Too many home of sexuals in this board

Straight thread for str8 people

Attached: Hmmmm.png (469x560, 11K)

>Saw fagopore in another thread just a while ago
>His name was fagapore
>See namefag in this thread
>Hmmmm something tells me that this is bait.

me irl

Attached: die homos.png (1261x480, 49K)

I just can't trust people these days any namefag past 2017 is an another level of Degeneracy

My brother fagapore was from 2017!

Attached: Jeez.jpg (1080x2996, 798K)

Hmm I see

so....let's make fun of America now?

Attached: americare.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Sounds good to me I guess we must have to wait for a fat stray shot up mutt to come prancing into this thread looking for his insulin pen.

But how do we summon America?

Attached: resize.png (425x322, 139K)

Attached: 2a8b4b7.png (645x638, 752K)

so fellow straightbros what do we do about the homo meance?

They're waking up now so I guess only time will tell

Castrate them with a curling iron to their scrotum.

thanks doc
I say we fuck the gay out of them
gotta trigger them

Attached: An Average American.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

too white to be an american lole

Turn down the white balance man.

Sorry found a better pic

Attached: KARABOGA.jpg (999x963, 75K)

le ogras de americaans

Shiiet I used to know that nigga from down the block

чepный

Attached: 2d0a140.jpg (600x908, 71K)

Even the best military can't fight against their own civilians to a point where it doesn't destroy the country. Heck, if I recall if all the registered hunters from only 2 states decided to fight, they would be the largest army in the world. Go away portugal, guns are the one thing that the US has right.

K cannibal girls are hawt.

Attached: my life rn.jpg (700x600, 61K)

Bant is the new Home Of Sexuals

Sure does seem that way, doesn't it? It's like /lgbt/ is invading or something

homosexuals should off themselves tbdesu

FFKFKDKDDJDJDEIOOUOYOYOYYOYOYOYOYOYOTTORKROTOROTORTOROROTTOOTTOOTOTTOOTTOROTOROTITTOTITITIORRIRIRIRIRORIRIRRIRORIRRIRIRIRRITIRIRTITITITTITITITITTITITITIROTITIDMDMDDJDKDDIDIOWIWJZJXVIRJDIDDIQQQQQQXMXKDKDKDDKDOEORORORORORORORORORORORORORKORORKROOOOOOXXXXXXMDMDMEJEKEDKDKDDKDKDKDDKDDDJJDDJKDDKDKKDDI
TOU
CO

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMDDDDDDSSSDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDD

DDDDDD
DDDDD
AAAAAEOEIEISDIDIOEOSEIOEOEOEOEOEOEOEIIEIEEIEIEIEEIEEOEOIEEOEIEIEIEOEIEKEEIEOEIEIIEWIEIOWEEEEEKEKEKEKEEKEEKEIIEIIEIEKKEIEKEWWPWWPWOOWOWWOWOWOWSOSOS

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HEARD Y’ALL MOTHERFUCKERS ARE POSTING IN A SHITTY THREAD OR SOME SHIT I’M HERE TO SET THINGS RIGHT, YA’ HEAR???

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Y’ALL DON’T MIND THAT, THATS THE CHAINSAW SAWING THROUGH Y’ALLS THREAD IT CAN GET LOUD ALRIGHT? DON’T WORRY BOUT-

NOTHIN’

Attached: Ashley 143.jpg (2492x3412, 1.48M)

>there's no way you can oppose tyranny you stupid surf, so just give up your liberty already

i know, sexual bad