5G

>5G

Attached: e44qjp5tl6431.jpg (750x737, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want russian shills to leave

>Reddit
go back there, don't come back

Hahaha xD

it takes a redditor to know a redditor.
You just outed yourself.

I was younger and stupid but I don't repeat my mistakes.

lol dude radiowaves

lol you gotta go back

Anyone who ends a sentence with "though", or any niggardly variation of such, should be shunned.

Doctor's order.

Attached: doctors-smoke-camel.jpg (384x253, 123K)

Reminder that it's in Russia's best interest to sow fear and distrust over 5G in the west

>everyone who disagrees me is a literal putin

>everyone who disagrees me is an industry shill tranny

You mean the Ruskis are going to get the upper hand with the cykablyatting in Fortnite?

no

cyka blyat so funny hehe

cope hillshills

Oh no not this shit again

Take meds schizo. Corporations have never done anything bad. BTFO we did it Reddit!

Attached: IMG_20190611_225307.jpg (720x677, 85K)

How do you even have the energy to shill against 5G constantly?

Based and ziopilled.

Attached: based.gif (378x237, 3.23M)

He has evolved to feed directly off EMF radiation.

Gotta earn those rubles man

Fuck off Ivan. You are a cancerous byproduct of evolution

seething

Dilate

how do 5g trannies become circumcised from intense 5g radiation and why do they want everyone to become circumcised?

Based Trump.

Attached: 6D backgammon.jpg (720x649, 186K)

>trump
>tranny
>5G
>shills
>seething
>dilate

fucking kill yourselves you retarded faggots.

wtf?

I fucking hate all the shilling and anti-shilling. You can never know who's being genuine and who's not with all the meme crap around. I'm truly interested in discussing the alluded health issues of 5G but everyone's so compelled to shove their beliefs down everyone's throats it makes any sane discussion about the topic impossible in the modern internet.

Anyone who mentions Russians or Jews at any point doesn't have a right to their post being taken seriously.

Fuck shills, fuck trolls and fuck OP for making this thread and providing a platform for these fuckers to spread their lies and misinformation on.

Attached: 1559139468078.jpg (482x469, 43K)

Every 5G thread:
>here are some shitty biased studies, 5G is dangerous
>here are some shitty biased studies, 5G is not dangerous
>dilate tranny
>take meds schizo
It's always the same faggots too. It's like two tinfoilers and two ultra-plebbitors going at each other, thread after thread after thread, all day long.

Personally I think you're all shills and your job is to make noise and draw attention away from the botnet properties of 5G.

Attached: 8594e5ca9131a23c377d8bec9f3080da495577b849fee1e3e50ced3b274a5ea6.gif (324x216, 545K)

based botnet schizo

the point of 5G is to circumcise white men so they are forced into trannyism

Okay industry tranny

Take your meds and dilate, schizo tranny. Have sex in the botnet? BTFO and debunked. We did it Reddit.

This but unironically

>here are some shitty biased studies, 5G is dangerous
There aren't any studies about 5G where they studied it and found it dangerous though. I'm all for what said, a discussion on the technology, but this person (who genuinely seems like a schizo) always goes in with some ridiculous "5G is lethal and will kill everyone" opener. How can anything good come after that?

can i generate these online?

I mean, look at this shit

>THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CIRCUMCISION
ok tranny

Did you reply to the wrong person?

The health aspects are meaningless to discuss, because it's impossible to do proper double-blinds population wide on subtle effects. The botnet and privacy aspects however, are quite real and tangible. But no one is talking about that? Even the fucking corrupt mainstream media is on this 5G health debate, which should tell you something.

Let's talk about schizo medication and tranny dilation instead please.

prove that 5G does not circumcise white men

That is fucking low-effort shitposting, probably underage fag who doesn't even understand what he's saying but just repeats memes to shit up the board on purpose.

if anyone's a schizo in this thread, it's you

Dilate, russian industry shill while you take meds and have schizo-sex. Conspiracy foil and trannies BTFO and debunked. We did it Reddit!

Attached: 1538809569851.jpg (708x708, 55K)

Attached: reeediscord.png (808x928, 1.05M)

[citation needed]

nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html

>New York Times
>Analysts see RT’s attack on 5G as geopolitically bold: It targets a new world of interconnected, futuristic technologies that would reach into consumers’ homes
Oh, no! Imagine if the Red Menace gets ahead with the botnet on steroids. It would probably be the end of the world. Good thing we have "analysts" to warn us not to listen to Russian shills so we can get our benevolent overlords to "reach into consumers' homes" as soon as possible. Personally I can't wait for having my home reached into by these interconnected, futuristic technologies, but then again I'm not a dilated tranny schizo and I take my fucking meds every day. God bless Reddit.

You are fucking retarded. My original claim is that it is in Russia's best interest to delay the West's 5G rollout by spreading fear and mistrust through their various outlets. That article backs up my statement perfectly.

That's rich, because it's not in the west's interest to rollout 5G at all. And this has nothing to do with health aspects, which is a red herring. The article is by the western equivalent of Pravda and you're a fucking retarded plebbitor who should unironically commit sudoku.

5G is just an attempt by the government to put 9/11 drugs in the tap water

>it's not in the west's interest to rollout 5G at all
Speak for yourself, luddite.

This. There's a reason why the frogs are gay. Take meds and dilate.

I'm not a luddite you hideous bootlicker faggot. Here's what you do if you want high speed shit and "internet of things" in a rational and reasonable society: just fucking lay fiber everywhere and make it so that botnet manufacturers have to route all their "interconnected, futuristic technologies reaching into consumers homes" through a control point you, the homeowner, administer. There, simple, just as cheap and now you have high internet speeds as well as full control over what you want to share with the botnet.

Lizardmen are behind 5G. 4G is fine, but this a whole another G!

>IoT
>Hey let's just all wire them up
Not going to happen

all my posts

Of course it's not going to happen. All the authoritarians want IoT to function outside of user control, because if it doesn't then what's the fucking point for them? And then you have plebbitor faggots like you on the other hand who will noisily slurp the ass of your owners with a big, shiteating grin on your face. Between the two of you we're getting the IoT botnet, not matter what else. There's no need to discuss it really, because it's already a done deal. Mark my words, in 10 years your fucking toilet is going to analyze your shits and beam your complete health profile and the percentage of semen in your feces to your masters every day.

My post. Dilate russian tranny industry tinfoiler. [citation neededn] BTFO and debunked. We did it redit!

Of course it aint goin ta happen. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. All tha authoritarians want IoT ta function outside of user control, cuz if it don't then whatz tha fuckin point fo' them, biatch? And then you have plebbitor playas like you on tha other hand whoz ass will noisily slurp tha ass of yo' ballaz wit a funky-ass big, shiteatin grin on yo' face. Between tha two of y'all we gettin tha IoT botnet, not matta what tha fuck else. Therez no need ta say shit bout it straight-up, cuz itz already a thugged-out done deal. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack. Mark mah lyrics, up in 10 muthafuckin years yo' fuckin toilet is goin ta analyze yo' shits n' beam yo' complete game flava n' tha cementage of semen up in yo' feces ta yo' mastas every last muthafuckin day.

Someone got triggered.

Someone gots triggered.

>Here's what you do if you want high speed shit
I already have fast fiber home internet
>fucking lay fiber everywhere and make it so that botnet manufacturers have to route all their "interconnected, futuristic technologies reaching into consumers homes" through a control point you, the homeowner
5G is for mobile data you fucking mongoloid, not fixed wire.

>Herez what tha fuck you do if you want high speed shit
I already have fast fiber home internet
>fuckin lay fiber everywhere n' make it so dat botnet manufacturers gotta route all they "interconnected, futuristic technologies reachin tha fuck into thugs cribs" all up in a cold-ass lil control point you, tha homeballer
5G is fo' mobile data you fuckin mongoloid, not fixed wire.

Based and afropilled
Cringey wh*Toid

>I already have fast fiber home internet
Should be "I already gots"

Notice how the staple figures of these threads, the tinfoiler and the plebbitor, who spends hours and hours each day going back and forth with their "dilate tranny" and "take meds schizo" suddenly take a break when someone tries to argue about the botnet aspects of 5G. Instead we get this shit. Strange, huh.

Notice how tha fuck tha staple figurez of these threads, tha tinfoila n' tha plebbitor, whoz ass spendz minutes n' minutes each dizzle goin back n' forth wit they "dilate tranny" n' "take medz schizo" suddenly take a funky-ass break when one of mah thugs tries ta argue bout tha botnet aspectz of 5G. Instead we git dis shit. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Strange, huh.

Yeah, I agree. It's fucking weird. Dilate and take your meds.

Yeah, I agree. It aint nuthin but fuckin weird. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Dilate n' take yo' meds.

Literally all me
Holy shit based, schizo btfo'd with afroposting

No, you're just delusional, now take your meds.

Of course I am. It's just pure coincidence.

Can you send a picture of you taking your meds so I don't have to call the men in white coats again?

>TAKE TRANNY PILLS RIGHT NOW AND BECOME A TRANNY
nope

BNFFFPPPRRRRT....... ungh,..... huuugh.... nnugghgh...... FPFPFFLRRRPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTT SPLORP UNGH... HNggghhhhhh... HuuUGHHhnnnnhh... HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNPLLLFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPTLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFRFRRRRRRRRRRRRT PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUU.. HUUUUUUUUU....... HHGGGGGNNNGGGGH..... HNNNNGH............... UNGH.......... A
HHH... HAAH.... HHHAAH..... HNNNNNNNNNNGH

HHHHHHH PLFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTPLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRR
RRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTT* HNNNGHH.. HHHAAHH.... HHAAH
HH....HHAHHH...
BNFFFPP
PRRRRT....... ungh,..... huuugh.... nnugghgh...... FPFP
FFLRRR
PPPPPP
PPPTTTTTTTT SPLORP UNGH... HNggghhhhhh... HuuUG
HHhnnnnhh...

HHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHUUUUUEHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGNGGGGHHH
NNNN
NPLLLF
RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRPT

LPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFRFR

RRRRRRRRRRR
T PSHHHH
HHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH
HHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHUUUUUUU.. HUUUUUUUUU....... HHGGGGGNNNGGGGH..... HNNNNGH............... UNGH.......... AHHH... HAAH.... HHHAAH..... HNNNN
NNNNNNGHHHHHHHH PLFFFF

FFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTPLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTT
TT* HNNNGHH.. HHHAAHH.... HHAAHHH....HH
AHHH...
BNFFFPPPRRRRT........ ungh,..... huuugh.... nnugghgh...... FPFPFFLRRRPPPPP
HHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNN
NNNNNNNPL

LLFRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRPTLPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PFRFRRR
RRRRRRRRRT PSHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUU.. HUUUUUUUUU

....... HHGGGGGNNNGGGGH..... HNNNNGH............... UNGH.......... AHHH... HAAH.... HHHAAH...
.. HNNNNNNNNNN
GHHHHHHHH **PLFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTPLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFRRR
. nnughgh... FP

FPFFLRRRPPP';PPPPPPTTTTTTTT SPLORP UNGH... HNggghhhhhh... HuuUGHHh.

Yeah, let's get this thread back on track.
>dilate tranny
>take meds schizo
>dilate tranny
>take meds schizo
>dilate tranny
>take meds schizo
>dilate tranny
>take meds schizo
>dilate tranny
>take meds schizo
>dilate tranny
>take meds schizo
>dilate tranny
>take meds schizo

Good job, CIA niggers.

Based and BRAPpilled
No, not HRT, your schizo medicine whatever it is

Kek

BNFFFPPPRRRRT....... ungh,..... huuugh.... nnugghgh...... FPFPFFLRRRPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTT SPLORP UNGH... HNggghhhhhh... HuuUGHHhnnnnhh... HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNPLLLFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPTLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFRFRRRRRRRRRRRRT PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUU.. HUUUUUUUUU....... HHGGGGGNNNGGGGH..... HNNNNGH............... UNGH.......... A

RRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
HH....HHAHHH...
BNFFFPP
FFLRRR
PPPPPP
HHhnnnnhh...

HHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NNNN
NPLLLF
RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRPT

LPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFRFR

RRRRRRRRRRR
T PSHHHH
HHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH
HHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHUUUUUUU.. HUUUUUUUUU....... HHGGGGGNNNGGGGH..... HNNNNGH............... UNGH.......... AHHH... HAAH.... HHHAAH..... HNNNN
NNNNNNGHHHHHHHH PLFFFF

TTTTTTTTTTT
AHHH...
HHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNN
NNNNNNNPL

LLFRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRR
PFRFRRR
RRRRRRRRRT PSHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHH

....... HHGGGGGNNNGGGGH..... HNNNNGH............... UNGH.......... AHHH... HAAH.... HHHAAH...
.. HNNNNNNNNNN
. nnughgh... FP

FPFFLRRRPPP';PPPPPPTTTTTTTT SPLORP UNGH... HNggghhhhhh... HuuUGHHh

Dilate your schizo tranny meds, reddit putin industry shill bot

RRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
HH....HHAHHH...
BNFFFPP
FFLRRR
PPPPPP
HHhnnnnhh...

HHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NNNN
NPLLLF
RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRPT

LPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFRFR

RRRRRRRRRRR
T PSHHHH
HHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH
HHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNNGHHHHHHHH PLFFFF

TTTTTTTTTTT
AHHH...
HHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNN
NNNNNNNPL

LLFRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRR
PFRFRRR
RRRRRRRRRT PSHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHH

.. HNNNNNNNNNN
. nnughgh...

FPFFLRRRPPP';PPPPPPTTTTTTTT SPLORP UNGH... HNggghhhhhh... HuuUGHHh.

RRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
HH....HHAHHH...
BNFFFPP
FFLRRR
PPPPPP
HHhnnnnhh...

HHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NNNN
NPLLLF
RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRPT

LPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFRFR

RRRRRRRRRRR
T PSHHHH
HHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH
HHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNNGHHHHHHHH PLFFFF

TTTTTTTTTTT
AHHH...
HHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNN
NNNNNNNPL

LLFRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRR
PFRFRRR
RRRRRRRRRT PSHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHH

.. HNNNNNNNNNN
. nnughgh... FP

FPFFLRRRPPP';PPPPPPTTTTTTTT SPLORP UNGH... HNggghhhhhh... HuuUGH

wee-wee feel good... Wee-wee feel good!!!

Meant for

Best 5G thread so far

plorpy splorp

*shits*

Ok, so I'm out of this CIA nigger thread. If you're reading this post, just read on and see what happens if you try to talk about the botnet aspects of 5G.

Attached: 1557531387972.jpg (250x235, 10K)

Im here to install your 6G modem

Attached: t60.jpg (300x237, 18K)

Ok, so I be outta dis CIA nizzle thread. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! If you readin dis post, just read on n' peep what tha fuck happens if you try ta rap bout tha botnet aspectz of 5G.

RRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
HH....HHAHHH...
BNFFFPP
FFLRRR
PPPPPP
HHhnnnnhh...

HHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NNNN
NPLLLF
RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRPT

LPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFRFR

RRRRRRRRRRR
T PSHHHH
HHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH
HHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNNGHHHHHHHH PLFFFF

TTTTTTTTTTT
AHHH...
HHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNN
NNNNNNNPL

LLFRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRR
PFRFRRR
RRRRRRRRRT PSHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHH

.. HNNNNNNNNNN
. nnughgh... FP

FPFFLRRRPPP';PPPPPPTTTTTTTT SPLOP UNGH... HNggghhhhhh... HuuUGHHh.

Me make stinky!!! Me make stinky mommy help!!!! My peepeenfeel gododdd dgkgkgf rrknrbt is this the same as the one I have is a good time to come by and see you soon and have a great day

AMD partners with Nvidia !!! - Oct 06, 2017, 10:55:03 PM #21 Quote from: mikey on October 06, 2017, 09:36:13 AM Quote from: mikey on October 5, 2017, 09:06:43 PM What about the next gen GPUs? In my opinion, will the graphics be made from scratch? Can't we make one ourselves? I can't read very good english and do not know what my friend is talking about. In the future we could also make a game with our tech to develop on this type of software by ourselves, but I still have to ask about 3rd party DRM.

Why not?

We just have no money atm, so maybe we'll end up putting money into marketing this to everyone...

Why not?We just have no money atm, so maybe we'll end up putting money into marketing this to everyone...

You can see that i do agree for now. But with that being said, this is only a very short-term goal and i am open to changing it later on. Just think, you can easily make a game with our tech for $20,000 if so. You can see that i do agree for now. But with that being said, this is only a very short-term goal and i am open to changing it later on.

Intel is creating a GPU with 1.6 billion transistors at its San Jose, Calif., manufacturing plant. The chip is called the Titan, and it appears to be just the second Titan graphics card to be manufactured at Intel.

Related NVIDIA's 'Titan' GPU, The Latest And The Oldest, Has A Memory Chip With 1 TB of Storage That Runs 'Clusters'

Titan is the first Nvidia-made GPU.

The chip's specifications are fairly standard, according to multiple people familiar with its design. At 1.6 billion transistors, Titan's transistors don't make much of a difference in terms of power. The chip has three GeForce 6 Nvidia 6300s, the highest number ever for a dual-GPU card. The other three cards are 6500s, 7700s and 9700 cards—all with 1.6 billion transistors each. The high figure indicates the amount of transistors it will be capable of.

Nvidia said the Titan will also have a 384-bit memory bus, up from 280-bit on the previous generation Titan.

The chip will feature four independent memory controllers, a single DIMM design for memory and a PCI-Express 3.0 interface, the same one that was on the GTX 780 and GTX 780 Ti

why do 5g trannies have intense neltdowns when their circumcision shit is exposed?

What happened to this thread? Lmao.