Windows 10 redpill

I bought a new laptop lately and used this "good version" of windows 10 since the processor is from past gen and I needed W10, I was expecting it to be bad but after 1 month using it and minimum tinkering I'm loving it.
Windows 10 LTSC is 10 times better than W7 performance/compatibility/everything just works and security wise and it will never get any new "feature" that reset, change or fuck up any of the "keep your botnet levels to minimum and don't bother me or change ANYTHING"
Deal with it gentoo and W7 virgins, muh botnet means fucking nothing when you use google/chrome/android/social networks/Jow Forums/any american ISP and so on.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

How do you activate your LTSC version? Fake KMS server?

Google ksm vl all, you need to click it every 3 months but no shady random ruskie exe or process on your computer

I successfully activated LTSB (2016) and have been using this version for a year now, using KMS. I still turned off telemetry I case there was any, using this tool Winaero Tweaker. It only works using an official image, use torrents. You cannot activate the 90 day evaluation install this way.

Where do you get license keys from for the LTSC version? Does the fake KMS server sort that out?

>Winblows
>no steps to mitigate telemetry
>recommending KMS vl instead of KMS38
>Discord
>Gayming
Is this the pleb cancer thread?

Seriously, you don't belong here.
Just by looking at your desktop I can tell you are absolutely clueless.

Try /v/ it might be more to your liking.

Nice wallpaper.

show wallpaper

>Anonymous 06/13/19(Thu)08:39:18 No.71405
Are you saying people using something called Otter browser deserve to die? You might be right.

Yandex.

Yeah, that too.

Not to mention shilling for the 180 day KMS activator instead of the 38 year KMS activator.

Clueless retard OP.

>Paula
kys tranny

>KMS38
>willingly running as admin some shady reddit-made exe
yeah what can go wrong

I'd trust an exe from reddit more than Jow Forums

the 180 days activator don't need you to run any exe

So where do you get the Windows 10 LTSC ISO to flash onto a USB drive?

>aimp
>atom
>discord
>steam
>battle.net
the brain is gone yet the ltsc shilling persists

Cool blogpost

is that classic start? how do I make mine T H I N N

I use both LTSC and gentoo. Gentoo is ten times better than LTSC in every way except support from mainstream proprietary software, which is the only reason I have LTSC installed at all. Also it has ZERO botnet, which DOES matter EVEN IF you use Google shit or anything on the Internet, because that shit can't access your hard drive, unless you have a botnet OS on top of it, and that's what's important.

kys

You don't need to run any exe with KMS38 either retard, it can be done manually if you go to the source instead of getting it from R*ddit.

Like I said fuck off back to /v/ or wherever you came from, you sure as fuck don't belong here.