Is having albun art tagged on your music files bloat? Is there such thing as tag bloat? How many tags is too many?

Is having albun art tagged on your music files bloat? Is there such thing as tag bloat? How many tags is too many?

Attached: image.jpg (554x554, 144K)

isn't it literally what prevents the bloat since it helps you keep the music organized?

Bloat is not being unorganized. Bloat is having unnecessary things. Is English your second language or something?

Audio files are fucking small anyway. A few extra mb won't kill you.

>album title
>artist
>song title
all bloat

Attached: 1514348598931.gif (500x281, 537K)

Bloat is a subjective term, maybe anti-minimalist would be a better way to think of it. It's only bloat if you think it is, since nobody else can classify it as such.
Not if they're lossless

It increases the experience, so it's not any more bloat than the music itself.

Lossless is small too.

>but muh 50 mb
Who the fuck cares? Everyone is sitting on TBs now.

>features I want are bloat
you drank too much of the Jow Forums koolaid, retard

The touhou music collection is a couple terabytes, I think.

Most Touhou arranges are garbage anyway. Just get the good ones.

That doesn't change the fact that it does add up
My SSD is 1TB, a hundred gigabytes is relevant in my opinion.

Buy another HDD.

Spending money will obviously fix problems, but that doesn't mend the root cause. Also, secondary drives are a bit harder to organize.

>tags
nice bloat

>How many tags is too many?
Never enough

Attached: 1554910118999.png (474x22, 4K)

Album art, especially if high res, should be a separate file in the folder.
Tagging it on all files is the same as keeping 10 copies of the same image, which typically wastes 10% more space.

Personally I create 800x800 (or smaller if the source isn't that big) jpegs at 85% quality, baseline optimized and tag them to the tracks as opposed to having a cover.jpg file or something like that. This is by necessity as I am a dirty iOS user.

The more tags, the better.

How slow is your hydrus?

this, op confirmed for working at game freak

Yes. I don't want to see album art. I always sanitize my FLACs by removing the embedded images.

homo