Usb-c port on computer/laptop

>usb-c port on computer/laptop
>buy usb-C to usb-A hub because nothing uses usb-c
What is the point of this retarded shit if we have to buy dongles to make use of it?

Attached: IMG_7105.jpg (500x726, 130K)

Wouldn't be so bad if makers simply included the dongles (which would have happened a decade ago) but since they turned it into a cash grab they slowed or doomed adoption of this port which isn't actually bad.

Attached: 1554041760017.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

I love USB-C. It’ll come with time. I see it mostly with docking stations right now. Cuz it can do audio/video/I/O/power and flip both ways, although I’ve noticed that Dell docks sometimes don’t actually work both ways, it definitely favors one side over the other.

>it definitely favors one side over the other
Please elaborate further.

He may be right, on my phone when connecting a USB c pendrive, the device logo side up seems to work all the time, the other side randomly disconnects or just won't work.

This picture makes my peepee stiff.

Lol this used to be the case with USB a, it didn't just magically appear in everyone's house overnight

This loli is exactly like USB-C. You can use her in any orientation and position.

The Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition with InfinityEdge™ display includes a dongle

literally just wait
USB A is over 20 years old, it's going to take a while to replace it with USB C

I love usb c PD. I have a battery which can charge my laptop and my phone. Also can share chargers between laptop & phone.

Attached: xiaomi-mi-notebook-air-9.jpg (750x422, 95K)

i still don't own any usb3 devices

That's not a barrel plug

>nothing uses USB-C
except every phone that matters

My workplace uses usb to connect to screens and other peripherals through Lenovo port replicators
They're pretty good aside from some of the replicators bricking it...

brown girl is ugly

objectively false statement

>What is the point of this retarded shit if we have to buy dongles to make use of it?
>buy dongles
and there you go

tan/dark 2D girls are almost always better than pale 2D girls

I want to reproduce with this girl

>loli

especially when they have light hair

Attached: lolibooru 174600 armoured_dress bare_shoulders black_gloves blue_background blue_dress brown_skin gr (1000x1488, 203K)

Congratulations on having literally the best taste in the whole thread.

armpits

welcome to Jow Forums

>phones
Zoom zoom zoom

You can thank Apple for the industry's current dongle fetish. Before long you will need at least one dongle to connect anything to anything else.