Apple's biggest problem is Chi-

>Apple's biggest problem is Chi-

Attached: 1560272138996.png (773x893, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cultofmac.com/630906/iphone-shipments-suffer-shocking-decline-in-europe/
statista.com/statistics/266572/market-share-held-by-smartphone-platforms-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based muslims

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1552453338009.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

based muslims invading Gayrope and replacing all the fags thus reducing apple customers

>-NA

Attached: so here's the story.png (184x165, 76K)

It gives me back at least a tiny glimmer of hope for the normies. At least pricing the fucking base configuration over 1100€ was enough to make the normies avoid the shit like the plague.

A lot of the shitty chat apps and video downloading apps they use just arent on ios

ohhhh ugly, shitty, out-of-date-on-arrival phones that you still pay a premium for dont sell well, nobody could have seen that coming!!!

>europeans won't pay 1500 eurobux for outdated gated technology

>tfw now only the murricans are retarded enough to buy iPhones

Attached: 1559586897668.png (1213x910, 672K)

A large portion of that is thots. I'm a poorfag and on the bus I see all these chicks who don't have a car but have the latest iPhone

Attached: satania getting shot.webm (1280x720, 650K)

I found out yesterday the newest iPhone literally costs €1500

Jeez, I wonder why sales are down...

Only idiots are buying phones at these prices. Idiots making stupid financial decisions eventually run out of money.. apple customers

>Prove me wrong ...
Hint : You can't

Recession is on its way because trillions were blown yet again not on fundamental progress and innovation but on idiotic parasitic asset bubbles and consumerist nonsense. This time, it's global.

Enjoy

DELET

I'm running an old ass iphone. Just replaced the battery a month ago. Even making the average 1xx,xxx in onions valley... There's no way in fuck i'm paying more than $400/$500 for a phone. People regularly pay $800 with payment plans. You can kiss my ass at that price. Only idiots do shit like that and eventually idiots go broke and you lose customers.

iOS is shit

Good

Fuck Apple

Attached: 1560303218469.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

That's mainly because nobody wanted to pay €50 a month plus the data plan for a fucking phone

I can buy Ps4 + DSLR + cheap chink phone for the Price of an iPhone.

Its because yuropoors cant afford iPhones

Nigger

But many Muslims do use iPhones (quite common) and given they are not at risk of stoning by law more than a few also come out as gay.

Many of them (and others) buy it to look richer than they actually are but Apple are losing that factor due to how unreliable their last releases have been (part failures, Repair Extension Programs or REP, etc) so that is partly why their sales have dropped across the board.

Why do you think they increases the costs of their iPhones from iPhone X and onwards? It is that and some Ceo's (Tim Cook) came out with the bullshit that their iPhone looks like a poverty brand.

iNigger

>mature market where everyone has a phone sees fewer phone sales
Shocking.

> i'm an obese dribbling fucking retard that just doesn't know how to paste links
cultofmac.com/630906/iphone-shipments-suffer-shocking-decline-in-europe/
great work, fucking retard. take your ripped screenshot and reddit-tier post and shove it up your prolapsing asshole. you make itoddlers look like geniuses.

SEETHING

Attached: 1540541475248.png (1036x1402, 378K)

>europoors too poor to afford iphone

who would have guessed

Why would any sane person let apple scan their face and send it to the botnet?

Literally everybody in the UK:
>Can't wait for the iPhone XI, my iPhone 7/8 is starting to feel tired
So so many 7s and 8s around right now, think Apple will make a killing last q 2019

People are getting dumb with democracy and leftism, tho.

>buying any Apple product after Steve Jobs killed himself with a meme diet

Couldn't believe when you had to pay 1150 euro for the iPhone X the fast charger was sold separately.

>he didn't buy a new iPad as well for the charger

Attached: 1364920184018.gif (220x200, 223K)

In Europe nobody uses iMessage, one of the biggest "ecosystem" reasons cited by people as to why they stick with iOS in USA. This is because iOS is the majority in the US, and it is in the minority in the EU.

European salaries are also lower than the US, yet Apple products cost much more. Apple could afford to cut their profit margins by a bit but they are too greedy.

Attached: 1560192985957.png (1200x668, 811K)

What a time to be alive

for 700 eubucks i got two new iphones that will serve me well the next 5 years - thats like 40 cents per day im ok with that

>In Europe nobody uses iMessage
All of my friends do. Whatsapp tends to be more popular among the poorer and less educated but I had yet to meet anyone in a decent position not having iMessage.

>European salaries are also lower than the US
Our cost of living tends to be lower too. Extra expenses even more so due free healthcare and almost free education. Plus getting into debt with the whole credit card obsession is a lot more rare.

Though Apple stuff being way more expensive due taxes sure doesn't help. 64GB XS is 1.149 Euros in Germany, which is basically 1.3k dollars.

my last phone cost me 180 bucks and served me six year, somethin like 8 cent a day - compared to that my cheapo iphone is expensive - but much better for now than the anjewid

>WhatsApp tends to be used by the poorer and less educated.

I think you just have personal bias and come off a bit elitist. Statistically, there are more people with Android than iOS in Europe, and the opposite is true in the US. Due to this, Europeans tend to use cross-platform message apps so everyone can be included.

As a side note, using iMessage has no point to it beyond feeling "better than others". I've heard stories of people refusing to add 'friends' to their group chats because they're on Android and therefore iMessages are handled as SMS. Using a 3rd data-only solution solves this, but people cling to their feeling of superiority gaining only by spending more money.

Attached: 1559517185622.gif (207x207, 808K)

3rd party*

fucking based

Which country are you from?

>I think you just have personal bias and come off a bit elitist.
I grew up as a poorfag myself, my nigga.

>Statistically, there are more people with Android than iOS in Europe, and the opposite is true in the US.
Of course Android is a majority, in US of A too; but that's why I pointed out scenarios where user groups kinda self select. Even my friends who work in tech, outside of the networking autists, Androids are pretty rare. Back when I worked with creatives, it would be even harder to find Androids; while obviously in typical working class shit people just buy whatever they can afford.

>using iMessage has no point to it beyond feeling "better than others".
Security and lack of FB cancer for one. Besides it seems to go easier on data, can be used on your laptop and just has a less obnoxious UI. Stability too, although I guess whatapp mostly fixed that by now.

>64GB XS is 1.149 Euros in Germany
That sounded like a giveaway. Not like I just work/have friends there. It's a small place compared to Burgerland after all and I'm 3h away from any relevant city.

Just thought I'd point out that WhatsApp is both encrypted and has a desktop application.

>drive car
>spend and hour every workday staring at the road, in traffic, paying attention
>5*4*12=240 hours every year, 10 days every year
>40*10 days, almost a year of your life driving back and forth

>use european public transport
>sit in a comfy chair, sleep, read, game, watch movies/tv
>spend time enjoying leisure activities

I have a car, but I only use it on longer trips with at least two people

Attached: asswipe.gif (450x344, 1.96M)

I'm from Switzerland where relatively more people have iPhones but no one here uses iMessages.
And afaik Whatsapp is also standard messaging tool in Germany so I think you must be living in elitist bubble.

Android is not a majority in the US, which is why people feel so pressured into using iMessage

Nah because even women and gays here in UK are buying Samsung or chink phones apple are screwed

Attached: Logo_x.a._article.png (129x150, 21K)

That's kinda true too. The most iPhone X's I saw was from single mothers while buying groceries. Apple just gave people on SE/7 almost zero reasons to update.

>WhatsApp is both encrypted
Did you miss the recent group messaging vulnerabilities? Before that there was some other big thing I don't even remember anymore. It's owned by a data mining company, it's unrealistic to expect privacy from them.

>desktop application.
That web abomination? Hardly as nice as basic stuff already on your laptop.

>And afaik Whatsapp is also standard messaging tool in Germany
It is, yet it's still pretty easy to ignore it unless you work in some poorfag industry.

statista.com/statistics/266572/market-share-held-by-smartphone-platforms-in-the-united-states/
Looks pretty legit.

the xs is like 1100 euro

>yet it's still pretty easy to ignore it unless you work in some poorfag industry.
Elitist bubble.

apple is a jewelry company.
people want technology.
not jewelry.
a company that sells status symbols, instead of functionality, is doomed.

Attached: 1560130159429.jpg (2334x3500, 1.74M)

applel went over the top with the pricing and europoors are starting to realize that a sub 200€ xiaomi does the same job at browsing social media and messaging

Don't know, man. Maybe technically correct but when you and your poorfags friends have the shit from the start, and then do better, keep using it and meet more people who use it, hence have an easier time to stay in touch … just doesn't feel like the best term.

>when you and your poorfags friends have the shit from the start, and then do better, keep using it and meet more people who use it, hence have an easier time to stay in touch
No one judges you because you use a communication tool that suits you, but because you use it to further isolate yourself from "poorfags" whom you see beneath you.

*also use it

>because you use it to further isolate yourself from "poorfags" whom you see beneath you
Which isn't quite what's happening, since being a poorfag and having some device with iMessage aren't conflicting. It's just a bitch to install some extra shitty software you generally don't need.

>being a poorfag and having some device with iMessage aren't conflicting
But you said it's easy to ignore Whatsapp unless you work in a poorfag industry. What could you have been possibly implying? :thinking:
>It's just a bitch to install some extra shitty software you generally don't need.
The standard messaging app in your country, unless you live in elitist bubble.

>What could you have been possibly implying?
Just what it says. If you don't work in retail and the likes, you're likely don't have to ever touch it for professional reasons.
>The standard messaging app in your country, unless you live in elitist bubble.
Just because something is the standard doesn't mean other options aren't widespread enough. We're still talking about pretty popular consumer device. Now obviously being surrounded by people from certain classes and professions further raises or lowers the likelihood, but going all the way to elitist over a messaging app doesn't make too much sense, mate. It's not fucking golf or a Porsche-only club.

>being a poorfag and having some device with iMessage aren't conflicting
Seems like the key point that disqualifies it from muh elitist bubble.

nigger

whoa pal

U.S. is the only cucked market where the goyim have been brainwashed to think green bubble means poor and not deserving of attention.

>africa
The fuck, you have to be a literal Kang there to afford one I'd think

>If you don't work in retail and the likes, you're likely don't have to ever touch it for professional reasons.
Boy you must be sheltered if you don't know anyone privately who works in retail of all jobs.
>but going all the way to elitist over a messaging app doesn't make too much sense
It makes sense when you consider that people who are well off own almost exclusively iPhones, so they'd be the most likely the only ones who could use iMessage as standard communication tool between friends. Then there's your attitude towards Android users who you called poorfags and implied that you see them beneath you through your comment about the industry where they worked. I'm sorry if you can't see that, but you are elitist as fuck.

>Couldn't believe when you had to pay 1150 euro for the iPhone X the fast charger was sold separately.

is this real? tell me this is real.

>if you don't know anyone privately who works in retail of all jobs.
My sister does, and one of my best mates. Both have iPhones. The point wasn't about knowing people there but actually working in the industry, since that often requires you to use whatapp for the job.
>your attitude towards Android users who you called poorfags
>people who are well off own almost exclusively iPhones
The latter is your own words. Calling poorfags, poorfags isn't any more derogatory than calling richfags, richfags. Especially given the context, and especially after pointing out earlier that most of my friends and me started there. Shit, I'd still rather identify as one, since they seem mentally closer than sheltered middle class fags and actually elitist richfags.
>your comment about the industry where they worked
Almost every person working in there isn't a big fan of it either; it's hardly aimed at the people. How many kids dream about working in retail?

At least the charger on iPhone X is still somewhat sufficient. If you really want to laugh, compare it to the shit one on iPad Pro which takes 7h to charge.

Yes it's true. I was a sys admin in a small company and the iPhone was for a VIP member of staff. Everyone else gets Android. Charging the thing took hours. For a premium phone the screen is really tiny and it's a lot thicker than everything else

I don't get why the Amerifats are still buying iPhones in droves when the rest of the world has moved on. Is it because of the low average IQ meaning they can only handle a toddler phone?

Attached: ApfelLadyPhones.jpg (1080x981, 242K)

Iphone 6s is a god tier phone with an aux port and just the fingerprint reader that runs great will be supported for awhile and only costs 150$

Its literally the design that the 7 and 8 copies because it was so solid

Too bad the next version of iOS will drop support for it.

Could it be market saturation?
Maybe prices of their new phones has something to do with it?

Attached: gluedbatteries.png (569x494, 111K)

The design and lack of options seems far worse than the price.

If they offered some equivalent of SE with modern tech and screen, and no camera bump I'd be tempted, whether it was 500 or 1500 bucks. Their current stuff just isn't very interesting beyond the performance, which most people won't need.

Can anybody really tell performance difference between iPhone 7, 8, X, and Xs if all they're doing are web browsing and light puzzle games?

I bet side by side one could, at least on the hardware side it's significant after all but most of it is used for specific tasks.

>it was so solid
>bends and explodes 4 generations in a row

Attached: 1536235357396.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

How long until Jow Forums starts liking iphones to be contrarian?

>having foldable tablets half a decade before Samsung
Based Apple.

itoddlers when will they learn?

>>Just thought I'd point out that WhatsApp is both encrypted and has a desktop application.
>Encrypted
What messenger isn't? Also, I wouldn't trust Zuckerjew's encryption
>Desktop application
The thing is just terrible. Cannot even leave the same network with your phone.
With Telegram, I can throw my phone in the ocean and the desktop client still works.

oh no no no no no

>Whatsapp tends to be more popular among the poorer and less educated but I had yet to meet anyone in a decent position not having iMessage.
Here (France) literally everybody uses WhatsApp. From top elites to homeless junkies. I hate it but I was forced to install it for work. Just like with facebook a few years ago, if you don't have WhatsApp, people will gradually stop communicating with you.

Thank you for your work Satania.

No shit, add insane taxes to the already insane price and you have to be fucking retarded to buy an iPhone.

>people will gradually stop communicating with you.
I fail to see the downside. People who are only willing to communicate with you over shit like Whatsapp aren't worth your time anyway

Based and redpilled.

>buying a $300 dslr
obviously you're not a photographer

this

How antisemetic of Europe.

African-American

A fox can lose its hairs but not its habits.

Attached: hotler.jpg (285x214, 11K)

spbp

because burgers are using imessage and sheeplings think android = broke

Why does anyone care which phone a person uses?