I'm 90% sure my boyfriend is planning to cheat on me

I'm 90% sure my boyfriend is planning to cheat on me.

I need access to his PC to confirm. Problem is I need access to a windows 10 password protected account. I tried some cracking software and it fumbled at the final hurdle, I'm currently torrenting a Windows 10 iso so I can put it on a USB and maybe create an account through the troubleshooting option of the install software.

Anyone else got a better idea? I need to keep his password intact, I could easily reset it but then he'd know I looked at his computer. If I can create another account at least I could use other cracking software. I'm a [spoiler]boy[/spoiler] btw.

Attached: 8eb084313bbb717630a45d51ae5f7f05_clientImage_799x534_xlarge_original_1.jpg (799x534, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skypebrowser.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If this is how you feel, just leave him. What does it matter if you don’t trust him anyway?

suck his dick more and he wont bother with the rick/reward that comes with juggling two potentially unstable females

this

trust is the foundation of a relationship

Because I still care about him and can't bring myself to leave him. I just need to know what he's saying and planning, if it's just an emotionless fling or if he secretly hates me and is planning to run off with whoever he's talking to.

And there's a 10% chance he's innocent. I need to know, blind trust is a stupid way to go through life.

clone the drive if you have access to the hardware, access it on your own pc in your own time

>I'm 90% sure my boyfriend is planning to cheat on me.
No, he's just fulfilling his harem dream.
Don't be bigoted. Embrace the polygamy.

Attached: 1540714394340.jpg (395x389, 34K)

/thread.
If you're a skitz whore then just leave him and fuck niggers.

wouldn't it be easier to, you know, just ask him about it? Might as well confront him about it now, get your insecurities out of the way, and move on with life.

If you side load linux and mount his OS into your system you should be able to view the registry and determine what he's been doing. This is not easy and requires pretty intimate knowledge of the windows registry to know where to look, and even then it will be mostly an incomplete view. You'll maybe pick up that he's been visiting a specific website, but not what he's been doing on it.

Cracking NTLMv2 is not possible unless he's using a trivial password. Shoulder surfing should let you see how complex his password is.

>wouldn't it be easier to, you know, just ask him about it?
I already did, he displayed suspicious behaviour. Now I'm looking for hard evidence to confirm it.

I know it's all going on through Skype, he's definitely talking to someone through Skype and won't let me see who.

>i'm a boy btw
just look at his grindr account fagt

>my boyfriend
are you a faggot or something?

Fag, you should kill him and yourself. You'll always be together

not op, but is it possible to plant a reverse shell at startup by editing the registry, or does windows have some protection against that

participate in intercourse

No thanks fag.

Is this a bait?

Women cannot into computers, darling.

>I'm a fag btw
Kill yourself degenerate.

Faggots cheat on each other all the time, it's in their nature. No point getting upset about it because it WILL happen again.
Besides, you're probably a cheater projecting your own infidelity on your partner.

Give it back Lashawnda!

back to rebbit you cocksucking subhuman

nobody cares you hate gay people m8
either contribute or stop spamming

>I'm a girl
ur doing it wrong, user

Kill yourself faggot

OP again.

Cracking is out apparently, Window 10's anniversary update fucked OPHCrack so I have no way of cracking the password without resetting it. My bf uses a USB stick in his car to listen to music, sometimes he plugs it into his laptop to add new music. I'm gonna buy an identical stick, install keylogging software and set the file/s to hidden in properties, add all his music onto the new stick and when he goes to sleep then I'll read the keylog text file and get his password that way.

Try to google a ConBoot

The brotherhood of NOD won't tolerate trannies.
You must leave

Attached: 1558876667191.png (956x565, 355K)

Maybe he is a tarp.

No, no you actually don't care about him.

Holy fuck you are a controlling bitch. It's probably his parents or something.

Also, because I am down with you ruining your life and relationship, here's how you get his skype logs.

1. Acquire Ubuntu.
2. Boot up ubuntu on his machine from a USB disk.
3. Open up the hard windows hard drive.
4. Figure out how to get to C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Skype\\main.db
5. Copy that file, email it to yourself.
6. skypebrowser.com
7. ????
8. Profit.

Enjoy your ruined life, and never being able to trust each other again.