Does intel really have backdoors and *nix? How do you know? Other processors? What about cameras and microphone...

Does intel really have backdoors and *nix? How do you know? Other processors? What about cameras and microphone? Anything else?
Am I just a paranoid schizo or is there any real truth to all of this?

Attached: fbipepe.jpg (213x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libreboot.org/faq.html#intel
youtube.com/watch?v=7gRsgkdfYJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Intel ME
libreboot.org/faq.html#intel

not proof user

if that's not proof you must be retarted kek

Get a load of this autism. You can't use anything if your'e a freetard. I mean they're right about Intel, but still.

>retarted
that's a funny way of spelling "not mentally ill"

What's the most powerful CPU a freetard can use? An AMD FX-series?

power9

POWER is vulnerable to spectre. If you want to be as autistic about this as possible, I think you'd have to go all the way back to the PowerPC G3.

>spectre
who said anything about executing non-free code like non-free javascript on it

>Not using the much superior g4

yes, the ME is a tiny chip inside your cpu running a modified version of minix that grants remote and unprecedented access to everything you own - get cucked

I think this says all you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=7gRsgkdfYJ8

>not doing anything to stop Van Eck phreaking
>not knowing that the gyroscope in your hard drive can be used as a microphone
>using a processor with the memory sinkhole
>not using ECC RAM to stop rowhammer attacks
>not being able to set kernel parameter to deny inserted USB's
>not desoldering the microphone
>not realizing that the CPU microcode could communicate with the microphone regardless of libreboot
>not putting nail polish on the screws and taking high resolution pictures to ensure signs of tampering
>not removing the modem with DMA
>not going fanless to prevent binary acoustic data transmission
>not knowing the Ethernet and wifi card has access to keyboard
>using xorg where any window can steal the contents of the clipboard or keystrokes
>not knowing that the sound card can change the headphone jack into a microphone jack and use it to record through the headphones
>not knowing they bounce an infrared laser off a flat surface anywhere near your laptop to steal your encryption keys by listening to your CPU
>not knowing spectre and meltdown and rowhammer can break anything remotely using a web page with javascript

the fbi paid a guy to backdoor ipsec code in openbsd and you think there aren't backdoors in linux?

being tools for remote IT management they are technically very much backdoors

but whether they are or really even can be utilized in the malicious manner typically implied by the word backdoor is another story, for which there is no proof other than muh corporations/muh government/muh jews do it because reasons

security through obscurity is not security at all

>any truth
Absolutely. Here the thing though, they don't give a fuck about you. Your paranoia is based on some self idea that you're special and important to the feds. In fact, you are a nobody. I've had illegal stuff on my computer plenty of times the past. Sure most of the people here could say the same.

if they knew then they would go after you

There have been government mandated hardware backdoors in computers since the 90s.

no, Intel is the most based company, see link for proof