HA HA OH WOW

HA HA OH WOW

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13 TechPowerUp.png (1144x496, 82K)

imagine arguing online about pieces of metal

no need to be upset mr goldstein

imagine arguing online about 6 million dead jews that never happened

8===D

>t. Robert Swan
Isn't it time for you to leave? Remember, better safe then sorry, mate.

Can we officially laugh at people that post speccys with Intel now? Is it time?

Attached: 1559010470237.jpg (1686x600, 185K)

these results aren't that great, my ancient 6700k gets 5582 single threaded

yeah but imagine arguing online about pieces of metal though

Silicon is a metalloid - hence a semiconductor.

I'll believe it when I see some benchmarks.

imagine arguing online about pieces of metalloid

yeah but imagine arguing online about people arguing online though
Why don't you get out of Jow Forums then?

imagine arguing online about pieces of metal though. literally imagine it, it's so pointless

>imagine arguing online about people arguing online though. literally imagine it, it's so pointless

Real imaginative,kids.

imagine arguing online about pieces of right angle bracket

At what clock speed though?

Imagine arguing online about how nice it would be to be held in another mans arms. Imagine arguing online about him looking at you not as a boy but a girl. Imagine arguing online about him holding you down and taking the clothes off your body while kissing you and telling you how much he loves you. Imagine arguing online about his hot breath on your neck after he flips you over and pulls down your panties exposing your cute girl cock. Imagine arguing online about him dumping his sperm inside you. Imagine arguing online about him making you moan like a girl as you climax. Imagine arguing online when you cuddle with him after it's all over and slowly pass out wrapped in his arms.
Imagine...

Imagine being the CEO of Intel while it filled for chapter 11.

imagine arguing about processed sand

What is a chapter 11

The board of directors will show you, don't worry.

hold me, user. pls. thank you for reminding me how alone I am u_u

So you're saying metal doesn't matter?

Attached: 1531184068336.jpg (768x1892, 316K)

>amd shows how it beats 2yo CPUs

What is a board of directors though?

Robert Swan will show you, don't worry.

*with 2 fewer cores and 4 fewer threads, at 37.5% of the price

who the fuck is robert swan i keep seeing him mentioned in this thread

I am Robert Swan

whad

Attached: cowe.jpg (1536x1028, 357K)

and? imagine next intel cpus based on 10nm+++++ beat this amd cpu being cheaper

Attached: jew street.jpg (2988x5312, 2.19M)

No I'm Robert Swan

acidic
based

See attached picture.
Sad to see you go Bobby, but a necessary evil to spare you from further corruption.

>beat this amd cpu
>being cheaper
Both of your assertions are false.

Attached: Picture.png (566x1798, 190K)

>Both of your assertions are false.
We will see in two years.

No I broke the dam

Attached: how to accept that you are gay.jpg (460x345, 45K)

That 9980XE is their absolute top dog in the consumer market, and it gets slapped around by something that isn't just "cheaper", you could literally buy two 3950Xs and motherboards capable of running them for the price of a single 9980XE.
We haven't even seen next gen Threadripper reveals yet, mind. This is AMD's mainstream platform essentially making Intel's HEDT platform obsolete. We've seen undercuts in the past, but not to this insane degree.

>*NEW* Metal doesn't matter!

It's okay to try and cope user but we all know that you want that deep down. To have someone to cry your heart out too. To let them manhandle you and embrace you. Someone to love you, hold I to you and make you feel special. To make all of that anxiety and stress melt away.

>two years
Intel won't be able to manufacture anything in two years, in fact they will start 'downsizing' still in this year. The only revenue source mid next year will be intellectual property, and it won't be able to save the rest of the company. And like gangrene you need to cut it off and move on, eventually it will 'all' be sold (probably to an Asian company, but there is an American contender too, one that will finally get their payback for screwing up their plans before, no, it is not AMD) and that will be it.
Invest wisely, or better yet, mend your investing mistakes while you still can. I was never here and I'm gone now.

Seething.

>but there is an American contender too, one that will finally get their payback for screwing up their plans before, no, it is not AMD
Novidia?

imagine being kicked out of more than 300 communities and still never learning

user this might sound really weird but I recognize that street and it's not really called Jew street I'm sorry

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13-19-24-55.png (1440x2880, 3.05M)

Buy high, sell low

>church isn't jews

if it's true it will most certainly not be sold for $750. amd always sells at market value. they wouldn't throw away $1,000 just to look like cool guys.

It is mostly made of sand actually.

Haha, imagine being a jewish semi conductor manufacturer in 2019 after they peaked with the 2600k.

Protip: Sand is made from metal.

sandel was a mistake

The 3900X already rapes the 9960X at ~$700 cheaper.

>carbon
>metal

The r word was uncalled for, some readers could have been uncomfortable seeing that

>sand
>carbon
>oxide
>metal

>