirety of your "friendship" will be mutual reassurance that you didn't make a mistake and discussing how to make other people fuck up as bad as you did so you won't be alone in your misery.

But you will be alone, even around other people.

Always alone in your head, always suspicious of what others really think about you, always knowing the truth that they are only humoring you out of pity. Despised by all, hideous, a freak. Incapable of love, a family, or genuine human connections. Your grip on reality will slowly slip away until, the moment you are forced to confront it, the truth will be such a shock to you, such a painful reminder of what you actually are, that the intrusive thoughts will hijack your every waking moment.

The fact of the matter is that many do pass, extraordinarily well.
You only fixate on the ones that don't, or started at 30 and think it's representative of all transgender women.

Red Hat because it's backdoored by the nsa.

Dilation time

extreme cope
go back to your discord and post photos of your cuts or something

Eurofag can't into humor
What a waste of trips.

A 1% success rate of a million people is 10,000. That's a lot, but a small amount comparatively.

Attached: hannah mon.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Based
Cringe

They pass because they're being sponsored to pass. Do you have a sponsor?