Razer

Didn't see a Razer thread on the catalog.

Post your Razer products and discuss all things Razer.

Attached: teamrazer.jpg (550x550, 63K)

No.

Based

Attached: razerpepe.png (1508x892, 403K)

imperator mouse.
80 fucking dollars.
sensor broke within 1 year.
never buy their shit again.

Attached: aleksandra-skiba-ladymermaid.jpg (1496x2226, 968K)

nigga got dabbed on by razer lmaoo

bump

No self respecting person would spend money on razer trash. also fuck off back to /v/ with that shit

shitty mouse with shitty glue that when you are a little bit sweaty (like every fucking time) it fucks up all the two side stickers (razer mamba mouse)

I love my razer hardware.

Attached: miner.jpg (1500x1000, 260K)

Based raserposters

low bait thread, gaymer.

full set

Attached: setup.jpg (4608x3456, 722K)

Shill.

Attached: last-1550369645197-3106.jpg (2560x1440, 1.6M)

somebody photoshop this dudes lights to green and add the tazer logo for peak efficiency

Just get the best.

Attached: YV7fi5c_d.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Just replaced a 120€ razer mouse with a 20€ logitech. Good decision

My 1st product: blackwidow mech keyboard
After 2 years some keys double pressed or not working at all. Tried to fix them, others started to do the same
Never bought another razer product again.

Bought mamba cause I liked the wired/wireless thingy.
Right click broke after a year or so. Razer's shitty forced driver software also was really shitty.
Said software also had some cool features though, except they suddenly decided to fucking patch them out (sort of breaking my mouse in the process) and when I sent them a mail for customer support they told me that they sent my feedback to the software team. I sent 4 such mails over the span of 2 years and kept getting the same reply. Eventually I was fed up and asked them to sent me an older installer so I could get my features back. This, for some reason, was not possible and once more they """"forwarded"""" my """feedback""". Coincidentally this was around the time a new mamba version released, almost like they expected me to """"upgrade"""" to that one and behave as a nice little consumer.
0/10 not going to buy anything from them ever again. I will never not be mad.
Bought a logitech g902 and haven't looked back. The software drivers actually fucking work and razer's shit was so fucking bad that after like 2 years of the logitech mouse, it still feels weird that it all works.

I like the triskelion logo but too bad their shit breaks due to planned obsolesence

Attached: dont touch me you filthy casual.jpg (696x720, 115K)

Hammerhead v1, love the sound and refuses to die on me, many years and daily use.
Hammerhead v2, sounds even better, stands ready in its box.

Had Chimaera 2.1, lasted many years, plenty of hours of use, liked it a lot but difficult to use when there is heat.

I don't think I would like any other of their products.

> Apple if they made gaming products

I use a Razer Abyssus at work. Switching to a Logitech G502 soon. Razer is alright but I'd rather pay a little extra for a little extra, you know?

Attached: gaminpepe.png (641x481, 142K)

Bought a Razer Orochi in 2013 back when I was playing TF2 at 40FPS on a shitty MacBook mid-2010 for 300 hours. To this day I have never had any issues with it, except the fact they have completely ignored it in the new Synapse configurator. Don't even know what DPI I'm using.

Why would anyone be proud of owning razer garbage over the emotional age of 13? It's marketing is cheesy edge lord shit.

Got an original black widow on release in like 2010/11 with ral cherry mx blues. Still trucking years later. Funny enough it has ble LEDs instead of the green ones that are standard now