E X T I N G U I S H E D

E X T I N G U I S H E D

Attached: 1545621351814.png (788x794, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stratechery.com/2018/the-end-of-windows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>makes another Linux distro
>"EXTINGUISHED"

lol lmao

>this kills the loonix

>Linux will die in your lifetime

This is actually still part of embrace

Does this mean that I can finally play muh Windows games in Linux? Otherwise who gives a fuck.

No

This. They haven't even begun extending yet.

how would they extend though? the primary focus is to run linux programs. nobody will develop programs specifically for WSL.

>nobody will develop programs specifically for WSL.
you underestimate the pajeets

Also Azure is a solid 2nd place in the market, I bet they'll do something scummy with Azure and their managed kubernetes service.

No, it means you can finally play Tux Racer on Windows, and Linux no longer has a reason to exist.

Windows is becoming ever less relevant, sure, but it's not dead yet.
stratechery.com/2018/the-end-of-windows/

It's too late. Linux will extinguish Micro$haft

Tldr for a retard please, it means it's just better for me to install linux distros into windows (?) then using a VM?

If you have to ask this then yes go ahead and do that.

So what does that mean. Can you also run Linux GUI programs or just CLI/TUI stuff?

Do I still have to waste 4-6GB just running the desktop environment?

I'll stay with Debian RHEL and OpenSUSE WSL thank you very much.

This might actually mean that we will have an actually usable DE for Linux in a few years. Go ahead you poo in loos.

Yep all the servers that run linux are gonna go ahead and pay Microsoft to use windows, then install wsl2 on top of that just to run Ubuntu server.
Imagine the overhead.

Don't give the retards running small companies ideas. I'm serious, if I see this shit in the wild one day I will find you and rape you.

>run linux
>through windows
>on a Mac

I'd say run Mac on BSD but eeeeehhh

Linuxtoddlers BTFO

Attached: itoddlersbtfo.jpg (1280x720, 73K)