Fapping exclusively to futa hentai

>fapping exclusively to futa hentai

Attached: 2356.jpg (944x490, 215K)

Based

are you even a person at the point when this is what your brain decides you should post

nO

>fapping

Attached: 1541500821516.jpg (720x492, 26K)

what is even the point of the vagina in futa, they never use it

Futa's don't need those things.
And no its not gay fap to sexy dominant Futa's.

Attached: 1541079033464.jpg (850x1320, 193K)

I always thought futa was the benis plus a vagina instead of balls so people could pretend it's not gay
But you seem to be doing that even with balls so idk

Attached: potatos.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Vag on futa is essential, ot it will basically be a shemale.
Don't know what's the point of balls on futa though, aside from some value of arousal for certain circles.

Attached: KSCMD65.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

I thought so but it seems redundant

Attached: 67759037_p1.jpg (1779x4177, 1.46M)

>some value of arousal for certain circles.
What weirdos

This entire autistic ”conversation” is redundant, it can be found in literally every futa thread

Balls store pee.

I wonder how much pee the green girl can hold.

not redundant when you consider they can reproduce and make more futas

based furfag

not everyone frequents futa threads

they can do that with normal girls

both partners need to be futas in order to make another futa

Attached: 1494027511792.jpg (431x542, 54K)

you know more about it than I do

I actually don't

Attached: samp_551.jpg (850x1063, 199K)

Haha faggots

Futas aren't real.

Attached: BR.png (1388x940, 103K)

When I talk about secondary sex characteristics I mean physical feminine traits that aren't related to reproduction. Gender in this context is behavior . It is assumed that all things talked about in this post have penises
To me it seems that
A Futa has a different gender and body shape . They are a closer to a masculine gender expression in that they extremely sexual and horny. They are usually dominant, but unlike trans men they are comfortable in their bodies, which means they are confident. Futas have very present secondary sex characteristics in and usually have large to average size penises. Futas may have vaginas but it is not imperative that they do. By comparison Traps only have some female traits and are female gendered . Traps have less pronounced secondary sex characteristics and have small penises. They are usually more androgynous instead of distinctly feminine. I have not studied shemales intensely enough to make a conclusion on them.