AMD Ryzen 9 3950X Benchmarked in Geekbench...

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-9-3950x-16-core-cpu-benchmark-leak-crushes-intel-core-i9-9980xe/amp/

>AMD Ryzen 9 3950X Benchmarked in Geekbench, $1250 US Cheaper Than Intel’s Flagship Core i9-9980XE With 18 Cores Yet Obliterates It In Single & Multi-Threaded Workloads

HOLY FUCK LMAO

Attached: AMD-RYZEN-ZEN.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/13495867.gb4
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/13328895
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yet still slower on all the apps and games that matter. Stay seething AMDrone.

JUST

>muh games

Attached: 1506392719410.jpg (2048x1370, 319K)

This is no surprise. AMD has the upper hand architecturally, so they'll be leading desktop sales for probably the next year
Intel has gotten out 10nm for laptops, which is where they care about the most.

Let's go over the facts, shall we:
Intel
>some vulnerabilities found, but ALL of them have since been patched
>Intel ME has been locked down, audited by security experts, and is no longer a security risk
>patches have NEGLIGIBLE impact on gaming
>storage IO takes a slight hit
>much higher clocks (better for older games)
>much lower core and cache latencies (very important for gaming)
>more industry-adopted instruction sets, better optimization in Unreal Engine, Unity, Frostbite, etc.
>uses less power-per-clock and has better frequency-to-voltage characteristics (why Intel will always hit 5.0GHz and AMD will never be able to)

AMD
>Ryzenfall and 12 other vulnerabilities STILL NOT COMPLETELY FIXED
>PSP has been fully compromised and gives attackers complete access to all parts of an AMD CPU; AMD REFUSES TO DISABLE PSP ON ANY RYZEN CPU
>has performance loss with its already lower IPC (turning a shit hatchback into a shittier hatchback)
>literally slower NVMe throughput by default because AMD can't into IO queuing optimizations
>lower clocks than Intel's First Gen Core architecture
>almost twice or three times the latency depending on which cores are accessing which cache; made even worse with multi-die Ryzens (like all of the Ryzen 3000s)
>literally no one optimizes for AMD's instruction sets; locked out of the instruction sets the games industry uses
>uses far more power per watt because Infinity Fabric eats power the higher you clock it (guess what was exponentially increased on Ryzen 3000...)

Other notes - PCIe Gen 4 literally doesn't matter
>storage IO loss literally doesn't matter for gaming because 99.99% of games doesn't come close to using a tenth of an NVMe drive's IO throughput
>4K 144hz gaming doesn't even saturate PCIe 3.0 x8

You forgot the best detail
>at 105W

>Intel
>uses less power-per-clock
Have a (You)

>*tips menora*

You forgot the even bester detail.
>They ran this test on an early sample that only hit 4.3GHz.
This thing is going to reach 6400 in SC once it actually hits 4.7GHz

The power and heat figures will be a lot less impressive. The 4GHz range is probably best for efficiency

Cool article but it doesn't actually do a single side by side comparison.

Will my bloated program compile faster with a 9900k or a 3900x?

P A S T A
A
S
T
A

I unironically masturbated when Lisa revealed the 3950x

Attached: I guess it can't be helped. She called me..png (655x739, 182K)

so still worse than the 9900k at single threaded stuff got it

I suspect that Ryzen will have the best performance across the board, unless you're very latency sensitive
Benchmark leaks will never be comprehensive or non-synthetic, it's in the name.

WHY DO U I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER I WANT TO BUILD A NEW RIG TODAY FUCK AMD FUCK LISA SU

Attached: C8D5C96C-44AD-4B16-A950-41071D80568A.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>Needing to touch yourself when she was gifted the action figure and shit all over it

It'll compile faster with a 2600.

>which is where they care about the most.
That's just their COPE, they truly wish they have 10nm or 7nm for desktops.

They already lost the marketing war in nanometers, gamers are already conditioned that lower nanometers is better. They're also not interested in fixing security flaws as they are part of the glow in the dark umbrella.

Attached: 1555958022105.png (788x1125, 1.02M)

>The new [Precision Boost Overdrive] allows you to override the default boost clock by up to +200MHz, in addition to expanded TDC/EDC/PPT limits.
So with PBO enabled, (and assuming decent cooling, mobo, and PSU) the 3950X will hit 4.9 Ghz - on a few cores, at least? Nice.

Glad I wasn't the only one.

Ryzenfall was an Intel campaign bought and paid for fake news dossier.

ignore intel shills

Attached: 1556332193563.jpg (2083x1405, 462K)

Please sir do the needful and delid did

this pasta is getting real stale old man

HOLY SHIT AN ACTUAL SHILL
I found one guys I found one!
Shalom Rabbi, how many shekels per hour is Intel paying you?

Imagine being this much of a seething shill.

Attached: 1557775163015.png (1024x1024, 169K)

>Yet still slower on all the apps and games that matter.

Like what? Back up your claims.

I give it to (you) because you waste so much time writing this bulshit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It probably depends on the BIOS
With X470 the higher end boards would end up pushing more aggressive stock clocks, effectively overclocking by default

I'm too poor to afford the latest and greatest AMD processors, specially since now AMD it's a premium brand
However the first gen Threadripper's are becoming really cheap, I hope there's used cheap boards too

Has any website (or AMD) talked about whether or not there’s still latency issues

>new thing beats old thing
>OLD THING BTFO LOOOLL

What? On Jow Forums? You must be new here.

Literally everything you posted is completely wrong. But then, I know this is a pasta because I've seen it elsewhere. Carry on, shitposter.

what ever,no different for old ryzen.
and more and more intels cpus going win,wait end of year.

tdp is just that high what is should be with more cores or clocks...none upgrade.!!!

looks same effect ike gpu sector, fury,vega and radeon vii...no different
well radeon vii was 7nm gpu, but not belive it! so lausy efficiency,and still slow!

ok, cputdp also same...there is anyhting new,just different name....i wonder how long amd can sell product with no profit..well looks that no longer...sooner or later its eat hole company and debt givens not tolerance more...end of 2020 is my guess.

hmm. i try really see different from ryzen 2000 series,but no....oh yeah... more cores..but is it only trend or commercial way.
you dont need more than total max 6 cores for gaming,even 4-core is enough. easily.
more than that is waist of cash, no matter how much its cost.

and,i still see not any goodies from amd 32-core cpu...erhh i mean where to use thouse??!! tell me..

200-cores cpu.... so what!

no help gaming,apzz or rendering...useless.

another hand, real pro rendering use always intels cpus...why??

well,buy them amd fans, you keep amd up and pay them callary...youself you give so little back.
except red fine main...lol

Attached: 1542156633414.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (534x400, 24K)

and what issues would that be

based callaryposter

seething

>slower on--

Attached: INTURDSLOW.png (859x556, 3.65M)

Attached: CnrRmF3W8AA84QA.jpg (720x757, 62K)

Article is a bit misleading. The ryzen is clocked at 4.3 on all cores. You can check clock details on geekbench website if you add .gb4 at the end of a link
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/13495867.gb4
The example scores of 9980XE they give is for stock. Here is a result of a 9980XE with 4.4 clock on all cores
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/13328895
It's still funny though because it's barely reaching the Ryzen part despite having two extra cores. Not to mention the sad single core.
I mean the ryzen still definitely beats it but the article is needlessly exaggerated.

fpbp
/thread

Back to the oven

>stale Jow Forums maymay
hi r/amd

>stale jewish shittery
hi JDF

>da joooos
>more stale Jow Forums maymays
what a brainlet

>muh pol
Take a hike, kike

>da joooos
>more stale Jow Forums maymays
what a brainlet

Now he's just repeating himself like a drone, the jew is broken lmoa

how's it being rural redneck Jow Forums?

the absolute state of intelfags

fpbp

Reminder it doesn't matter how bad Zen 2 will be, AMD will still outsell Intel pozzed housefires.

the jew is broken rofl

based inteljeet pasta

AMD STOP INTEL IS ALREADY DEAD

Laptops are a tiny market with tiny profit margins

Servers and cloud is where the real profit is at, and Intel just got massively BTFOed.

AMD is still for poor people

When Israel is ashes, then they have AMD's permission to die.

>that matter
One can only feverishly speculate as to what those are.