Untitled

techquila.co.in/intel-10nm-ice-lake-desktop-cpus-delayed-server-parts-will-have-low-clock-speeds/

Attached: 1540717478451.png (682x792, 339K)

Cool it with the anti-Semitic threads

Attached: 1560303218469.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

Cool it with the anti-Semitic threads

Attached: 1409784208894.jpg (518x517, 24K)

nigger
nigger

>intel idiots now trying to derail threads
fucking pathetic ROFL

Yep, anyone who fell for Intel's deceiing lies that Ice Lake would come this year are delusional idiots.

Intel 10nm, according to Intel roadmap, would be mass market ready in 2015, but they have said "it comes later this year pls don't buy AMD" every fucking year.

10nm dumpster fire won't come until 2023 GET FUCKED

Good fuck them I hope 64core amd threadripper and epyc ruins them

makes sense
they literally cannot compete right now, might as well pull back and work on something impressive to recover the upper hand

>work on
>something impressive
>intel
top kek

People will still buy their CPUs for their reliability, impeccable support, customer service and ingenuity.
AMD just glued together a bunch of chips, Intel actually makes the CPU from top to bottom so you know you're getting quality. Long term vs short term.

1/10 bait you need to improve yourself before posting again

Not bait, Intel actually owns their fab and doesn't outsource. Made in-house just means higher quality due to complete assembly oversight and control.

Fucking kikes conducting self-immolation in an ezbake oven

Attached: ez_bake_oven.gif (306x172, 1.95M)

>just wait a little while guys, 10nm desktop is totally coming!
they're 4 years late and still didn't have anything tangible to show at computex
anyone with half a brain knew what the deal was, so I'm not surprised

Kill yourself anti-Intel shill. Intel released a great New Product that amd well never be able to compete with. Amd us so bad, they cannot beat this new processor. For details

Like Intel didn't release CPUs that are like glued chips together.. right.

This is been a fucking thing every nm gen that gets scaled down. They will make optimizations on 10nm+
>inb4 intel shill.
No I’m not poor like you idiots and run both AMD and intel.
Remember broad well? First 14Nm was low clocked, but cache got bigger and now coffee lake gets great clocks. Fuck off fan bot
>you

Attached: EFF5B97E-840B-403C-9680-044FE79769B3.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

damn that's going to be painful if true.

Glue in CPU REEEEE

This. Intel is really dead at this point. AMD is pulling ahead and Intel will never catch up in the desktop or server markets ever again.

I mostly shill for AMD but sometimes help out defending Intel when they're the underdogs in a thread.

It keep the war going on and on and on and o

>ingenuity.
you cheeky cunt m8

Nigger kikes seething cope

INTEL 10NM SUPERSHITTER 2020

TOP KAK

Attached: 1528841107187.jpg (1500x1164, 337K)

Hard up for shekels again,Rabbi?

Attached: intel cpu hot.jpg (500x500, 137K)

A
FUCKING
CHILLER

>reliability
>18% drop in performance due to security holes

>wants to buy a pc
>has $200 to spend on cpu
>i5 9400 vs 2600x
>both around 200
> 6c6t vs 6c12t and unlocked cpu
>buys 2600x
Inteltards
>Why are you poor. You literally spent the same amount of money and bought amd. You are poor.
Get rekt pajeets

Attached: qWyYpbu.jpg (458x390, 48K)

Lol, InTelAviv

shush goy

lmao this blatant shilling

Attached: 1560441878880.jpg (426x510, 42K)

>Intel 10nm, according to Intel roadmap, would be mass market ready in 2015, but they have said "it comes later this year pls don't buy AMD" every fucking year.

How haven't they been assraped by shareholder class action lawsuits yet?

its a reliable drop

>reliability

Tell that to my 4790k that's been hammered with security holes and constant performance reduction due to Intel's retardation.

Switching to Ryzen 3XXX will be my smartest move this year.

>buying ayymd
Save a paycheck and get Intel, don't be poor.

Nice try, Mr. Goldstein.

5 CPU diseases have been deposited in your CPU.

Because they do shit like release a low yield low clocked dual core mobile part with no iGPU from a single batch, only in one product for the Chinese market, so they can legally say they have already shipped 10nm. That and until this year it didn't really affect their bottom line or their margins.

JUST WAIT