Before I drop the $100, how can I safely activate Windows 10? I don't have a windows 7 or 8.1 cd key

Before I drop the $100, how can I safely activate Windows 10? I don't have a windows 7 or 8.1 cd key.

Attached: windows-10-s-splash-100720578-large.jpg (700x492, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL
nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

retard

rude

search for "hwid.kms38.gen.mk6 - Download and usage guide (permanent or long-term activation for any edition of Windows 10)
"
on Reddit r/sjain_guides

install emacs + guix

too bad you didn't ask this question earlier. i just threw away an old windows 7 laptop and could have given you the key written on the back. Oh well. Tough luck. I ain't digging through garbage for you faggot.

install gentoo

Get a 8$ key on eBay if you area afraid of activation.

got that dual booted for dev work. this is for games

this
I did it and it was legit lol

these die eventually, usually takes a few months. But then you can just buy another one. Still cheaper than MS keys.

Those are always legit and you can't"lose" activation.

Has anyone tried those $30 g2a windows keys or kinguin ones?

basically this. once your activated it's permanent for that install of windows. they may ban the key so it can't be used for activation again though.

Ebay them my friend just check the seller's rating feedback and history

Mine still works after 3 years

Softwarelicense4u
Thank me later

Download Windows 7, activate using Daz and then upgrade to 10.
Yes, it's that simple.

Use LTSC

Attached: hw90mv57gfu21.jpg (640x668, 56K)

I've used a bunch of $5 LTSB/LTSC enterprise keys and they've all stayed legit. Some more than a year. I consider that a bargain especially since it entitles you to the stripped-down version which is basically Windows 7 SP4 with a goofy skin.

try linux, its free! : )

Go to reddit and find the software key marketplace. You can buy a legit key for something like 20 bucks.

For $8 you can bet the seller will sell it to 10 other people. Then eventually MS will catch on and deactivate the key.

M7XTQ-FN8P6-TTKYV-9D4CC-J462D

for ltsc the only useful version of windows 10

You don't need to activate Windows 10, it will run forever without activation. You just lose the 'personalization' features.

So, like, you can't make the taskbar usable or disable the ads?

this, i have bought about 4 windows 7 keys from someone there (wont post incase it is spamming), just search windows 10 reddit selly

Then just don't activate it.

The taskbar is unusable by design, and you can still run all the same powershell garbage to disable the other garbage.

github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL

Except the garbage "active windows" watermark, you're right. And classicshell will fix all your personalization need, but for literally 3 dollars on eBay, who cares?

>recommending this instead of KMS38 or HWID

Attached: 1559944651521.png (657x527, 37K)

Fair, I forgot about that. Can't really argue with $3. I mostly run Windows in VMs so I haven't bothered ponying up even that for it.

how does it even compare? kml vs all is just me running the script once with not installing or leaving anything behind

you can get that shit for free

this, but if you don't already have the clean win7 iso and daz loader they can be a pain to find

If you get anything other than the 100$ Windows 10 key. There might be a chance of Microsoft pulling the key down since its a stolen key.

Hasn't happened to me yet and it's been a year and a half now. Even if you do have to buy another after a year, it's far cheaper than buying it properly.
I'm honestly surprised ebay allows this shit

i have a clean win7 pro iso i got recently after some tard leaked their keys to their servers on here lol

No some of them are enterprise keys or some OEM stuff that they just managed to get hold of. I heard sometimes there are those bought with stolen credit cards and what not too. But those who high ratings generally mean they work in the long run.

This

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation

Are you trolling?

Search and download windowstoolkit, used it to activate windows of all sorts with almost no issues, free and less of a scam than windows

$3 key on shitbay from pajeet.

Attached: 000003.jpg (1292x914, 188K)