What got you to browse Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-13 02-04-19.png (1920x1080, 640K)

Better question is why it didn't make me learn programming. Now I'm still poor.

came for desktop threads, stayed for amd and suckless shitpost threads

A high school friend in my physics class put me on to Jow Forums. I only browsed /a/ back then. I was dumb, so I didn't draw the connection between "Technology" and computer shit, and I thought Jow Forums was more like what /diy/ actually is. If I had known, I would have started sooner.

Now it's twelve years later and I hate Jow Forums but I can't fucking leave.

You are a literal from of breathing and living cancer. Kys.

It was the default board on Clover

I'm from /mlp/. Mostly browsing news and posting in /dpt/.

I just drift here from /sci/ when it's full of shitposts.
Better question is why I bother checking /sci/ to begin with, it hasn't been good in years. Even compared to Jow Forums.

/dpt/ is funny

Attached: 739.gif (300x196, 1.5M)

I heard of Jow Forums 10 years ago, but never bothered to visit until 2017 when I found out about /d/. I'm a medfag, so I don't know anything about computers and programming outside of normie knowledge. I stayed because I learned about useful things like ad-blocking and it's a good place to know about consumer tech where I don't have to watch what I'm posting too much, unlike reddit. I occasionally browse /a/, mostly for JoJo threads. I tried browsing /sci/, but it's either physics/maths (not interested in either) or 20 race and IQ threads.

The advantage Jow Forums has over many other sites and forums is that no registration is required.

/v/ going to shit

Technology

>What got you to browse Jow Forums
moot killed /prog/ and there was no where else to discuss programming.

serious question
why come to Jow Forums to discuss programming?

Pretty much what he said: >no registration is required.

cause you call people nigger and faggot, both qualities that you highly possess cunt

>no registration required
>solves captchas to make posts

meant for this post

Came in 2006 when I was at uni because I heard about the shitposting
Have been on a long journey to /b/ and back via practically every other board, but usually on lurk here now. Work from home so it's easy to

I don't need to type in my email anywhere. Also, I agree that captchas are a pain, these days I mostly come here from old habbit but I lurked Jow Forums for 7-8 years before moot added captchas. The text boards never had captcha either, but was removed not long after though.

/hpg/

"came for something very subjective and stayed for shit that does not matter and is pure shitpost"

I just like technology

guro

LOLIS

anime

based

also based

I'm a retard and I like retarded people.

Attached: 1551584821194.png (960x1340, 2.72M)

visited the first Jow Forums some time in 2004 a couple of days before it was removed
when i heard it was being brought back under the guise of a techloligy forum i came back and i visit regularly multiple times a day with the hopes of some nice threads

Audio and acoustics. No registration required.
Somehow, Jow Forums was one of the better sites for discussing it, which is kinda pathetic.

Been on Jow Forums since 2012 because I was a horsefucker and used to browse /mlp/. I started browsing Jow Forums in 2014 because I was always into Jow Forums related shit, so I thought I'd give it a try. I was also losing interest in ponyshit. Desktop threads were based in 2014-2015 before the mods started deleting them and then putting them on autosage. I never thought I'd say this about tripfags, but I miss those ones from those threads. They had really nice rices.

Attached: 34c.jpg (850x1133, 130K)