How do you spoof your location to dating apps like Tinder and such...

How do you spoof your location to dating apps like Tinder and such? I am moving in a couple of months and I'd love to meet people over there already.

How the fuck do you that? I know you can use an app for debugging purposes to spoof your location, but Tinder and such use things like WiFi as well to pinpoint your location. How do I do that? Shit's pretty fucked. Please help. I am using Android 9.0 [non rooted].

>t. fellow robot seeking help from technowizards

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4K)

without root:

option 1. use a vpn with your non-rooted phone. some vpn services are only based out of one city, so find one that is based in the city you are moving to.

option 2. use android in a vm and connect over a vpn a of your choosing. same caveat as option 1 applies.

option 3. you pay for tinder gold.

it's that easy.

Try a proxy or a vpn in the location you're going to, no guarantees it isnt known and blocked, but your ip will likely give away your location.

Timezone settings could give you away, you can change them in browser settings (FF anyways) but i dont know about the android system

vpn or give the jews their gold

Pic related, first line.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-021510.jpg (1080x2160, 335K)

okay i turned them on what next

Download a location spoofing app in the Jewgle Play Store and select it in the Pic related menu option.

Tinder has no way of detecting this?

Seconding this question

Try it for yourself and you'll see. I don't use Tinder, so I wouldn't know. Mockup location apps are free, so you will only waste time trying this out.

hensi

If you are a wangblows user there is an app in the microsoft store called 6tin.
That shit works fine, lets you spoof your location

>Unironically installing anything from the microsoft store

Attached: s9EGkOB.gif (280x150, 1.71M)

The easiest city to get matches in are New York and London. I will test there; bio of something like:

>I am studying abroad this summer and looking to meet people

Nigga just use tinder on your computer and spoof the location in your browser. On Jow Forums of all place you should be able to combine your tech skills with your incel skill

This. What the actual fuck, going to tinder.com with a spoofed location in about:config or equivalent should literally be the first thing anyone tries.

enjoy your number getting blocked you moron

How do you know they don't determine location by IP?

Spoofing apps don't work no more

I did it and didn't get blocked

>hacking proprietary software to meet slutty roasties

Sounds pretty fucking retarded