/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• A large prism arrived • PUBG helmet key cap • Anons fish doesn't seems to enjoy chink shit • "Please understand" • Mini wireless keyboard arrives • Chink sewing kit • YANWEN delivered, this time • user receives a nice figurine Previous thread

Attached: csg-flag.jpg (1600x1067, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32864498609.html
aliexpress.com/item/i-bought-the-li-ion-version/32812311023.html
lambdalabs.com/blog/2080-ti-deep-learning-benchmarks/
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/Feature_Brands_2019Mid_YearSale.htm
aliexpress.com/item/32966627531.html
s.click.
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Dahua-Stellar-IP-Camera-4MP-IPC-HFW4431R-VFAS-IP-2-8mm-12mm-VF-lens-IP/32826029057.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Order has been automatically confirmed by the system because no action received from the buyer within the protection time
What? It's been barely 32 days since I ordered.
Dispute?

has anyone tried chinesium usb oscilloscopes? are they actually usable or just a scam? i dont want to spend 300+ bucks for normal one...

Attached: 056a0884-9ff2-4415-bb5a-ad34b8896c44.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Chink keyboards

Attached: 1560452846289.jpg (800x800, 155K)

So aliexpress removed all thin clients and now all pc are over 100 usd.
What happened?

You guys know this ENKAY Hat Prince brand? Seems they make plenty of mobile accessories and their screen protectors look the best on pictures and description compared to any alternative I can find on Amazon.
Random aliexpress chink reseller aside, these known to be crap or not? That is, if they respect their listed spec (such as coverage, thickness and shit).

Attached: enkay.jpg (1100x1100, 64K)

Got my ZSN today, had to pick them up at my local taco mail office.
Im pretty happy with them so far, the awesome thing is that this time only took 13 days to arrive.

Attached: file_0.png (354x286, 27K)

REEEE
Mine are at my taco post office and can't go pick them up until Monday because wagecucking.
Are they good, amigo mío?

It means the item was expected to be delivered within 30 but wasn't. You can dispute for a refund within 14 days of it automatically comfirming

Yes, well, I'm not audiophile but they sound nice, you might play with the EQ a little to get the sound you're looking for.
I'm still testing with all kinds of genres and for the price it's and win/win situation.

is there a better version of this?

Attached: 1241281374465005460.jpg (800x800, 181K)

What would make it better?

nicer brushes, non tpa plastic, no ped egg at the back

and anime tiddies to rub your foot on.

Might as well buy shoes made out of legos.

It’s already been 2 years, when is the infographic going to be update?

it was outsourced to yanwen

what are good cheap wireless buds

is there good quality keycaps on aliexpress ?

kbdfans, ymdk

kprepublic (but they write the full customs value)

Matthias Wandel made a video where he semi-reviewed one just like that.

I want a cctv camera for the negroes. Will a chikn camera assimilate my LAN to the chinese botnet?

Bought a couple of 3/8" valves. What chance that they're made of lead?

Literally my only option. No hardware stores sell threaded valves of this size and config.

is this literally a thread where people pretend to celebrate consumerism by purchasing and showing off the cheapest knock-off lead-coated shit that they can find produced by slave labor?

i'm waiting for my caps from kbdfans before posting my finishing /csg/ mech keyboard, but this came in today from kprepublic: aliexpress.com/item/32864498609.html
shipping was 13 days and required a signature

No, we don't have an Apple general.

>• "Please understand"
what did he mean by this

>a dead tree carcass handler reviewing usb dso
wew lad, i think you should watch literally any other person reviewing that. not trying to shit on the guy, but he literally has trouble using python on a raspi and the most simple electrical things to him are a chore, taking advice from him on electronics is like taking a class on how to behave like a lady from lindsey lohan. mikeselectricalstuff or joe smith probably have covered one of these at some point in time.

>rii i8+
How did user get this so cheap? I can't find anything on AE by this name that's under $18

You're probably right

it is not an actual rii one but a generic one, here is a similar listing but $1 more expensive
aliexpress.com/item/i-bought-the-li-ion-version/32812311023.html

Tried them out for a bit and I gotta say they're perfect.

Attached: 20190613_194050.jpg (4160x3120, 3.69M)

could celebrate consumerism by buying slave labor products in middlemen stores like home depot, walmart and sears. or go straight to the chink and cut the middleman.

His first career was high tech though
He worked on the OG BlackBerry

will it really take 39-50 days to deliver some rj45 connectors?

Yes. Through airmail it has been known for packages to arrive in a week or two, but if it's on a ship you're usually waiting at least a month, depending on location.

well shit. by the time they get here I might not even need them. thanks for the reply

there is no fucking ships anymore. just slow processing centers and priority mail.

>China Post Register Airmail
>China Post Register Mail is an economical and slow shipping service. Normally it will take about 2 to 4 weeks to arrive destination country from China.

>Register Airmail tracking number is a 13-digit tracking code starting with letter "R" and ending with "CN". i.e. RR123456789CN.

>China Post EMS
>China EMS is the fastest global courier service by China Post. Normally it will take about 1 to 2 weeks to arrive destination country from China.

>China Post EMS tracking number is a 13-digit tracking code starting with letter "E" and ending with "CN". i.e. EE123456789CN

>China Post ePacket
>China Post ePacket is a fast global courier service. It is a little bit slower than EMS but faster than airmail. Price is much cheaper than EMS but a little bit more expensive than airmail. Normally it will take about 2 to 4 weeks to arrive destination country from China.

>China Post ePacket tracking# starts with L (however LF and LH number still belong to airmail).

trial product button on my freebie win

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 6.15.03 PM.png (1088x193, 58K)

frens, what happened to nice chang? nice change would special order you clothes or shoes.

now i just get
"sorry no we dont have"
:(

>got xiaomi extender v2 months ago
>worked really great
>about a month ago, I notice that my phone didn't receive any notifications when using wifi
>didn't bother with it since I could just enable mobile data
>a week ago, I went to parents' home and connected to the network; the notification worked there
>confused with that, and when I went home, I connected to the main router and somehow I got the notifications when using that
What the fuck is going on? Also will this happen again in near future if I use pict related as well?

Attached: 1543542884871.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Wait, forgot to add "anymore" here
>about a month ago, I notice that my phone didn't receive any notifications when using wifi anymore

Thanks fren

Best IEMs for under 50 (except tin t2)?

Fake sport shoes user, here.
It been 2 days and my DHL Express tracking number is still not working.
Pic related.

Attached: muh_dollares.jpg (326x258, 22K)

Can you activate and disactivate arrows in those or do you have to hold FN all the time you want to use them instead of numpad?

Kill yourself retarded zoomer.

What China brand makes good USB hubs?

Should be reliable and low latency. Bonus if it has other jacks like usb c, micro usb, audio jacks.

Attached: usb.jpg (550x275, 18K)

Orico is what everyone buys.

>audio jacks
>usb hub
什麼

tesla is stupidly overpriced and makes no sense for few card use, its only good for better scaling in a cluster with bunch of cards for businesses who dont care about the cost

lambdalabs.com/blog/2080-ti-deep-learning-benchmarks/

easy switch out of headphones

You realize it needs to have DAC inside to Convert Digital signal from USB to Analog? You either looking to buy something extremely overpriced or extremely shitty, likely both.
Get an extension cable for 1$ and slap it on top or side of the hub with pic related. Or even just glue it with some silicone glue.

Attached: firefox_2019-06-14_09-50-50.png (502x493, 213K)

any chink midi controllers anyone here's tried out?

tracking numbers sometimes take a week to show up for me. havent used dhl before though.

also try other tracking website. track17 or track24

Why the fuck wont ali let me play the flip and win game on there sale page?

sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/Feature_Brands_2019Mid_YearSale.htm

Attached: why.jpg (1838x1007, 107K)

got my anna titty pad. didn't expect it to arrive so fast. thx for helping me decide

Attached: anna tittypad.jpg (563x1000, 57K)

DHL niggers counterfeits

it wants you to use the app
THE MID YEAR SALE IS UPON US ANONS

>Mid_YearSale
huh, so 2 of 3 of the samefag stores that normally take select coupons are taking them now. i was thinking about buying from the 1 that doesn't take select coupons this time. fucking gay, i bet they can see what people have in their carts and they thought i was going to buy everything so they denied me the discount. even with the discount it's barely worth it because the quality isn't perfect even though they're the most expensive on aliexpress and the market is toxic because buyers are only looking at the price and i have to compete with sellers who get 5 star feedback even though they're shithead false advertisers.
t. reseller fuck you, the resentment that some business owners have toward their customers is justified, some customers are mutually resentful and spiteful in their behavior (conscious or subconscious) toward businesses as well. the only way to make a profit these days is to rip people off and i'm trying to do it relatively legit by sourcing good quality products with better price/performance. i can see exactly what several of my competitors are buying and my profit margin is lower than theirs and my prices are much better than the proper online stores that source from the same manufacturer as me.

>he keeps items in his cart instead of notepad
hue hue hue

>mid year sale coupon become valid on june 17th
this sale don't forget to exchange your coins for aliexpress coupons

Attached: 1479316557766.gif (250x194, 47K)

Hey /csg/, please recommend me some bluetooth IEMs!

- Needs to be sweat-resistant, I'd use them during workout too
- The Xiaomi Mi Sport ones had the perfect ergonomy, but they broke down, and sounded absolutely SHIT (pic related)
- I loved the sound of the KZ ZS5 with memory foam tips
- Budget is ~$50

In return I can offer some tits.

Attached: file.png (988x540, 220K)

You should go to
If there isn't one, just make it.
The guys there would give gou great asvice on what music you listen too.

Attached: apu_0.png (1540x1164, 536K)

Is this handheld any good or are there any good alternatives? I want something to play old console (NES, Sega master etc) and GB/GBA games
aliexpress.com/item/32966627531.html

Attached: HTB1.CsiRhjaK1RjSZKzq6xVwXXaj.jpg (1000x1000, 218K)

The Beetle is coming along nicely. It should be done soon.
I expected worse quality and missing pieces, but everything has been fine (if you're not expecting Lego-level fit and finish).
I'm having way too much fun building this, I'm going to order a few more kits. I bought a lot of chinkshit over the years, but this may have been my best purchase.

Attached: IMG_20190613_225119.jpg (3707x2527, 1.11M)

thx mane

Attached: 1468479542140.png (300x300, 106K)

I saw a youtube video on that one. Looks hella comfy.

DHL and track17 have no results
Track24 is fake tracking.

Delivery is supposed to be 5-10 days.
Seller said the tracking number will change once the package is outside China.

Keep handing over your money. Good goyim.

Don't be ageist.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-101544.png (1080x1920, 329K)

Stop tempting me vile Lepin evangelist!

Try tracking 1SCKC00CK.

get this brah

s.click.
THIS IS NOT SPAM WTF aliexpress.com/e/bOVXtMC0

I quickly installed the app but it said the server was too busy, and I don't really want to keep trying cause I don't like having the app on my phone.

Not sure about their USB hubs but I bought an Orico battery bank at retail here and the thing's great. Built like a brick shithouse, massive battery and haven't had any reliability issues in nine-ish months of ownership.

>don't forget to exchange your coins for aliexpress coupons
How the fuck do you actually do that?

>he phoneposts
hahahaha get fucked

you want me to browse Jow Forums on my work pc?
you fucking neet

Based Yanwen

Attached: yanwen is fast and reliable.jpg (1080x5172, 625K)

how about learn to trim and convert links properly
mobile links are nigh-unreadable with any desktop browser, or even with a landscape phone
not to mention the s.click.ali url is the one used by referral links, as opposed to the old m.ali links

Isn't that a list of the stages of depression?

just ordered a case, screen protector and some shitty "joystick" thingy for my new galaxy a70. will post about in two to three weeks(:

how the fuck

you should have just said that... i had no idea

how to convert?

Cheap economy shipping works by filling the extra space in planes when no other higher priority packages are available to fill any extra space. Otherwise, Yanwen and similar packages are indefinitely kept on hold. Hypothetically, Yanwen could be about as fast as China Post EMS or similar, I think.

Rs 97.

Do not get the pro version. Slap custom firmware on the bad boy and you have a Gameboy micro sized PlayStation player

Is the pro version the "new" version with the analogue stick?

Shut up

?

Bitch

you do know that everything after june 7 is fake tracking info, right? you do know that? i really hope you guys know that

>Is the pro version the "new" version with the analogue stick?
Yes. Avoid it. It can't run custom firmware and the screen only supports 30hz

coupon exchange in the app

Singapore Post doesn't mess around. From Chinkland to Finland in 8 days.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14-14-45-35-027_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1200x678, 56K)

From Turkey Post?

I think you open the link in a (mobile?) browser, take the transformed URL from that, and copy that listing number into the normal ali URL.
Actually I opened your URL in my browser and it sent me right to this:
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Dahua-Stellar-IP-Camera-4MP-IPC-HFW4431R-VFAS-IP-2-8mm-12mm-VF-lens-IP/32826029057.html
So perhaps you just need to copy the new URL without any other transformations.

>Gameboy micro sized
It looks huge compared to a Micro.

The pairs of KZ ZSN pros that I ordered came in.
12 days from China to New England, so that's not bad.
Needed, and may still need a bit of EQ'ing, but I expected that.
They're pretty good for $14 a piece though.

Got usb hub, headphone stand and soldering iron. Soldering iron feels much more than a 100g but I don't have a scale to measure it, wish I ordered less, this is pretty much a lifetime amount for me.

Attached: IMG_20190614_151637.jpg (960x720, 424K)