Better tdp than Turing overall

>better tdp than Turing overall
>no answer to the 1650
Why is AMD so fucking bad at not taking up opportunities? Now, obviously the 570 is already better than the 1650, but the 1650 has the "advantage" of tiny tdp and therefore not needing a 6 pin

Attached: amd_radeon_5700xt_e3_2019_amd_1560205314823[1].jpg (1200x672, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4q12IYZgmyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 570 is comparable to a GTX 960, maybe 970.

the 570 buttfucks 1650 in the ass on literally everything

the 570 is clearly the superior card in every metric except power draw, and it's much older. My guess is that AMD wants to continue selling the 570/580/590 which still represent a decent value to everyone who has a PC with a 6 or 8 pin power connector.

>Why is AMD so fucking bad at not taking up opportunities?

They aren't.

Developing a new GPU takes 4+ years, so any decision needs to be made 4+ years in advance. AMD doesn't know in 2015 what GPU Nvidia will release in 2019.

Besides NAVI wasn't developed from scratch, much of the architecture is a byproduct from the console SoCs they developed. The reason for that is simply that AMD doesn't have the budget to develop 9001 GPU chips because not enough people actually buy their cards. Meanwhile Nvidia milks the market with overpriced cards and has plenty R&D to do that. Before Ryzen CPUs, AMD was about to go bankrupt.

AMD is addressing all markets they can, but they prioritize by addressing the market that will generate the most revenue with the least development efforts because they simply have limited funds.

Now that AMD is selling a lot of chips into the CPU server market, i would expect that to change, but not over night. Maybe in 4+ years we'll see a killer AMD gpu.

>>no answer to the 1650
Ryzen 3000 APU.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

the 1650 was not released at the same time as 2080 ti. it took more than half a year. entry level will always be released later.
also, they can't still produce 7nm in huge quantities so atm it's not fit for entry level. in fact, that's the reason why low end always comes later.

meanwhile
>intel 10nm is so fucking atrocious it will never leave the low end mobile chip bracket

If you have a shitty oem system with a shitty psu that doesn't even have a spare 6 pin, chance is you'll bottleneck even a 1650. The only use case i could see for a 1650 would be in a HTPC build, but even then, since it doesn't have the improved video decoding/encoding found in the other turing cards, you'd be better off getting a 1050/ti for cheaper.

960? AHAHAHA
the 960 is comperable to the 1050 ti and in this case the 570 destroys both the 960 and 1050 ti

>two years after release, there is still no reason to replace a 1080Ti
The absolute state of the GPU industry.

I feel that way about the rx 480. When are we getting real gobal illumination gpus?

because amd is shit and they only sell expensive cards

I'm still rocking the R9 fury until the monitor jews calm down and start selling 1440p 144hz monitors at reasonable prices

Miss my r9 fury card. Had it replaced then my second one died too. Bought a 2060 instead for 1440p.

retard, GTX 960 = 1050ti = RX 560
the RX 570 is very, very close to a GTX 1060 which is just a GTX 980.

970. Mind you, 970 competed with R9 290, which was later superseded by RX 480, and even 480 is more powerful than 570.

feel same way with my gtx 1070. what the fuck lead to 2 years of no progress and higher prices?

If your purpose is SFF, low power, media playback or light gaming, AMD has APUs to fill that niche. Why would you buy a dedicated GPU?

cant even reach 60 fps poorfags out
youtube.com/watch?v=4q12IYZgmyw

>225W HOUSEFIRES
>BARELY MATCHES PERFORMANCE OF 175W COMPETITOR

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>30% performance gain for a 70% price hike from generation to generation

Turing adopters enjoy a peepee in their poophole.
The only people more pitiable than that are AMDrones endlessly waiting for the next gen of AMD cards that will finally provide flagship performance at a budget price.

>better tdp
>2070 180w
>5700 xt 225w
????

Because it just slots into a PCIe slot and doesn't require additional connectors and is about twice as fast as Vega 11?
What kind of question is that. The 1650 is overpriced to shit but it isn't useless

HUR WHY AYUMD DUSNUT TAKE OPPORTUNITY
Because they have shitload of CGN housefire chips and they need to sell them first you useless fucking mongoloids

You already did. 2080ti can run metro with rtx global illumination just fine at 1080p and even 1440p.

A FUCKING B L O W E R

Maybe you should look up what that will be. What you mean is the 4000 APUs.

>better tdp than Turing
Wut

Intel metrics.