/mg/ - Mastodon General

Discuss Mastodon. What are some good clients for iOS/Android?

mastodon.social

Attached: IMG_2886.png (330x244, 40K)

suck my mast o dong
saged

Pleroma > Mastodon, at least according to some faggot who said it a while ago.

I'm the OP. How do I ban this user from my thread?

Check the tickbox on the OP, as well as on the post you want to delete, and then push the delete button at the bottom of the page.

Amaroq; Tootle for landscape support on iPad.
Whalebird desktop.

is there a Jow Forums mastodon server?

works best to make fun of trannies

OP here, i figured it out, mods you can close the thread

A thread was yeeted for this
Also, Mastodon isn't that Twitter substitute that manage to be worse and with more trannies?

that's me
that's me
wow didn't know i was so popular
i saved this image btw

Attached: ee5e56002c3a00a1a7fe436febef49c634e03b1985f132339c4657006a43caca.jpg (2160x1280, 401K)

Like what? Besides being lighter, having nazis and not having basic database cleanup features?

It seems like a hipster discord.
It'll be for teenagers to circle jerk and have sikret communities for discussing anime.

>26, no forums anymore and modern communities outside of facebook are exclusively circle jerks for kids. Not even salty, just indifferent to the modern social media.

page 10 bump
i ain't gonna let this shit thread die

Based

What's the purpose of this.

I use Tusky on my Android and in all honesty it's good enough for me.

In all honesty I blame reddit and facebook for this, the centralization that reddit offered outright killed forums, IRC nowadays is only tech support and that's about it, all other communities out there are just people who just don't want to use the 'mainstream' ones, so yeah if you're here and don't like reddit/fb, congrats! you're a hipster too! :D

Can't wait for gab to move to fediverse and create a shitstorm.
The fediverse might actually become as fun as twitter.

They're not going to federate, user.

just use IRC

That is actually quite a shame.

Gotta keep the MAGA walled garden hugbox closed.

Mastodon seemed like a cool idea for 20 minutes until I realized it’s just filled mentally ill retards.

no mention of pawoo on an oriental ostrich farming site?

what's the point of federated social networks when there's IRC?

Attached: 1539775464138.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>go to /public timeline
>literally nothing but weebshit

If ya don't like the people just make your own instance you dipshit

t. eugen

the best part about mastodon is that the schizoids who use it essentially end up reproducing the same failures of centralized corporate social media

attention whoring
obviously

Pleroma and Mastodon are for idiots. It is the dumbest shit that came to live, building upon the dumbest shit the w3c has thought about.
I would rather use twitter before using one of these cesspools.

post some good channels and we will see.

> Implying the fediverse isnt a hugbox

PRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖHHH :DD

>so yeah if you're here and don't like reddit/fb, congrats! you're a hipster too! :D
I'm too old for anime socks networks for kids, but too unsociable for facebook - I just need "peer review" style place to replace the old forums. Something where I could both ask a question (or solve problems of others but not as banal as the ones on Jow Forums) and have some longer discussion on more general subjects.

I miss the old "articles": text tutorials and guides. I did learn so much from these.

Pleroma is better. Anyway I like fedilab as a client.

TÖTÖRÖÖÖH

Attached: TÖTÖRÖÖÖH.png (416x345, 9K)