Use dwm

Use dwm.

Attached: 1544091643733.png (2560x1442, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70IxjLEmomg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

window managers are bloat

Watch it.

Attached: 1530600377836.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Is that the new pickup?

grow hair

Hair is bloat.

he should stop shaving his eyebrows 20 feet apart

Is she our next mascot?

He is falling for all the memes
If he wasnt such a corelet he would be using gentoo

I use i3 :)

using window manager that needs dozen of patches to be usable

I wish this white nigger did not start doing Patreon-exclusive shit. Fucking kike LARPing as Jow Forums Varg.

>she

Already using it. Thanks luke

Attached: IMG_20190613_165605.jpg (3024x4032, 3.59M)

patreon exclusives stifle growth in the long term, look at mega 64 and how they failed to capitalize on their potentially huge following due to posting all of their main shit on patreon

I once did, Luke. Now I use Xmonad though.

Is he mexican?

Dios mio...

This guy has the right idea. DWM requires no configuration, performs well, never has any vsync issues, and just works out of the box.

Try again.

No, just your typical amerimutt.

luke is white

Attached: 10102982828218.png (368x492, 129K)

I am glad Luke went to gardening

Care to shill it a bit? Been meaning to give it a try, could do with an incentive to do so.

Well, he's definitely more than half white.

Attached: james-marshall-actor-gossip.jpg (1200x800, 219K)

I really want to have my own house at my 30s

You can have your own house as well if you compromise and move to a shithole like Luke did. Hell if I wanted a house that bad I would probably move to Romania or Hungary and buy a house with a yard for less than $60,000. The funny thing is that even countryside abandoned villages in Romania have top notch internet, and small towns have fiber internet all over.

do you realize that he is still living in USA, right? Also, I don't see niggers around, that already makes it a good place to live.

Luke's family is rich, he probably inherited it.

>Luke's family is rich

wait, really? why is a rich guy playing with Arch?

I use sway

$,s/dwm/sway/g

Luke is a fucking kike! Now everything makes sense. Down with Lu(((ndu)))ke Smith

Attached: c44.png (1293x1407, 718K)

Absolute state of genes on this dude, not only is he bald but can't grow a beard and his eyebrows are so far apart. Please kill yourself nigger.

xorg is bloat

>Decide to give wayland a try since I heard good things about it
>I only use tiling WMs
>sway seems like a good candidate
>check the github repo
>tfw have Nvidia graphics card
>"All proprietary graphics drivers are unsupported. This is not going to change, don't ask."
Ok, fine. I'll find another tiling WM for Wayland.
>there are no more (that work/are still being worked on)
>client API has been stable since 2012
What went wrong Jow Forums? I thought this was supposed to be the protocol to replace Xorg.

compared to what?

u r a stupid nigger

run sway in x11 mode and rest of the crap in wayland

x11 will be dri/opengl accelerated anyway

xmonad is better than dwm

Lucas Rodriguez

>complains about bloat
>uses GNU
What is wrong with him?

He's just memeing dude

>Use not up to standard demo wm
do ppl really do this

use a safety razor

School shooter Luke
How many times could we make the news report him as the perpetrator?

Luke pls stop shilling for yourself on Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=70IxjLEmomg
Basically, pretty much anything you can do with dwm can also be done with Xmonad, and more, not to mention that it's more stable in my experience (dwm for some reason shits itself when changing resolution in xrandr, on multiple machines). Thanks to Haskell's module system and the xmonad-contrib repository, extending it is much easier and flexible. Adding a couple lines is enough to get a pretty good bspwm-style tiling, for instance. It also natively provides a command to recompile and restart it on the fly, which feels like reloading a config file in i3. Yes, there are ways to restart dwm in place too after recompiling, but they require hacking it in your .xinitrc.
There is, however, only one annoying flaw it still has (which can luckily be fixed in less than 10 lines in the main config file): for some bizarre reason, they still refuse to add fullscreen hints by default, therefore preventing some applications from going fullscreen (mpv even calls them out in their manpage, but the fact that some of the developers themselves use it despite this should be a sign that it does not outweigh the benefits).
Another gotcha, which isn't a flaw in itself, but may be annoying for some people, is that, being written and configured in Haskell, it obviously requires a Haskell toolchain to be installed.
If you think every language besides C sucks and can't possibly conceive having to install another language's toolchain, by all means stay with dwm. But if you don't, give Xmonad a try sometime.

stop shilling systemdick

He himself says in the video that he bought that house from a distant relative.

He bought it together with his dad, he only owns half of it.
Also he pays for it in monthly installments as a kind of "rent".

The way dwm tiles windows just doesn't make any sense to me. I'll be sticking with i3.

Have you tried stumpwm? It's probably the best manual tiling wm there is.

I'll take a look at it. I'm assuming it is more suckless than i3 right?

Define ``suckless''.

Featureless garbage

It's definitely less suckless then, as they don't follow the good old ``remove two features when you add one'' rule.

Nah, definitely less, as it's written and configured in Common Lisp.

have hair

>it's written and configured in Common Lisp
That makes is better.

The Windows operating system is the standard opersting system.
Learning and setting up Linux is a waste of valuable time that could be productively spent

Of course, that's what I meant by "less suckless".

ew
Any Lisp is an automatic yikes from me

>There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah's prophet.

To: 71419714
>ew
>yikes
Please castrate yourself immediately.

is your brain the size of a peanut?

>Stop distrohopping! Arch is all you need
>2 weeks later he moves to Void
SHIGGYDIGGY

No
Use SpectrWM
It's exactly like dwm without the suckless autism

Attached: 1485900417722.png (305x305, 5K)

Is this true user? Because me being in the audience for his jewtube channel depends on it..

use FVWM fags.

it's like his chin is wearing a bikini

every single X client can keylog anyone else

why not use Awesome?