So what is the current best mouse I can buy in 2019 for FPS gayming...

So what is the current best mouse I can buy in 2019 for FPS gayming? It should not be a big one as I have smallish hands (17.5cm / 6.88976378 inches). G502 is too big already :(

Attached: GAMO_799_07.jpg (344x766, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDoXMJyimDU&gl=CA
rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

>asking for gaymng buying choices for placebo products

ok, someone please just post the 2019 guide with the tiers and I go back to Jow Forums

lmao i'm 5'9" if the g502 is too large for you you must be some weak pathetic loser or a manlet or a faggot or a woman or underage

fuck off to reddit

I got the Logitech Wireless Pros. I was always against wireless but this shit is fire. It even weighs a little less then my old Rivals. Also it is on the small end.

Attached: tuxedopepe1.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Razer Ouroborus is amzing. had it since 2014. Just don't install razer bloat.

thanks bizbro
I am looking for a corded mouse actually.

Zowie EC2-A

zowie

>Zowie EC
I can only buy ZOWIE GEAR EC2-B
Looks nice, no lights and meme stuff.

cut your dick off and put some mouse parts on it, I'm sure that can fit your hands just fine.

no FPS pros who matter use those ventilated ultra-light autism mice.

the weight of your mouse is not why you suck.

I use a g305 for my gaymen, not too bad, put new skates on it and shimmed the side buttons. My hands are on the smaller side, and I use a g402 for casual use.

g203

i use a razer deathadder elite. i don't know about which mice are good and which mice aren't because i'd have to buy a bunch of mice. it works fine for me.

Just visit Rocket Jump Ninja's YouTube channel for reviews and advice and let these autists dwel over their $8 Dell OEM trash for the next ten years because they're all poorfags that make poor hardware choices to own the gaymer.

Mastermouse S with the updated cable, new feet and the internal weight removed. If you get one with a cable that looks like it does on pic related, return it because it's ASS.

Attached: 2-imageleftorright[1].png (1174x1120, 725K)

G303 or new MX518

Zowie EC1/2-B

Ignore the button and coating issues, i bought one recently and everything is fixed, mouse is perfect.
Completely driverless, you have two buttons underside to adjust DPI and polling rate, and a combination to adjust liftoff distance.
Flawless Pixart 3360 sensor.
Cable is soft rubber/silicone, the best cable on mice ever.
But the best thing is that it's completely driverless, zero botnet/software suites and such bullshit.
Also 0 lights, black and comfy mouse, sculpted by the gods.
Two sizes for faggots and men.

Attached: zowieecmice.jpg (1000x643, 508K)

>6.8 inches
holy manlet

>Two sizes for faggots and men
Which is which?

>shell mouse buttons
Trash.

g403 is still good

G302?

I bought a Zowie EC1 2-3 years ago as it was the meme mouse at the time.

Im still using it and still love it. I highly recommend it.

Anything with an on mouse DPI adjustment button.

I rate Zowie as well but mine has a blue LED mouse wheel. Its subtle and not a problem.

Do you know the exact difference between the 1A and 1B is? They both look the same on their website and the B mentions the sensor in the blurb. Is that all thats different?

I just wish they would make a decent keyboard

>Do you know the exact difference between the 1A and 1B is?
the B has the 3360 sensor compared to A's 3310
kinda similar to a 120hz vs 144hz monitor, some notice the subtle difference, some don't

Go outside, faghands

What are some good wireless mice that are not the size of a golf ball? I swear the MX 2S was the only mouse I could find that would somewhat fit my hands.

G Pro or g305

the model o is pretty good, i thought it was a meme, but i am liking the lightweight i had a 502 never going back

Genius NetScroll 120

I currently own the Logitech G Pro, one of the side buttons fires up twice per action, would I see any improvements if I switched to something like a Logitech G305 wireless?

I liked the ergonomics of the Zowie FK1 but I get the feeling its got gaymer marketing shit behind it, it costs 2x as much as the G305

Attached: 4L_8RaP39aT.jpg (800x450, 29K)

>that fucking pc masterrace logo shit on the bottom of the image
hahahaha, who the fuck buys these are you serious

Attached: g502.jpg (640x480, 19K)

if you like the g pro then you'll like the g305, the buttons feel a little different and I kind of prefer it to the g pro

People still shill this heavy clunk of shit?

Pathetic weakling

not for you OP, but best comfy for my meathooks

Attached: mionix_naos_7000_0.jpg (852x775, 55K)

Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse
They have wireless version too.

f(ifth)pbp

g pro is smol

>B has the 3360 sensor compared to A's 3310
what are the differences?

A rat

EC1/FK1(+) is for men
EC2/FK2 is for faggots

There is a small issue where if you move the mouse really fast in a super specific way it will spin out with the 3310. I have the FK1 with the 3310 and ot has never happened except when I intentionally did it.

>I am looking for a corded mouse actually
Lmao grandpa, it's 2019. Wired mice are deprecated.

If you don't have the money just get the G305 which is on par with the G Pro.

have one with such cable, literally makes 0 difference

I did some searching, and apparently 3310 has a tiny amount of smoothing which is something I suspected but cannot objectively test for.

Pic related. I've had mine since it released. Best mouse ever.

Attached: mousey.jpg (291x450, 9K)

I bought some of these just before they went out of stock. Is your shell translucent in the dark?

G400 master race checking in. I will keep fixing the switches manually until the universe experiences heat death. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING comes close. Basedboys like cordless because they buy AA batteries by the case for their personal dildoes.

I'm still on one of these for who knows how long
Idk what I'll do when it breaks

Well don't even think about pitching it if the switches go limp and it starts doing random clicks (like my left click did recently). Do this and fix it, user of culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDoXMJyimDU&gl=CA

Attached: 100_2255-1.jpg (640x480, 105K)

PS/2 IS FASTER THAN USB

Attached: 1550778382857.png (640x478, 431K)

What is the model name of that mouse? I see everyone saying that it is good so thought I'd pick one up if I find one.

>who matters

rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical (discontinued)
Excellent tracking/cursor movement at 400-450 DPI.
Shite tracking speed at 1m/s @125hz or 1.5 m/s @250+hz

>glorious pc gaming race
holy fuck cringe

Needs to be PS/2 and connected via PS/2, otherwise its a meme.

I got 1ms @ 60hz, still good then?

It's an okay mouse, feels kind of cheap and the LEDs are silly but it could be worse.

yes it is

Does anyone own one of those mice in the OP? Is it suitable for disgusting fucks like me who never shower or washes his hands? My MX518 is gunked up, but I can just scrape the gunk off after it's built up. What happens to the mouse in the OP with disgusting hygeine like myself?

Attached: same pic but different.jpg (345x985, 70K)

The holes aren't a real problem unless you are utterly disgusting, but any glossy mouse will get gross fast and require daily cleaning if that is the lifestyle you lead.

>gaming race
>not master race
what did they mean by this?

Get the g903 mouse+mousepad for $200 total on amazon, it’s the best fucking mouse out there and you wont need to buy a new one for years

Attached: 247C5900-0A58-414F-9522-5B3309BE9F93.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

>$200
>for a fucking mouse and a pad

is this what mental illness is like?

-A is older version with older sensor
-B is newer one with 3360

Also A has glowing scrol wheel and B has black scroll

some people can afford the best and unless you're a poor college student or only working an hourly position, what's your excuse for not being able to casually spend $200 on something you like?

Have you tried a zowie mouse?
Shit costs 100$ without ever going on sale, sells for many years with same design/model and is still no1 mouse in competitive FPS.
I dare you to even find a used one for cheap. Everyone who buys it holds it forever.
Enjoy your cryptominer razer drivers and logitech spyware.

First one I got had the old cable. It was so stiff that it was constantly hitting other shit on my desk and the ridges caused noticeable friction on the edge of my mousepad, it completely threw off my aim.

Yeah and Fortnite and capeshit are the greatest masterpieces of human culture, because they are popular.

based

Can't believe there are people who buy a new mouse in 2019 and it's not even wireless.

It's just utterly disgusting.

g305 feels like cheap nasty shit. I had that and the g603 side by side. The latter is much better.

>wireless
>competitive gayming
No

>No
He doesn't know...

I recommend Dream Machines DM3 Mini, it's a replica of SS Kinzu.

>still no1 mouse in competitive FPS
Sorry bud, that's the G Pro

How can anyone not know in 2019? He prob plays on a crt too

looks like the handguard on my 300BLK AR.

Attached: witt.jpg (3509x1229, 434K)

I've never not had to replace a logitech mouse at least once. At least their warranty is nice.

Stop eating at your desk.
Stop masturbating.

Maybe if ur a boomer still playing quake

This shit is kind of overrated. It's good for the price (that it was sold for when they were still making it) but other than that it's nothing special.

arbitrary 'make it harder to clean' holes are pretty retarded no matter what they appear on

I have a lot of mice, and a lot of mouse pads. I also have the same length but much wider hands.

If you claw a mouse, either G305 or Zowie S2/FK2
Fingertip the same. And if you palm add in the G pro wireless (the best gaming mouse there is), Roccat KPOE, EC series zowie the smaller one and maybe something like DM FPS

Stay under 90g weight, wireless is fine if its logitech and with your narrow ass hands I would say stay under 6cm width. Probably FK2 is your best option not knowing your grip.

Pic related, small portion of my collection

Attached: wlnkKjF.jpg (4032x2268, 2.63M)

Oh shit my bad, I thought 6.8 was width. Width is important, measure pink knuckle to thumb knucle. Google rocketjumpninja as a guide to measuring. Also check his small and mid section for your grip style for some ideas.

clean what exactly? The exterior of the barrel? These handguards are no more and no less an impediment to cleaning than many other. The silencer comes apart from the muzzle.

On the mouse just use a 100 psi air hose. Trivial to clean.