Is tmux based and redpilled?

is tmux based and redpilled?

Attached: tmux-dribbble.png (800x600, 12K)

it's just a technology. it's not inherently based or redpilled

yes

based and redpilled

>What is Emacs

red and basedpilled

I use it 24/7 anf I'm as SJW as they come, so no.

Thankfully.

Yes, for heavy terminal users, which are the most based and redpilled users, so tmux.
Maybe a bit sucky program, but has a quality and well audited source code, hence OpenBSD developers like so much, they include it in the base install, and helped the tmux developer with patches and security fixes.

I use emacs too but what does it have to do with tmux?

>>>\lgbt\

Based and redpilled brother
I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport... remember what REAL men play

Gnu screen is better because it's gnu

it can be useful sometimes, but unfortunately it does this shit to my neovim -
different varieties of wrong glitchy colors no matter what term is set in .tmux.conf, no line cursor for insertion mode and some weird escape sequence thing being constantly printed (probably due to st cursor being set to custom color)

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-14_00-14-20_1600x900.png (1600x900, 193K)

It's BSD(ISC) licensed so yes.

Guess some BSD licensed stuff has some merit.

Couldn't survive at work without tmux. Love it.

imb4 retarded debates over tmux vs tiling wms

I use both

Attached: 1560027509392.jpg (600x814, 76K)

Attached: 700.jpg (208x326, 10K)

tmux makes tiling WMs obsolete

I just use both.
Have for like 7 years now.

first thing I start got sessions running for days - dont know how I worked before - scrolling and copypasta sucks though

It's neovim fault. gvim works fine.