Is there anything better than working from 9 to 5?

begging from 5 to 9 haha

Attached: 1530135805952.png (276x259, 11K)

Work from 6-5 and have weekends off. Not too bad.

every job has weekends off

working 2 weeks, off 2 weeks and earning 8000 usd a month
t. offshore oil geologist

5am to 9pm? Holy shit, wasnt that ilegal in europe?

>9 to 5
Sounds shitty. I wake up at 5AM most days, wtf am I supposed to do for 4 hours

Wtf are you working as? I haven't heard of jobs like that, then again I'm a neet.

Lol. It's funny because your corporate overlords will use sub-human immigrants to devalue your work until one day a robot takes your job.

Working for yourself and setting your own hours
>t salary

Yes there is. Gassing all jews is better

A biblical workweek is from sun up to sun down, for 6 days a week.

fuck you why is life so unfair

Attached: 1462150304456.jpg (250x214, 14K)

I'm working from 5:45 to 18:15. Mostly 4-6 days every week, usually including weekends and I make less than 1.000 euros. My job is nursing in specialized cardiology department. I also studied University for this shitty job. At the start I really liked people and my job. Now I hate people and soon I will burn out syndrome. All these commie Czechs think I make great money and I should be paid less. Well, soon I'm leaving this Eastern European shithole. Thanks God I saved some money so I can leave my job. In the last years I saw too many colleagues leaving their job and no one is replacing them which makes our job even worse. Privatization of hospitals is not in sight. So its better to work in czech type Wallmart or work in Austria or Germany as nurse.

No you don't.

Working 8-4 with a two hour lunch is superior.

This, 7am-3pm is master race. Always ahead of the traffic.

9 to 7 The cons its in winter time, leave and return home while still dark

damn I never thought things are so shitty in bohemia. for whatever reason I lived under the impression that you're some kind of 2nd switzerland where german boomers retire, turns out even westerners can be eastern though

doing it for free

Yes. Sleeping from 9-5.

(More PolDump)

lolno, I only get sundays off every other week.

not working at all ;)

I don't work at all, wagecucks. I get up, drink some coffee, take a shit, watch anime and masturbate, then go to bed and repeat.

Attached: 4-3XPgtg_400x400.jpg (387x387, 18K)

uwu