Anyone here obsessively use cmd.exe and give in "netstat -ano" every 10 min to see if the glow niggers are listening?

Anyone here obsessively use cmd.exe and give in "netstat -ano" every 10 min to see if the glow niggers are listening?

Attached: glow.jpg (500x350, 42K)

>worried about privacy
>use windows
lol

Activate_Almonds.gif.exe

user, op is clearly an underage skiddie

No. I know they are so why waste my time agonizing over it?

>windows
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Install Kali Linux.

I do. Though I use Linux. I usually have iftop or netstat running with an instance of etherape for a nice graphical map of connections. Believe it or not, I once found a cyber division of the Army (based in New Mexico) scanning my network.

Just realized Excel PID is connected to the internet. Why? Is Microsoft using this feature to gather inside info from companies?

lmao
stupid post

Do one of you has the video of Terry talking about the CIA niggers that glow in the dark?
It was in youtube, but was shoaed.

It's called a hardware firewall you retards.

You think it will actually show the glowing niggers' connections? Your PC has backdoors on hardware level. You'll need a router(not from an American company obviously) with custom firmware to even have a chance to intercept that.

>Windows
>Checking inside glow in the darks apartment which was prepared for your stay whether glow in the dark is watching you
How fucking retarded can you be?

tcpview is better frend

Yeah I often power up my windows 3.1 installation and set my password to something else incase iranians turn my home computer into a living nightmare by installing windows 10

Imagine not running your nuclear power plant on 3.1 in 1995+24

I use TCPView and figured out that a company called MarkMonitor was spying on my computer, I looked them up and they often sift through people's computers to see if they are committing cybercrime so I closed the connection they had to my computer.

I assume everything is compromised. I physically disconnect my ethernet when I want to be alone.

>Thinking networking is the only thing that can be compromised
How can you be this new

Unless he's getting spearheaded disconnecting your internet and putting the phone in another room is as good as you can be unless you pull a Kaczynski.

>not doing anything to stop Van Eck phreaking
>not knowing that the gyroscope in your hard drive can be used as a microphone
>using a processor with the memory sinkhole
>not using ECC RAM to stop rowhammer attacks
>not being able to set kernel parameter to deny inserted USB's
>not desoldering the microphone
>not realizing that the CPU microcode could communicate with the microphone regardless of libreboot
>not putting nail polish on the screws and taking high resolution pictures to ensure signs of tampering
>not removing the modem with DMA
>not going fanless to prevent binary acoustic data transmission
>not knowing the Ethernet and wifi card has access to keyboard
>using xorg where any window can steal the contents of the clipboard or keystrokes
>not knowing that the sound card can change the headphone jack into a microphone Jack and use it to record through the headphones
>not knowing they bounce an infrared laser off a flat surface anywhere near your laptop to steal your encryption keys by listening to your CPU

>not knowing that the gyroscope in your hard drive can be used as a microphone
HDD in 2019

^ True

Attached: Chateau_Kaczynski.jpg (900x600, 115K)

>everything else doesn't matter

Attached: serious-lee.jpg (1024x1024, 445K)

>old teddy boy used Tide before the zoomers ruined it
Based and our guy

nice autoharp

what's this ???

Attached: OwO.png (96x422, 7K)

absolutely nothing to worry about. continue computing as usual. :)

netstat wont show any of the connections made by the Minix OS embeded in your CPU.

probably telemetry shit. everything thing you do on windows is sent back to MS. the edge browser has a built in keylogger. the OS itself sends screenshots of the desktop every few hours. any program that you download is sent to "the cloud" to be anlyzed before it's allowed to run. wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't sending source files of projects back as well.