how do i make the gpu fan slower

that's all i want

just for it to be slower

like not even a lot flower

maybe like 30% slower

heelp

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 48K)

Throw some dirt in it

that would make it louder when the reason i want it to be slower is for it to be quieter

custom fan speed curve in MSI afterburner. Now go fuck yourself with apinapple.

Nice try satan, you just want to increase the mass of the fans, maybe pour some oil on them, should slow it around 33%

oil it up to make it silent

>Nice try satan
reddit

way too old gpu for software settings like that

i want to play gothic 2 on it without my ear drums exploding from the buzzing noise

Just clean it? Should increase efficiency so won't have to go on full blow to keep your gpu cool, or decrease visual settings in your game

cleaned it, repasted it, cleaned it again

it's an old fan and it runs like at 100% speed all the time, it makes a vacuum cleaner like noise

if i slow it down with my finger it becomes inaudible and i bet it would still adequately cool it

Also undervolt your gpu, the more you undervolt it the less heat it will generate

connect it to 5v or 7v directly from psu, it's probably 12v on gpu itself

Solder a resistance at the gpu cable.

decrease its voltage by putting a forward biased diode in series with the red fan wire for a .7V drop

holy shit dude what the fuck

There's your answer, put tape on it to act as your finger, you'll just speed up the fan's death (if it sounds like vacuum cleaner it's almost there anyway) but at least it it will be quiet

based retard

Splice a resistor into the power wire for the fan

what kind of resistor? i mean, how strong should it be?

if you use a resistor it will affect current flow. you could do what i said and use a diode

he is right, retard

Out ice cube, that’s the only the think I can think for a retard like you

Download msi afterburner and manually lower the fan speed, obviously

Go to eBay and find the newest $20 GPU with the same interface and power draw under 75W. No reason to torture yourself like this.

Attached: 1555383216800.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Attach vacuum cleaner to it, should decrease the fan speed/noise

Just run a case fan off the mobo fan controller
I've done it alot

oh, you can do that

Buy a GT1030