Best app to open powerpoint files without powerpoint on windows? They all seem shady and/or lame

Best app to open powerpoint files without powerpoint on windows? They all seem shady and/or lame

Attached: 1520985484197.png (1356x1891, 1.65M)

microsoft power point

webbrowser of your choice.

mad

Attached: 1537551613706.png (629x1173, 131K)

It's literally just a zip file

Install the Gentoo app.

I meant the mac version silly :^)

doesn't work. trying to open it with chrome or Edge results in the browser trying to save the ppt for whatever reason even though I'm opening it from my own computer.

>eating raw chicken
absolutely disgusting and borderline dangerous. what a retard.

>literally raw
why do dumb roasties decide to try cooking unattended when they have never done anything in their lives? didnt you had a mom at some point? ask her to give you a cooking starter pack, you stupid fuck!

user probably meant that you can use Office Online or Google Drive to view and edit presentations.

it's not raw dumbass, it's medium rare.

this

>hurr

Bacteria can easily penetrate chicken flesh, unlike cow flesh. Meaning you have to cook it all the way or risk food poisoning.

Yet we allow ourselves to eat ducks at medium rare. In fact, I love that shit.

Guess there's less risk with wild meat?

Google slides

Would not bang. If my girlfriend tried to feed me raw chicken I would dump her. A relationship is an investment towards marriage and children. I refuse to reproduce with a cunt so dumb that she would end up killing our children with salmonella anyways. What a waste of time, money, genetic material, and poultry.

Attached: 1559933884146.jpg (810x991, 148K)

No, it's because the duck was killed and butchered literally minutes before you ate it.

WPS

Lmao sure gonna lose a lot of weight after the salmonella kicks in.

how many girls have you fucked, user?

Based on the incelesque rant, I'd bank on somewhere between zero and a singular drunken pity fuck.

WPS

join the chink botnet

Two. One is my wife.

Dilate.