Is web dev still worth it?

Hi, I'm a brainlet too stupid to do real programming but I have the possibility to have a diploma training in web dev. is it still worth it to make a lot of money? I want to earn enough to be able to earn my living remotely from a cheap country

thank you anons

Attached: 20190614_132914.png (527x399, 354K)

ty user

Attached: 20190614_134345.png (526x394, 175K)

bump

why wouldn't it be worth it?
what changed?

You can still make a mint if you’re good. Some companies will try to save shekels by outsourcing to pajeets, but that is being penny wise and pound foolish. Smart companies, i.e. the ones you want to work for, still hire good devs and have them work in house.

What about mobile software dev?
I have the opportunity to get a bachelors degree in it and it teaches stuff like web & android/IOS dev, databases etc

Remballe tes stickers le pyj

so worth it?

LA CHANCLA
A

C
H
A
N
C
L
A

Attached: 4459d194de0ab557dfe82b05afe4be8e.png (272x204, 71K)

issou

That depends on you. If you actually enjoy it, you will be good at it and you will make money because your passion for it will be reflected in the quality of your work. However, if you’re like one of the STEMbroads who gets into it purely because the paycheck looks nice but they’d rather be posting on Facebook about the wage gap, you won’t make much money because your work output will be poor.

bump

La Chancla Del Frog Del Surrender.png

you have no idea what you're talking about. If you wanted to learn this shit you just would. All the information is out there.

Do you want to know what jobs are looking for? Go to a job website and look at the postings. Are you fucking retarded?

sortez de mon board les celestins

lo chonkl

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing
Making 3x the average wage here, 98th percentile
But in ameribux just 60k

depends
are you a female and / or a person of color?

This

Dont listen to those dickbutts yelling that web dev isn't true programming. They have butthurt because JS developement is gaining and it's on every device now, you can write any web app very fast, not like low level shit developement.

really?

You think I would like on the internet?
Look up tw median salary