Calculators:

Can you believe this, all this power in your hand.
50 years ago people used those wooden balls on a stick and it was tedious af and time consuming.
I feel so good holding and playing with my calculator, imagine the reaction of the abacus faggots if i time traveled and showed it to them.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1293x751, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwGL4Z__Ufc
nyaa.si/view/1039976
youtube.com/watch?v=MYUcsqx5Bh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why u fags not replying?

because it's a shit thread and you should feel bad

come on man give me a break
*said in Keanu Reeves voice*

> 50 years ago people used those wooden balls on a stick and it was tedious af and time consuming.
There were mechanical calculators other than abaci fifty years ago and for basic arithmetic an abacus with an experienced user is still faster than an electronic calculator due to the limit being on the speed of data entry.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwGL4Z__Ufc

you are wrong

Where did you get begin japanology downloaded?
What quality is it in?

nhk world
hd

>an abacus with an experienced user is still faster than an electronic calculator due to the limit being on the speed of data entry

bullshit, totally not true.

this

nyaa.si/view/1039976

in 1080p.

TV in 2019, seriously faggot?

Does it have those episodes where the audio is fucked up like the shitty youtube rips or is that fixed?

fixed, its a direct HD rip from NHK.

This.
In my country people were using picrelated just 20 years ago, and some of them were definitely faster than any calculator.

Attached: 4848630324.jpg (388x480, 48K)

or, or i provide the counterpoint of: if they grew up with calculators it would be faster because theyd be more accustom to it.

lol divide 457342623123.1478 by 235644.468 in 2 seconds with that shit, you can't, bitch, neither can bitches in your country do that in 2 sec.
i can, with a calculator.

Based

>Using cheap slant eyed shit instead of a hand grenade for a calculator.

It's like you can't appreciate the true master race, goy.

Attached: curta-mechanical-calculator.jpg (640x640, 40K)

>typing 13 words per second on a calculator

or counterpoint, your mums a dirty hoore

one of my fantasies is to time travel back to the 60s and drop an Rpi Zero loaded with rasbian along with the necessary i/o onto the desk of someone working on Apollo

>words
lol wut nigga?

youtube.com/watch?v=MYUcsqx5Bh4

those things are stupid expensive tbqh my lad

Its a status thing

/thread

Well considering they're intricate collectible instruments that have been out of production for decades that makes perfect sense.

An abacus is much better than a filthy calculator and I'm still mad my examinators made me use a stupid approved calculator instead of my abacus.

Even on my iphone X I use an abacus app instead of that disgusting calculator

wow imagine needing a calculator. I could literally do that in my sleep. no wonder japanese needed to invent calculators.

OK incels beat my calculator stash.

Attached: 329108E6-F126-4EBD-835A-7055C5756C46.jpg (3264x2448, 2.63M)

I assumed it was TI trash but you've got me beat, user. How's that DM42?

I remember in highschool, 99% of people didn't know how to use a calculator beyond the algebraic and trigonometric operations/functions.
The VERIFY and TABLE modes saved me a few times too.
Nowadays I'm running this bad boy.

Attached: 71mCfR49bYL._SX679_.jpg (679x858, 60K)

I love the crap out of it. I have many more RPN and RPL machines as well:

>25
>41cx
>28s
>35s
>48g
>50g
>DM41

I almost like the WP-34s the best still though, as crazy as that sounds.

Dude ugh, get a 50g before the cost $600.

I had a teacher in HS that banned scientific and graphing calculators because she got sick of dumbasses asking for help

Kek. Here graphical calculators were banned because there was that 1% of students that knew how to use them and it was considered an unfair advantage, so we all had to use either one of those green casios or it's TI equivalent.

Sucking dick and being a bitch =/= losing your virginity.

This is a weird power fantasy but okay.

>imagine the reaction of the abacus faggots if i time traveled and showed it to them.
kind of being a dick