Top Ten Distros

Top Ten Distros

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

arch, debian, fedora, void, toss the rest

Windows 10 takes the top 10 spots.

ubuntu meme distros, openPEPE, Redhat, Arch, GENTOO... probably missing one or two

Why are people so obsessed with stupid lists of shit that doesn't matter? Why do they spend 10+ minutes listening to some random fuckwit blather on about each thing when they could get exactly as much usable info in 10 seconds of reading?
I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND

NUMBAH JUAN

Do you want to understand?
It's fun. That's all. You're definitely not a guy who like fun you dick in the mud

1. Gentoo Linux : You haven't used the Linux operating system if you haven't used gentoo.
2. Ubuntu LTS, Ubuntu LTS is perhaps the best experience you can get because everyone uses it so you run no risk of finding distro specific errors that take away your time and if you find one then probably it will get fixed soon because someone else probably already had it.
3. CentOS :CentOS is a 200iq operating system it contains subtle references to Kierkegaard philosophy and offers a wide array cybermantic documentation built in into the disk.

It's intellectual junk food gaming reccomendation systems

you watch a videogame review for the new call of duty? Here's TOP 10 CALL OF DUTY MOMENTS so you can remember the good times and learn about new ones in the games you didn't play :)

Note that i don't think intellectual junk food is bad, just that recommendation systems are making it easier and easier to endlessly scroll and endlessly watch

Because it's easier to ask the herd than to think for yourself and easier to blame the herd than your own poor judgements. Are you new here?

NUMBER 15
RICHARD STALLMAN'S FUNGOO

In no particular order
Win XP
Win 7
Win 2000
Xubuntu
Mint XFCE
Mint cinnamon
Puppy Linux.

Also used to enjoy mandriva back in the day

Ubuntu is baby's first distro, only good for Linux noobs.
CentOS is a poor man's RedHat.
Winfag detected.

Linuck sucks

So does your sister.

>I'm an intellectual edgelord.

Then it suits you, faggot.

Ubuntu is the final red pill
Centos is red hat with logos removed

Absolutely fucking based.

Niggers

These: gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html