Brave

It’s a God damned meme, innit?

Attached: 9C567C81-1F19-414A-86CA-DF250F5FE375.jpg (700x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
brave.com/script-blocking-exceptions-update/
basicattentiontoken.org/about/
basicattentiontoken.org/
hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
bitcoinist.com/brave-browser-donations-not-optional/
mobile.twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18734999
brave.com/brave-users-get-rewarded-to-browse/
github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/780
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THAS RITE

>chromium with ad blocker
yikes

Attached: brave.png (350x250, 6K)

Saturn symbolism for a site that doesn't have an icon.

a meme + crypto botnet

The built-in adblocker functions a lot worse than uBlock Origin, despite working at a much lower level in the browser.

Just move to Firefox, with Quantum the speed difference is negligible. And with WebExtensions, all the extension on Chrome are also on Firefox.

Brave has the best ad/tracker blocking capabilities out of all the browsers currently available right now. That why glowers on Jow Forums are pushing back against it so hard because they'll lose their ability to track your every move. Based eich is saving the internet once again.

Any browser with uBlock Origin has better ad/tracker blocking capabilities than Brave and its shitty blocker.

You can just use uBlock with Brave if you're really worried about it.

explain?

The best mobile browser I've ever used

Or I can use a browser that isn't being developed by an advertisement company and that doesn't include an useless cryptomeme feature.

The more I read this website, the more I'm convinced Brave is safe and probably the best browser available.

I wonder who would want to shit on a browser concerned with users privacy. One of 'em Scooby Doo riddles.

So you basically admit defeat since you can't actually counter the evidence presented there? Morons like you enjoy the (((Brave))) botnet with their shitty crypto mining spyware advertising coin and subpar adblocker

you mean a browser concerned with making money off of "acceptable" ads and giving their users shekels in exchange for watching said ads? Yeah, here's a nickel kid, get yourself a real browser like pale moon or iridium

>Business entity attempts to be self-sustaining in a world obsessed with gathering data
bUt WhAT dO tHeY ReALlY wANt?

Most memes are based as fuck, this is no exception

I like it
Won't say anything nice about it because that would be shilling

>Morons
Projection.
>like you enjoy the (((Brave)))
There is nothing wrong with Jews.
>botnet
It's FOSS so you can audit the code and even change what you don't like.
>with their shitty crypto mining
Optional plus you own the coin.
>spyware
Prove it.
>advertising coin
You own the optional opt in coin.
>and subpar adblocker
It's superior to Ublock Origin's defaults. Your linked website even backs this up when it mentioned the whitelist. Ublock Origin by default only blocks known Facebook tracking scripts while Brave blocks all Facebook scripts by default and added a whitelist for scripts that do things such as let you log into the website.

>There is nothing wrong with Jews.
except for the whole genital mutilation thing

>It's superior to Ublock Origin's defaults.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY CRAP
Imagine actually believing this.

>Ublock Origin by default only blocks known Facebook tracking scripts while Brave blocks all Facebook scripts by default and added a whitelist for scripts that do things such as let you log into the website.
LMFAO, they whitelisted Fakebook for more shekels. uBO is vastly superior. You should be blocking all Fakebook IP's in your hosts file anyways. If you login to Fakebook you're still getting royally cucked. Enjoy your botnet retard.

>Imagine actually believing this.
I literally explained why dumbfuck.

>LMFAO, they whitelisted Fakebook for more shekels.
Source?

>2.5 BAT has been deposited to your account
How bout you come up with some sources for your false claims????????? :^) all you do is just keep running your mouth with no sources.
I've already linked to cold hard facts about Brave being a shitty non privacy respecting browser run by corrupt wannabe capitalists. Oh but wait, you're just a paid shill like all the other paid muh so brave shills here. Fuck off, you don't belong on this board and I bet you never post here other than to shill your shitty chromium fork.

Ok user :^)
brave.com/script-blocking-exceptions-update/
Now where is your source?

Reminder:
>Brave it's an ad-driven browser that panders to advertising agencies with a blockchain-redistribution scheme while pretending to be ethical by hardcoding deprecated web extensions into it's core (https everywhere & adblock plus)

>and contains a ledger system that anonymously measures user attention aggregate to accurately reward publishers.
basicattentiontoken.org/about/

>The Brave browser knows where users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to calculate and reward publishers with BATs.
basicattentiontoken.org/

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437

>the data is stored in-browser
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
bitcoinist.com/brave-browser-donations-not-optional/
mobile.twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18734999

Brave pays its users to shill their browser.

>brave.com/brave-users-get-rewarded-to-browse/

>The new BAT grant program gives users approximately 5 USD in promotional BAT. The grants, which must be used for the benefit of content creators within 90 days, come from the User Growth Pool (UGP), a fund of 300 million tokens set up to give users and publishers an incentive to join the BAT platform.

>Over 16,000 creators (including YouTube and Twitch accounts) have joined the Brave Publishers program. The over 11,000 YouTube channels together have in excess of 200 million subscribers. Monthly BAT payments to creators come from two sources: user donations and the creator referral program.

>There are also over 7,700 creators currently participating in the ongoing Brave referral program, earning approximately $5 in tokens for each user they bring to the Brave browser.

Here is a relevant link in that source. Facebook authentication broke because Brave blocked too much by default.
github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/780

This shit has been countered literally dozens of times yet you yards continue to post that retarded spyware "HTTP is spyware" mutt

What about the other links posted? Where's the counterargument for them?

This copypasta is even less accurate than the systemd one. Why not add sources that back up the quoted claims instead of linking to irrelevant shit?

You didn't even compare for yourself. you just assumed what some stranger on the internet told you was right and have the audacity to insist that it's correct despite not even thinking about it

Do you honestly think this makes you look like someone people are going to trust?

>demands sources
>pretends primary sources aren't good enough
>sources provided do contain the information claimed to not be there

Is this a real life glow in the dark shill? Like, a live one? Do we have an alarm for this?

enjoy your shitcoins, retard

The headers are identical for all users. It's no different than setting a user agent.
The FB/Twitter scripts weren't whitelists so much as they were unblacklists. They blacklisted them, got complaints that it broke logins with FB/Twitter, then reverted it. Not even uBO blocks them by default.
Tom Scott had an issue with how it was displayed, they've since changed that and Tom has said it's resolved now.

Not that this will stop you spamming this same shit everywhere of course.

You have to have a pretty high IQ to trust me.

Please quote from primary sources that back up the following claims.
>pretending to be ethical
>Brave pays its users to shill their browser

i hate brave but i hate this retarded boomer website more

can someone tell me what browser to use? Seriously, every single one seems to get shit on

Attached: Gibi-Feet-4069608.jpg (590x960, 92K)

Just play around until you find one you like
You won't get any worthwhile dialogue here just gay nin-arguments

It's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Don't use Brave. There are better alternatives.

Brave just kicked kiwifarms off of the E-coin botnet program. Fuck em.