AMD Zen 2 still loses to Intel

>5/8 games Intel still beats Zen 2 in fps
AMD ryzen 3 series is a failiure despite being 7nm.

Attached: AMD still loses.jpg (1889x1067, 234K)

For now, yes. After the next gen of consoles, those numbers will change because games will likely use more cores effectively.

>games
You mean triple A games. 99% of existing and future games will still only use 2 cores because the developers don't give a shit. It's the harsh reality.

>1080p

I would love to hear why you made this post

jus wait

sorry but that chart was made without latest windows scheduler 10 May 2019 update that boost ryzen performance by 5-15% and intel security patch not installed on the i7 used on that benchmark

>in a time and space where every single console that matters runs AyyMD hardware, developers will still not care about optimizing for AyyMD hardware
LMAO, how much money have you lost so far in Intel Corp shares?

Does this include all publicly available security patches?

AyyMD hardware is just x86. There is nothing special to it.

>can't even win in PUBG
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHITEL POZZED HOUSEFIRES

They are cheaper and not everyone cares about gaymer shit.

you can not be this dumb

should we tell him they basically invented x64?

not only that, but you can absolutely optimize for "sizes" and "widths" within a certain architecture

remember gaming is intel's last leg to stand on, the 9900k was already a super tough sell over the 2700x
and now, it gets even better
>trading blows in games, some wins some losses
>without security patches
>at a much higher price
>on a platform that will be dead soon
>using more power
and this is only for 1080p gaming with a 2080ti... which was a fringe use case already. they have no legs to stand on besides shilling and dumping money at fortnight streamers to talk shit about ryzen

Now apply the mitigation patches for intel.
Now apply the Windows 1903 update for AMD.

Attached: smug.png (1280x720, 880K)

And don't forget that this whole benchmark is retarded because it is a top end cpu based on a completely new architecture which isn't even available to the public yet vs a 1 year old top end cpu that is based on an extremely old architecture.

But current gen is already 8 core. And since they are really shit 8 cores, the developers should be even more inclined to use all of them to maximum, and yet...

>dumping money at fortnight streamers to talk shit about ryzen
a-are they?

Nobody does this unless the compiler already did the trick.

Enjoy your security holes. :^)

almost certainly, they can't dump the money on OEMs anymore otherwise they'll get caught, but who cares if some faggots on twitch are telling their 12-year-old audience "AMD is poopoo look at the Intel(TM)CORE(R)i9-9900K(M)S I got, it's the BEST for GAYMERS like you and me"

>concluding anything before we have tests by independent consumer electronics reviewers

>it is a top end cpu based on a completely new architecture
That doesn't mean shit unless AMD introduced any new instructions that such benchmark could benefit from. Optimizing for an architecture is essentially optimizing for the instruction extensions it provides, if there's nothing new (that can benefit gaming) then it doesn't matter.

Don't care Tbqh I'm only targeting 10ms/100fps/hz atm so CPU isn't a bottle neck
In fact my 2700x is massive overkill now
When 240hz 5k+ va screens come out ill upgrade but right now im happy with 3k

What difference does it make? That's all intel have for that price that plays games so that's the one that is being compared. They will not come up with a faster CPU any time soon.

Yep can confirm my 2700x 4ghz got a huge fucking boost in games very happy with it

Nothing, but comparing an oldtimer vs a brand new car and screaming "OLDTIMER BTFO" because the brand new car is better is equally retarded as the stuff people do in these amd vs intel threads.

Feels good to have a 60Hz monitor and not care about any of this 400fps mumbo jumbo

>mfw they benched Ryzen's worst case vs Intel's best case performance

Attached: 1559510573245.png (1728x1120, 920K)

>2 cores
Except most AAA games now use a minimum of 4 cores. Next gen consoles will undoubtedly increase that number.

The AMD fanboys are so excited over chips that can actually compete. They act like they're gonna blow intel outta the water, when in reality they'll just be on par with them

AMD's mid/low end parts are competing with Intel's mid/high end parts. Intel literally has nothing on LGA1151 that can even pretend to compete with the 3950X or the 3900X, and when Threadripper drops at the end of the year Intel's LGA2066 HEDT segment will be completely obsolete.

>3950X or the 3900X
The average buyer isn't shelling out the bucks for either of these. Most people's sweet spot for a cpu is in between $200 to $300 dollars which intel will still be competitive in

AMD said they weren't using the security patches on Intel or using the may update on the AMD systems either which is suppose to give the AMD cpus a 15% gain.

It's not a competition when AMD is about half the price

AMD's $200-300 CPUs are competitive with Intel's $400-500 CPUs. They will absolutely stomp an i5-9400 which is in the same price range.

3800x will be $400, around the same price as the 9700k

At least color blue is better so Intel still wins.

Attached: 1491958654249.png (653x726, 84K)

API limitations.

All of those games runs great on intel, but what catches my eyes is that PUBG a game that runs terrible on Ryzen, now runs better on Zen2 over intel. What the fuck is going on?

Wow how retraded you are. Go play with a Nigger.

>They act like they're gonna blow intel outta the water, when in reality they'll just be on par with them
Yeah that's hilarious, and imagine what happens when intel eventually moves to a new node, even if they had to use TSMC.

>Want to build a new pc
>Mfw having to wait for the new amd cpus is killing me

Attached: 1482236650453.jpg (1920x1233, 512K)

I know your pain.
>Wanting to build new PC for couple of years.
>Mfw worthwhile upgrade is finally coming, but I have to wait till September for it to arrive.

Fucking AMD edging me for couple of extra months on top of all of this waiting.

Attached: waiting.jpg (278x361, 25K)

>have to wait till September
I thought they come in July. JUST

Only 3950X is in september. The others are in July