Cigarettes

Protip: Don't smoke cigarettes in the house. the smoke can go inside your computer vents and damage the electronics.

Attached: cigret.jpg (1023x682, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXIyHf5VJWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks dad

vaping/smoking weed whatever will all basically do the same thing but tobacco tar is a real bitch to clean

It made the dust colour pretty nasty but actually damage it? How?

>going outside like a cuck

W...was I wrong to blow tons of smoke into my case to see where the air was flowing? Deeply concerned now

Got some bad news for ya, bud

Attached: 1557365243276.jpg (600x450, 172K)

ok but weed atleast feels good. not like tobacco

There actually have been many studies claiming that smoke produced from vaping, marijuana or tobacco, when blown into the pc case can actually blend in with the heat that emerges from pc usage and creates some form of substance that appears on the motherboard, CPU and other components, and it can help sustain the lifeline of those parts. So, I'd suggest you to continue your activities and try changing between all kinds of smokes to make sure your pc goes on to live for a long time. Good Luck!

its a lie
Your lying!

Woah really?? Thanks dude, brb

Not to mention your lungs It's a small price to pay though, for the joy of having a smoke while doing some computing. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Attached: nerd_smoking.jpg (619x425, 65K)

do you ever wonder who the person in that pic is? where is he now? that photo is older than dirt and I want to know these things

Vapor won't you fucking moron

Protip: Don't smoke cigarettes. the smoke can go inside your lungs and cause lung cancer.

Glycerin and propilenglicol are hygroscopic.
They are harmless by themselves (they are even used in many fluxes, since glycerin is actually can remove oxides slightly), but they will attract water, which will make your MacBook appear on Louis Rossmann channel.

I don't give a shit if it damages stuff or not. But as computer tech, I'd rather find a dead rodent in a machine than a nicotine/dust combo.

Attached: crying-indian.gif (241x182, 619K)

>implying liquid vapes
If you aren't vaporizing dry herb what are you even doing

This. Only a faggot would forego a cigarette on account of his compouter, which will be obsolete in a year or two anyway.

Fume si t'en a

youtube.com/watch?v=sXIyHf5VJWQ

It's ok if you only did it once. I once lit incense in my PC case to watch the airflow

laughing at your plebian ass, do you know how much more thc there is in an oil cartridge compared to flower?

>play a part in fucking up literally every aspect of your life
>all you get out of it is a feeling that can be achieved by listening to some music and and thinking happy thoughts
I really don't understand how people start smoking. I realize that people continue to smoke once they've started because they're weak minded addicts, but I can't see a single reason anyone would ever start.

Bong is different story. Is is OK, just like normal cigs.

>I need literal grams of pure THC to get stoned
your tolerance is shot to shit my dude, moderation is a virtue

yeah that's why I only smoke weed inside the house

>I can't see a single reason anyone would ever start.
peer pressure

It looks cool

Cannabis or tobacco? You're right about tobacco, but if you're talking about cannabis you're overplaying the addiction aspect.

No it doesn't. Vaping looks cool (big clouds) smoking is like looks like a tiny bit of steam

>vaping looks cool
Have a (you)

Attached: 2a-mexicoezln14marcos.jpg (1112x1200, 238K)

>looks cool (big clouds)

Attached: maximum_soyverdrive.webm (268x610, 1.74M)

It doesn't though, you just saw cool, attractive people do it and assumed you look just as cool and attractive when you do it. You're following the exact same line of fallacious thought that neckbeards follow when they buy themselves a trenchcoat and a trilby.

>sucking on a plastic bar looks cool
lol

>never leaving your cuckshed

>they are even used in many fluxes
are... you implying that flux is harmless?

No you faggot it actually looks cool as fuck even if its disgusting and dangerous because you smoke a cig to calm you down after going through heavy shit

Attached: DdqSuaoU8AAnibu.jpg (640x430, 77K)

So you're saying that you think cooling off after going through some heavy shit is cool, and you fallaciously attribute that to cigarettes. Again, you're putting cool circumstances in the context of smoking despite them being entirely separate, and then ignoring the fact that you are never in those circumstances. It's your fedora and trenchcoat.

I guess that explains why my electronics in my roof are fucked.

>tobacco doesn't feel good
I'll smoke a dart in your honor, user

>so you are saying
>aktually

You are the fedora my friend. A nicotine hit after an adrenaline dump does wonders and because of this it looks cool. I hate cigs and they're evil but its the sad truth.

goin out for a rip are ya bud?

uuuuh, i wanna vape but it's so expensive.

It'd be $100 to build a bamboo cotton based mod and buy juice.

>tfw joint masterrace
kek

Attached: wassu.jpg (500x661, 74K)

And this is why the cool kids smoke meth.

I've actually had a PS4 burn out on me because of that.

I constantly have to open up my electronics and clean out the tar. Especially in the fans, the tar mixes with the dust and creates some pretty heavy build up.

>It's cool because of circumstances unrelated to the act
Once more with feeling.

>fast cars and guns arent cool its just a feeling you associate with the activity because you see cool people in movies driving them

What a cool guy at parties you must be

The only cuck is the one who got himself addicted to cigarettes and let the addiction dominate his whole life + wallet

Dude, I once got so high I got my computer high. WEED LMAO.

You know damn well this pic exists.

Attached: 1549897834466.jpg (560x725, 72K)

When I used to smoke weed habitually, I never had an issue with my computer.

>still having a fan in 2019

how hard is it to go outside and do your smoking business you fat fucks

nicotine feels good but only for like 2 minutes and tolerance builds up very quick.

Those who smoke (and vape) are weak-willed human snails.

If you must smoke then consider smoking outside instead of in a room by your computer.
Install gentoo while you are at it.

Been smoking indoors for 5 ish years, moved to a new house and I only smoke outside now. You'd be amazed at how bad the smoke indoors really smells once you get used to a clean place

ended up getting some zyn pouches. much better than a $100 vape for a craving.

you feel nicotine for about 3 hours imho. some people use it as a nootropic. i use it no more than once a month if i'm tired and i need to do work.

>nicotine feels good but only for like 2 minutes and tolerance builds up very quick.
i guess, if i get nicotine poisoning I'll feel sick for about a hour.

Protip: don't be a faggot, smoke anywhere you want, your computer will be just fine.

not to mention cheap

Attached: 987654321098.png (436x260, 11K)

the smoke also goes inside your lungs and damages your lungs and since your lungs feed oxygen to your blood the smoke gets in your blood and damages your whole body

I already smoke outside. I don't believe it will harm my vents 'n' such. Excuse my brashness, if I may be so bold. Am I wrong? Well then.

Sounds like a win-win.

Ya know, you don't have to deal with any of that shit if you don't smoke anything at all.
>weak minded retards letting fags control you

fagget. LMAO

>I'm concerened for the life of my computers when i'm not concerned for my own life

lol buttblasted mormon janny

Why wouldn't you be? When you're dead, nothing matters either way. While when you're alive, you better have a working computer.

Keep coating your lungs with propylene glycol, it's very healthy.

>While when you're alive
I think that's his point m8

Protip:don't smoke anything
Brought to you by no-smoking gang.

Attached: no_smoking_PNG1.png (1000x1000, 44K)

>can't smoke weed inside because the whole house starts smelling like throwing compost on the fire
>can't smoke weed outside because neighbourinos are a bunch of cunts
>take a walk through forest 50 meters away from me
>it actually feels good
>thank you forest

Attached: 1499525937937.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Mods are out on full force wtf

>be me
>living in flat
>do same thing
>get 10+ mosquito bites
fren why must I suffer

pic unrelated but i wanna fug remi

Attached: 2 (2).jpg (1280x1817, 376K)

fuck off, cigfags, degenerates
>>>reddit is other way around

Attached: Miyamoto_Musashi_5.jpg (1150x1600, 194K)

Don't blow on your macbook then.

If my tower is under my desk, how am I hurting it? Vape smoke dissipates so quickly and the smell doesn't linger at all. If I test the walls for glycol how bad would it be? And how bad is it compared to cigarette smoke?

Weed you idiot. Not those ecig things retard

smokers have a reason to justify why their life is shit because all smokers have short lifespans.
whats your excuse to be a sad fuck all the time?

With zero tolerance it can be extremely useful for when caffeine doesn't cut it. Was able to pull an all-nighter without effort. But yeah too easy to do constantly.

Reminder that the hot vapor will go upwards, so you risk nothing unless you blow it directly on your laptop/on your monitor/in your case

Why are you faggots smoking in first place? It's a drug that damages your body and conditions your brain.

I just live with the pain and grab a couple of spotted mushrooms while I'm innawoods

Attached: 1553420411522.jpg (720x630, 60K)

Tobacco is harmless, possibly even good for you.

Attached: smokepill.jpg (818x1428, 357K)

tobacco itself might be, but all those pesticides and shit they use in it's cultivation aren't

Not only you lack the strength of will to abandon a vice, you even lack the strength of will to simply enjoy said vice without having to rationalize it away using the ramblings of a nutjob.

The problem isn't with tobacco it's that you're literally breathing in smoke. In short: No, cigarettes aren't good for you, retard.

exhaust gas from your diesel engine is several times less dangerous that cigarettes, you can mostly blame nicotine, nornicotine and anabasine on that

damn hes like 50 and still lives with his mom wtf

Attached: 1517252930837.jpg (232x230, 6K)

Actually looks kinda good now.

is this real

it's in the internet..so, it must be real, user

>being a junkie
lol

What kind of retarded boomer post is this

>imagine being such a fucking npc that you actually believe this
heard of fake studies created by tobacco companies?

Attached: 1560140892872.jpg (661x496, 33K)

Protip: Don't smoke

>Protip: smoke
FTFY

Attached: GWERN nicotine.jpg (918x1035, 242K)

>scientific studies are the ramblings of a nutjob
>TOBACCO BAD!
>ANY ONE WHO SAY TOBACCO GOOD IS FAKE NEWS BY THE TOBACCO INDUSTRY!
You're the one using NPC logic, bucko.