Sometimes, I feel like the only Christian here on Jow Forums. :(

Sometimes, I feel like the only Christian here on Jow Forums. :(

Attached: Christ-Chan.jpg (409x513, 64K)

Wrong

Attached: im king nigger wat 16 color.png (640x480, 34K)

Based terryposter

Why, Because you like posting about Christianity on a tech related board. Because you have no other characteristic to your being but your religion?
You're just as bad as those whose entire personality is based on their sexuality, or on a brand. Pathetic

Right, now GTFO

based

try reddit

I don't think you're a Christian, Catholics and Protestants are not Christians.

But im here user

Attached: hipster-jesus-twitter.png (552x736, 405K)

Religion is old tech, making sacrifices to get better rainfall, seeding clouds is now all the rage, but some still pray for rain

You're not alone

Why are you a Christian.

There is only one OS for you...

Attached: TempleOS_4_05_session.png (640x480, 25K)

>Look Jow Forums, I posted a religion thread on an unrelated board!

You aren't, although Im more of 8ch user, I still post here, sometimes

If you're american, your idea of christianity is wrong, hence you're not a christian.

Attached: 1431450845026.jpg (522x579, 107K)

I am the only guy here who hates cognitively dissonant sons of bitches.
Be it atheists, muslims, christians, buddhists, jews.
I loathe all of you equally as you go on and cry heresy for me banging your daughter while you are snorting dried up babypowder from your aborted fetus.
The fetus that could have been your child but you wife thought inferior to Tyrone and chads baby inside her.

god is a myth, the bible is fiction, and religion is bullshit
---

"A God who could make good children as easily a bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave is angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice, and invented hell, mouths mercy, and invented hell, mouths Golden Rules and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people, and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites his poor abused soul to worship him!" --Mark Twain

I wish you were one of those fetuses.

>t. snorts his own child while rambling about God and Traditions and Triggering or whatever and shieeeeeet

I know how you feel user, sometimes I feel like the only brown haired fencing enthusiast in my area. Luckily, nobody gives a fuck if I have brown hair in my fencing club. You can see the parallelism of my metaphor, no doubt. Post less and lurk more.

It's pretty comfortable to believe in a higher power.

both are quite based comments

It's comfortable to take heroine too.

Now try answering to the question I asked.

this is a reddit board normie see yourself out

Sure, but it also tends to fuck up your body and destroy your life.

Believing, that God cares about me and tries to help me find the right path, puts my mind at ease and the community is helpful and feels like a family if you're willing to commit.
Is that good enough?

Both of my parents are atheists, and so am I. Hardly anybody I know around me cares about religion or takes it particularly seriously. Most that do are foreigners.
I'm glad I don't live in fucking crazy countries like burgerland.

Attached: 1542326569607.jpg (650x832, 187K)

>Believing, that God cares about me and tries to help me find the right path, puts my mind at ease and the community is helpful and feels like a family if you're willing to commit.
Why are you a Christian then instead of one of the hundreds similar beliefs?

>>t.
Pathetic.

You can have all of that without belonging to a religion. Christianity, like all religions, is a cult designed to funnel money to the clergy. Someone has to pay for those ornate church buildings.

I believe in God as I understand him.

>look fellow cucks, i called something i dont like Jow Forums again

>give money to humans who say they will deliver salvation if you pay them
>shilling it on a technology board
>calls someone else cuck and Jow Forums
At least terry made a marginally useful computer OS to push his literal schizo religious beliefs.

I like the message about God's love that the new testament preaches. Of course, me growing up in a Christian family also influenced it.

>You can have all of that without belonging to a religion.
Maybe, but it's also nice to be able to share your believes with others.
>Someone has to pay for those ornate church buildings.
I honestly don't mind. I've been to enough newly build churches and while it doesn't matter where you hold a mess, I certainly like the old big stone buildings more (they are also more pleasent when it's hot outside).

KJV bible is the truth.
The other religions are clearly scientology tier nonsense or satanism if you look into them. They are not that old.
Islam is a fake psyop religion that's why all the authorities defend it.

shouldn't matter. I'm cool with people of all religions until they make it their only characteristic (like mormons, jehovas, allah ackbars and people who feel the need to tell everyone that they're an atheist)

so much beautiful architecture created because of it though.

a cause to drive people to do something, that's what religion is (and sadly its now being used to kamikaze londoners)

You can share your beliefs with others without having a religion. Them tricking you into not minding where your money is going is the goal. Part of the scam is that all religions will tell you they are the one true path. Like this asshole:
>KJV
Is also satanism, read between the lines.

I realize I am not going to convince you cucks, but I don't care. Those who lack the mental fortitude to escape their means of being socially controlled, will continue to be gleefully passed around like cattle by those who do.

All those impressive buildings churches cathedrals are pre flood buildings probably built by giants.
Catholic Church and friends didn't build them maybe they restored them a little.

Attached: 1560290028334.jpg (800x800, 124K)

So how do I get myself a nice Christian gf?

Attached: 1558796684036.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Sometimes I feel like the only eugenics Celtic pusher here. Oh right, I am the only one.

>You can share your beliefs with others without having a religion.
And where do you draw the line between people with the same believe practicing their believe together and a religion? Just the money aspect?
>but I don't care.
You certainly don't sound like it.

kjv is so obtuse its difficult to discern the original intention. the other religions pretty much all predate christianity except for islam and lurianic judaism

islam isn't a fake religion its a totalitarian theocratic state that is designed to indoctrinate its followers into a strictly regimented lifestyle through a government and religious system to safeguard from conversion from invading forces because that was the entire purpose of islam in the 8th century, while it got a bit more liberal through the golden ages wahabbism isn't doing anybody any favors

christianity is just the only path that explicitly states its intention is seeking truth and that there is divinity in truth. there's a reason christianity birthed the greatest intellectual and spiritual movements in human history.

Attached: ITS YA BOY JESUS.jpg (1300x922, 414K)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, the glory as the only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.

He was in the world, and the world was created through Him, yet the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own people did not receive Him. Yet to all who received Him, He gave the power to become sons of God, to those who believed in His name, who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Go to church and be social, it's easy.

>Sure, but it also tends to fuck up your body and destroy your life.
Christianity can destroy your rational thinking and worldview. Sure it's not as bad as Islam and Roman Catholic Church has pretty cool approach:
>science is right and religion is just morality and metaphysics
>tolerance and love
>everyone who is good, even non Christians, can be in heaven
But there is plenty of Christians who reject science, believe in creationism and generally are ignorant and use religion to fuel their hatred toward others.
My main problem with mainstream religions is indoctrination of children and hatred towards others, especially close ones who become atheists. Even Catholics are fueled by hatred towards the one who are successful. Bible is full of it, evny and saying that rich will be doomed etc.

Imagine being a gay religion LARPer in the current year lmbo if you can't hate degeneracy with proper arguments you're retarded

Sometimes, I feel like i'm the only muslim here on Jow Forums. :(

Attached: 1558970648787.png (644x800, 20K)

Attached: KJV_Insanity.jpg (640x812, 139K)

religion would not be an issue for atheists if it was not for the evangelists, JWs and allah akbars trying to convert the whole world with their damn religion

atheism is a reaction to religion trying to dictate to the world how to live and what to believe

Well at least you arent a gaytheist

Based Eastern Orthodox.

صباح الفل يا عم الكل.

>no source
Even scientists aren't as ignorant as fedora atheists.

My habibis!