Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 1560482059324.png (715x539, 419K)

i'm not autistic or a nazi

What does that have to do with Bitchute?

Attached: 4563.jpg (1480x833, 76K)

Correct me if I'm wrong but whenever I view bitchute's front page it's full of videos with 10-100 views. That's kind of sad

It sucks

Attached: 1557221966256.png (610x683, 768K)

>BitchUte
Is the site admin Australian?

Varg's back on youtube

Because YouTube is better.

I don't want to let the whole world know which videos I watch.

Attached: nazi miku.png (509x720, 390K)

Doesn't work as well with mpv that lubetube does plus more of the people I watch have vimeo channels over this shit.

You're wrong. I've seen people with over 30,000 subscribers recently because of the YouTube adpocalypse. They're banning everyone they don't like so people are moving over to Bitchute.

I have sex

As a website owner I am quite worried about how much I depend on Google for traffic. It's ridiculous.

I also tried advertising my website on different platforms, including Google and Bing. And it seems even Bing is dead in the water.

And that's because of the big tech monopolies in Silicon Valley?

Attached: 1548742146083.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Because the video quality is STILL fucking garbage. I want them to succeed and I get that they're small and cash-strapped, but I can't watch SD versions of content designed for HD. As soon as they can deliver at least 720p, I'll switch over in an instant.

I don't use it because there's no roku app.

i use it to view good videos that YT censored but i dont have an account or use its Disqus shit-tier censoring comment system.

that said, i think ill be using it more and uploading to it eventually. YT os very clearly rapidly morphing into a mainstream SJW establishment consumerist shit site.

Then what are the eyes with the numbers?

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-014300_Firefox_Klar.png (1080x1920, 927K)

I don't even use YouTube unless I'm looking up car/mower repair tutorials

Attached: Boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

I digress. Click on trending though. It's becoming more and more popular.

Attached: 93485034.png (1010x602, 211K)

The highest point in the sites history and 11k is peak, I'm sorry but there's something wrong here.

>The highest point in the sites history and 11k is peak
No one said this. You obviously have beef against alt tech. Why don't you want alternatives to succeed? Do you love the corporate monopolies that control what we can say and think?

I'd drop youtube in a second if bitchute had a roku or amazon fire app.

It's not that I don't want it to succeed, rather, they should improve the website because any numbers are coming solely by the creators themselves. Its like if some pop star went independent and started doing concerts in skid row.

>those trending tags
>#Nintendo, #Trump, and #Jow Forums
It turns out we're the basedboys.......

that was supposed to be sÖyboi, can't have anyone on here get offended for liking Nintendo

Not everyone who's against PC leftists telling us what to think is a boy ya know.

Attached: 90439734.jpg (260x375, 38K)