Why is such antisemitism allowed in 2019?

Why is such antisemitism allowed in 2019?

Attached: Capture.png (495x649, 207K)

>64 cores
oh no no no

As it turns out a whopping 64 cores and 128 threads still isn't enough computational power to calculate how it was possible for Germany to allegedly burn all those bodies with just a handful of ovens.

I like the inexplicable turn this post made. Very nice.

is anti-semitism illegal?

Attached: jews_btfo.png (868x756, 251K)

does everybody have to be pro semite?

why cant jews and israel be criticized for the wrongs they do in the world like anybody else???

>I'm behind 7 wojaks
?

Because intel doesn't want to lose marketshare.

Attached: 1521283528211.jpg (940x672, 201K)

Because christ cucks suck their cocks because all three religions : jews/muslims/christ cucks are based on a bold LARP that was originally written by jews. Can't come down too hard on the person who knows you're a liar/larp too. Don't want the secret to get out goy.
7's... 7/7/7nm

Attached: youre_always_given_hints.jpg (394x298, 41K)

oh no no it just keeps happening
based

Attached: 1558726995275.png (1200x800, 164K)

>64 pathetic cores
Plebs, 128 cores minimun or nothing.

That should be illegal.

When is AMD going to stop kicking Intel? They're already getting their ass beat from Ryzen 1 & 2 from lower priced sales. Now this shit. $200 spanking a $490 i9 security hole plagued housefire.

640 cores should be enough for anyone, bigot!

BASED

>tfw 90% of the people who buy this will use Windows and it will be castrated with the shitty NT scheduler

Attached: drdaffy.png (719x719, 564K)

>muh 6 gorillion teraflops

Didn't Windows 1903 May updates "fix" the scheduler?

JEWTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1560358866327.png (834x733, 419K)

No, that only fixed threads with shared memory being scheduled on the wrong CCX.

Not really surprising. With 16 core "mainstream" CPU, the workstation segment must be this level of moar coar
My guess is that top Epyc will be 128 cores

>offering a product that is far superior in almost every way for a lower price is antisemitism
Sounds more like another jewish trick to me. Once Intel is crushed by AMD's far better products at lower prices, AMD can charge however much they like and stop innovating. Has AMD finally converted to judaism?

AMD just can't stop winning. I wonder what the price is going to be.
Imagine if these go for like 2k.

>My guess is that top Epyc will be 128 cores
Maybe at 5nm if we're lucky.
Imagine. 512 threads on a slim dual socket blade.

Attached: 1542860539965.png (640x480, 132K)

try like $3k. If it's 64c128t, it's going to be four cherry picked R9-3950X dies on the same silicon, which means not only binning upcharge, but basic math of $750x4. Although as their yields increase, prices should plummet.
Everyone says that, but there is absolutely no indicator of them doing such a thing. If they wanted to, they could have easily charged double what they have planned for their 7nm line coming out. Not like Intel has any response worth a fuck. Not saying the won't, but it's not going to be flipping a switch. Besides, don't they already have a new socket and Ryzen 2+ on 5nm planned?

They have to crush Intel before they can move on to that step. Otherwise Intel would just surge back and continue dominating the market by default.

They can't just keep doubling the core count every generation right?

You can't just keep throwing more cars in the race and claim their combined speed is higher so your team is better. That's not how this works. This is not fucking fair.

There's no such thing as cherry picking.
If this comes in late 19, early 20 it will most probably have the second revision of the ccx, just like the first TR and it might be moved to euv 7nm, instead of the immersion which they use now.
Euv will drive costs down, chip quality up and increase yields.
The real holocaust is coming.

Its 8 dies, not 4. And enterprise parts are made from the highest binned low power dies they get their hands on.

They won't put 128 cores in a dual socket part, that would be insane. Single socket, maybe.

Lisa "Just believe and I'll Hiroshima Tel Aviv" Su doesn't stop at 64 cores per socket.
We have to go wider.

>Because christ cucks suck their cocks because all three religions
Baby boomers suck the dick of the jew, chang.

Christ named the jew.
The jew would have no power without the baby boom after the war.

i dont get the joke explain pls

Obviously you are a gender studies graduate.
What you are trying to describe is close to amdahl's law.
....but even ambahl's law describes one program and the scalability of that program in a multicore system.
What you don't get, is that a web server which uses 10 4U racks with quad socket intel zion cpus, it will be replaced by 1 4U blade with quad socket amd epyc cpus.
That's a huge deal for a data center or a service provider because they won't have to build another building with xeons to increase their capacity.

Attached: pepe_dab.png (1000x666, 331K)

The bodies weren't burned to ashes, they were partially cremated and removed to clear space in the oven. The charred remains were buried in piles. Stop spreading these misconceptions.

>8 dies not 4
Really? So 8x 3700X's basically seeing as the 3700X is able to be so efficient at 65w. That's rather impressive. With AMD's infinity fabric, where's the limit? Just how many dies can they string together before there's a huge performance drop off?
>Implying Mommy Su isn't insane enough to make really low TDP 64c128t chips specifically for quad socket motherboards use

Attached: 1560273551395.gif (600x643, 3.31M)

3k would still be insanely cheap compared to Intel. Hell anything under 8k would be cheap.
After all the 28-core Xeon Platinum 8280 is priced at $10 009.
They have a 56 core version coming out, but who knows how much that's going to cost. Probably double that 28 core version.
Since this is a TR model you might not be too far off with that price estimate.

I have a feeling AMD just snatched the entire market from the gaming and productivity to the data centers.

>Really?
Yeah, its 8 cores per die. The consumer desktop parts have two 8 core dies.
Full fledged EPYC is 8. I don't know if there is any finite limit to the interconnect. There are internal and external buses involved, and we know it at least can handle 8 dies, and at least two sockets concurrently.

Intel is an Israeli company, and the jews have the biggest victim complex in human history because of the (((holocaust))), where you are supposed to believe that Germany somehow had the physical capacity to exterminate 6 to 11 million people while at the same time fighting a war on 3 fronts

Der Völkerstreit und der Haß untereinander - er wird gepflegt von ganz bestimmten Interessenten. Es ist eine kleine, wurzellose, internationale Clique, die die Völker gegeneinander hetzt. Die nicht will, dass sie zur Ruhe kommen. Es sind das, die Menschen, die überall und nirgends Zuhause sind. Die nirgends einen Boden haben, auf dem sie gewachsen sind, sondern die Heute in Berlin leben, morgen genauso gut in Brüssel sein können, übermorgen in Paris und dann wieder in Prag, oder in Wien, oder in London und die sich überall Zuhause fühlen. - JUDEN - Es sind die Einzigen, die wirklich als internationale elemente anzusprechen sind, weil sie überall ihre Geschäfte betätigen können.

Kek. I meant antisemitic!

>You can't just keep throwing more cars in the race and claim their combined speed is higher so your team is better.

That's how Lancia beat Audi and how Ford beat Ferarri

To be fair, TR prices should be compared to Xeon Ws, as those are inbel's workstation parts. They're usually a bit cheaper than Premium™ Blatinum® Enderprise Xeon™ Scalable

German is so aesthetic to read and I think it's because of all the Z's and umlauts

>I have a feeling AMD just snatched the entire market from the gaming and productivity to the data centers.
They're also targeting the mobile market pretty hard. Chromebooks have a custom made A4 APU specifically for them now. AMD Ryzen 2500U and 2700U have fantastic performance for their TDP, and their integrated graphics shit on anything Intel offers. But yea they're hitting every segment fucking hard. Their core/thread:price is nuts, and now with 7nm, their single core will be stupidly efficient, thus removing one of the last things Intel had going for them (if you continue to run with no patches of course). Servers/data centers rely heavily on I/O speeds and Intel suffering almost 50% loss because of patches in specific work loads didn't exactly thrill the market.

It is in america.

Oy Vey! Cool it with the antisemitic remarks!

>Lisa "Just believe and I'll Hiroshima Tel Aviv" Su

Attached: 1496428594721.png (240x286, 123K)

Then where are the piles, chaim?

Attached: 1466492765511.jpg (548x477, 122K)

What is this image referencing?

intel cutting an investor call short abruptly when things went off the rails

>The Los Angeles Coliseum holds about 90,000 spectators.

The claim by Zionists is that ca. 900,000 Jews were murdered & buried at the "death camp" Treblinka. That's ten times the capacity of the Los Angeles Coliseum. An utterly laughable & impossible claim.

Every claim they've made kept happening decades before the supposed events, and the rates at which are literally impossible, unaccounted for, and nonsensical to the nazi party ideals.
This is nothing new, but you can't even suggest it without being labeled a literal hitler, which is how a group of scheming cunts manage to get their own country out of nowhere.

Isn't it about the CTS report?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 amdflaws_whitepaper pdf.png (790x107, 15K)

BUT MY SCROTUM LAMP SHADES GOYIM

Any guesses on price for the 64 core?

$1488

Probably $2000~ for Threadripper.

checked
6400 would be better
wait, what about 6 million cores?

delid dis!

Attached: 1558902593540.jpg (600x828, 179K)

Absolutely based lmao

Oy Vey!

Attached: shutitdown.png (500x485, 130K)

Imagine your CPU dictating what OS you use. Ryzen can get fucked. I'll stick with older processors and 7/8.1 as long as I can.

Attached: 1420838366033.gif (500x400, 988K)

So you admit it happened, the only discrepancy is the number?

Fair enough.

>Intel is an Israeli company
"no"

let me ask you why you are not in Jow Forums anymore?

so close

oh snap

Attached: fasegf.gif (358x254, 379K)

Where can I find their raw data to verify the conclusions?

sweet

Attached: tenor-1.gif (200x148, 628K)

>"no"
yes goy, Intel is an (((american))) company